Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Richard Graham and Nathan Sharpe need to be sacked now!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brokendown gunfighter View Post
    maybe we should get the rules changed so the games are played on paper?
    You don't REALLY want the Waratahs to win a final do you?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    I think they are losing because instead of genuine chearleaders we have hyperactive wallies in blue and now orange condoms....

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

Veteran
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgs View Post
    I think they are losing because instead of genuine chearleaders we have hyperactive wallies in blue and now orange condoms....
    they are great!

much better than a red and white striped wally...

they are an ingenious way of having cheerleaders, as well as fitting with the blue crew theme...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by palitu View Post
    they are great!

much better than a red and white striped wally...

they are an ingenious way of having cheerleaders, as well as fitting with the blue crew theme...
    And one of them has boobs now.

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beige View Post
    And one of them has boobs now.
    Beige said boobs

80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash
    Judging by the guts on one of them, I am assuming that the bankwest orange ones are actual bank staff ...

http://twf.com.au/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=282

Dear Lord, if you give us back Johnny Cash, we'll give you Justin Bieber.

vCash
    Just equal opportunity morphing...

Apprentice
    vCash
    The biggest observation from that game was the lack of aggression at the break-down, including shutting down the Tahs runners' space (no rush defence).

The game was lost there. We waited for them to come to us. We didn't get in their faces. The Tahs hate it when you get in their faces -- those limp wristed cockroaches go to water and start to doubt themselves. Anyway, this meant the Tahs were able to get quick ball, and made them look a lot better than they are (Burgess!)

I guess Graham figured that we didn't have the ball scavengers to play that style of game. It would have been good to give Jono Jenkins the benefit of the doubt though.

I hope we return to the offensive defence we've used successfully this season. O'Connor looked way out of place at fullback which was surprising -- he frankly had a shocker there defensively. O'Connor must move to 12 as a 2nd 5/8. At centre you'd probably have to go with Cullet for his size as Fairbanks is just a little too small for 13 (he does hit the line with pace though!).

Sheehan had a shocker as well, but I'd keep him as starting 9 and subbed in the 2nd half by Stannard when the Brumbies forwards get tired.

Forwards essentially unchanged, but geez the hookers were both terrible with their throw-ins.

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    If you have the Tahs prepared to run it back at you from inside there 22 you know you are being toyed with.

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

vCash
    I'd fire Graham.

Our main weekness over the years have been scrum & attack outside the set piece.

Graham was our attack coach and nothing has changed, our scrum became better under Mitchell as coach (and the forwards coaches) so what is Graham doing?

Injuries suck, but they can't suck for this long - someone needs to take responsibility for where the force are at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by jazza93 View Post
    Yea, fire everyone. That will solve our problems.

These 'i've had enough' threads always seem to steer clear of constructive criticism, let alone offer a valid solution.
    What constructive criticism is there?

The force were, and usually are dominted by inferior teams then they pull something out, play to their potention and smash Canter!

Sometimes in these situations firing the coach is the right thing to do because it gives the players a jolt. If you're saying that wouldn't give the players a wake up call or if they think they don't need one - then we're rooted.

vCash
    It seems to me that we don't have a plan B at all and our game plan is pretty simplistic. That would be the coaches fault...so if that is the case are there any quality coaches with coaching staff off contract that we could possibly contract??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Big I View Post
    It seems to me that we don't have a plan B at all and our game plan is pretty simplistic. That would be the coaches fault...so if that is the case are there any quality coaches with coaching staff off contract that we could possibly contract??

After the RWC there are probably a lot of coaches off contract but as far as I know the Force have signed Graham for 3 years on big bucks and it would be financially unviable to pay him out and aslo sign up another coach on big dollars. I don't know why he was signed for 3 years, in my opinion 2 years would have been better. At least after 2 years you can see if the team is heading in the right direction and if it is then look at re-signing him.

I also think in future they should have performance clauses in coaching contracts so if the team does not perform to a certain level each season the club is able to sack the coach for under-performing and not be faced with a huge payout.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by todd4 View Post
    After the RWC there are probably a lot of coaches off contract but as far as I know the Force have signed Graham for 3 years on big bucks and it would be financially unviable to pay him out and aslo sign up another coach on big dollars. I don't know why he was signed for 3 years, in my opinion 2 years would have been better. At least after 2 years you can see if the team is heading in the right direction and if it is then look at re-signing him.

I also think in future they should have performance clauses in coaching contracts so if the team does not perform to a certain level each season the club is able to sack the coach for under-performing and not be faced with a huge payout.
    If you do a deal for two years and his performance is great then you may not re sign him. Thus leaving a massive hole to fill along with yet another rebuild stage. So I can see why they got him for three. More leverage. But in this scenario where he is out of his depth maybe we just have to pay him out and start again. This season is already a write off anyway!
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by todd4 View Post

I'm sure there is some sort of escape clause there somewhere, it happens all the time, team sucks, coach sacked......look at Andy Friend

C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronski Beat View Post

I personally don't think many fans will stay if they continue to trot this rubbish out.
    i don't know?
    we were chanting, "we wont leave till you win one, we wont leave till you win one"

:-O

i think sharpie still has the passion, and i don't think dick has had a fair go yet..

cheers auss...
    fabricarti diem punc

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5