Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: FORCE SETTLED FOR REDS CLASH

vCash
    go get'm FORCE... its yours for the taking...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by farva View Post
    It concerns me seeing JOC at 15 and two big blokes in at 12 and 13. Makes me think we will be running a game plan like we had against the Tahs and I dont like that.
    Didn't Fairbanks play 12 for the first Force/'Tahs match and JO'C the second? We sure sucked up a big storm in both of them! The thing I am happiest about is that we have retained the big straight running centre, as I think that is an option we have been missing for too long. Not the right option against all teams, but we've certainly done better over the last few weeks with it than the rest of the year without.

Senior Player
    vCash
    McCalman is unlucky to be benched, he has been playing well but I guess it is just part of a rotation policy with him, brown and hodgo. Brown made a huge difference when he came on last week, hopefully he can play like that from the start this week. I still would have kept the same back row and brought Brown on after 50

vCash
    Brown will go off like a frog in a sock given the start this week. He knows damn well he's only getting 50 minutes before Benny Mac hits the field, and he'll want to make a play for a gold jersey.

C'mon the

vCash
    im loving the look of our 10, 12, 13 combo recently, Sides and Dellit have been looking better each week and Dellit gives us great Defence at 13 loving Dellitts no nonsense approach, brilliant tackler too

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oxleymoron View Post
    Sidey will be running 1 line - straight at the turnstile every chance he can get.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex
    A.Faingaa is a fantastic defender. fast , fleet footed and very aggressive. he goes low and hard and is very effective

It will be interesting to see what tactics Link will come up with to hide Cooper this week given that Fingers and Lucas are both out. Maybe he'll have to play him in the line. Should be interesting to see what Delitt and Sidey can do with that, given that Will Chambers can still get a bit lost on defense. Expect to see JOC running into space off their shoulders

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2