Thread: Rugby Wrap Up for Belters

vCash

Rugby Wrap Up for Belters

After studying the injury crisis plaguing the Force and also the way JOC's handlers approached his contract situation in my very fair assesment I have decided that these conditions were not conducive to a winning culture.

I have unanimously decided Richard Graham can stay (for now).

In other news:
    Former Force designated driver Cameron Shepherd has gone the extra mile in developing new talent for WA Rugby. He and his partner have produced a bouncing baby boy. To celebrate in his trademark style, Shepherd immediately went out and developed a niggly knee injury to add to his collection of other niggly injuries, when clearly a cigar the "scorpion" or a Quade Cooper inspired back flip would have more than sufficed. Good work son.

Rumour Mill:
    According to my sources the new stadium when built will be named after former East Fremantle/South Fremantle Football club legend John Todd. Also being discussed is a 20 metre bronze statue of Todd taking a high mark being commisioned and erected on the roof at the proposed southern end as a tribute to the former VFL/AFL ace.

Gossip?
    Which Force foward is in advanced negotiations with the Gold Coast Suns AFL team for season 2013? Lets hope its Nathan Sharp.

Around the clubs:
    Tea anyone? A SOAKS grade player has according to my sources earned the secret nicname "Tea Bag" after hilleriously dipping his testes in Edna Roveras glass of Pims a few seasons ago.

Who was the Kalamunda front rower who was asked to leave Pizza Hut on an All You Can Eat Night for "taking it too far"? Ease up, Props need to eat too!

This weekends game:
    Force to smash a depleted Tahs side featuring their mascot Tah Man at left wing covering for injured talisman Drew Mitchell. I'm saying 20 points to the Force.

Happy rucking.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Hasta la vista Pam

Veteran Bookie
    Contributor
    vCash
    John Todd got me in a headlock at Subi about 20 odd years ago after i said something about our team Swans getting flogged at half time. He heard me and popped a blood vessel.Funny thing im a member of Swans and met him shit loads of times at the club
    Apparently a great sportsmen and coach...........but a large knobhead to boot.....Knobhead Stadium has a nice ring to it.

the punters friend..... stick with me and you will be wearing

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    thats what being a teetotler does to you

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brokendown gunfighter View Post
    thats what being a teetotler does to you
    My dear old dad always said never trust a man that doesn't drink or owns a trailer sailer.
    Posted via Mobile Device