Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Richard Graham and Nathan Sharpe need to be sacked now!

Champion
    vCash
    Something happen last nite.... they werent the Force we had the week before. Thye need a new game plan big time and Phil Blake needs a good look at himself... basic defence lapses to let Drew in for his tries.... school boy stuff

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDAVEY View Post
    Something happen last nite.... they werent the Force we had the week before. Thye need a new game plan big time and Phil Blake needs a good look at himself... basic defence lapses to let Drew in for his tries.... school boy stuff
    Totally agree. Stevie Wonder would be a better defensive coach.
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    A new game plan, how about one that has more sophistication than the instructions on a can of tuna ? I have never coached at a high level, but even I would not persist with playing one off the ruck with no success for the last 5 years. If it doesn’t work don’t do it Mr Sharpe and politely suggest to Mr Graham that he might like to join the equally inept and uninventive previous coach in SA if this is how he intends to continue. The loyal fans in WA deserve much better than the drivel served up in the last fortnight.

vCash
    Why do I go to support the force every game and will do until or if they fold?
    If we don't support, there won't be a team, and here we will be with no team to represent us. One of the worst things I found about Perth when I arrived was exactly that we were not represented at all in super 12 or on the national/ international scene. I don't want to lose this team.

Supporting a team means supporting that team through wins or defeats. Yes that may mean weeks, seasons or years of defeats and disappointments.Experiencing the lows can only make the highs sweeter. That is what some people on twf dont seem to get. Yes it is the fans right to speak out and criticize poor performance, but in my view if you're a supporter you will be there to support each and every time
    you are able.

Fine don't continue to watch and support the force.. Just don't whinge when your only choice will be NSW or the Reds.

Most members have been there from 2006.
    There have mainly been lows, demoralizing defeats I admit, but let's remember how good victory can feel.

Let us keep the faith.

Let us get behind the team.

Let us have pride in the fact that WE are the loyalist supporters in S15.
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    Thye need a new game plan big time and Phil Blake needs a good look at himself... basic defence lapses to let Drew in for his tries.
    Did you make the same criticisms during the first few matches, before the injury whammy struck yet again? If you're memory can span back 6 weeks you would have noticed that even the eastern media hacks were singing the praises of the Force defensive system. Obviously Blake is not out in the middle missing the tackles. So who needs to look at themselves?

I know the team is in a slump. We simply have insufficient depth to cover injuries - again. But they'll be working to turn things around. I'll be around to cheer them on when they do.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by terrycobner View Post
    Why do I go to support the force every game and will do until or if they fold?
    If we don't support, there won't be a team, and here we will be with no team to represent us. One of the worst things I found about Perth when I arrived was exactly that we were not represented at all in super 12 or on the national/ international scene. I don't want to lose this team.

Supporting a team means supporting that team through wins or defeats. Yes that may mean weeks, seasons or years of defeats and disappointments.Experiencing the lows can only make the highs sweeter. That is what some people on twf dont seem to get. Yes it is the fans right to speak out and criticize poor performance, but in my view if you're a supporter you will be there to support each and every time
    you are able.

Fine don't continue to watch and support the force.. Just don't whinge when your only choice will be NSW or the Reds.

Most members have been there from 2006.
    There have mainly been lows, demoralizing defeats I admit, but let's remember how good victory can feel.

Let us keep the faith.

Let us get behind the team.

Let us have pride in the fact that WE are the loyalist supporters in S15.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Blind loyal support is great and no one is suggesting they fold, but I think when you have made progress in seasons past (rolling the Crusaders)to turn back to almost square one you have ask what is going on!

As for injuries I can think of a few teams suffering key injuries at the moment.

I personally don't think many fans will stay if they continue to trot this rubbish out.

May as well write the season off and do some culling or the fans will decide their fate I'm afraid.
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    Why the elipsis skip? I was being genuine dude. How've you been?
    Posted via Mobile Device

Legend Court Reporter
    Contributor
    vCash
    Agree TC.

But you can't blame people for venting, so long as they come back next week/year.

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronski Beat View Post
    Blind loyal support is great As for injuries I can think of a few teams suffering key injuries at the moment.

I personally don't think many fans will stay if they continue to trot this rubbish out.
    Yes the others have injuries, including the last two we lost to. But they have the depth to cover. Very nice to have in your first season too.

But really crappy performances - a la Lions - from this team have not been the norm. Nor are they this year. It will turn around.

At the bottom of it all is the fact that we have not been able to entice enough class players to give the sqaud depth. It's not for the lack of trying. While local development will fill some of the places, there still needs to be a more equitable system to facilitate players being enticed to Perth. We didn't get looked after like AFL's GWS and GC Suns and the ARU's Rebels. But some things need to be changed.

It is very true that you can't make a silk purse from a sow's ear. So why would anyone expect one?

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Veteran Bookie
    Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Yes the others have injuries, including the last two we lost to. But they have the depth to cover. Very nice to have in your first season too.

But really crappy performances - a la Lions - from this team have not been the norm. Nor are they this year. It will turn around.

At the bottom of it all is the fact that we have not been able to entice enough class players to give the sqaud depth. It's not for the lack of trying. While local development will fill some of the places, there still needs to be a more equitable system to facilitate players being enticed to Perth. We didn't get looked after like AFL's GWS and GC Suns and the ARU's Rebels. But some things need to be changed.

It is very true that you can't make a silk purse from a sow's ear. So why would anyone expect one?
    On the money.

the punters friend..... stick with me and you will be wearing

Legend Court Reporter
    Contributor
    vCash
    Someone should be petitioning hard to the ARU from the Force and Brumbies to be allowed an extra marquee or development spot or two to take the pressure off now that Melbourne is here.

Ged Robinson and Mike Harris are two great examples of guys who have been stolen from the Kiwis and been brilliant for their respective teams. Both are, or will be, eligible for the Wallabies. The ARU needs to recognize that as much as the 5 teams need to produce Wallaby capable players they also need to remain competitive to stay financially viable.

In three years time we will be laughing- the Force will hopefully be 1/3-1/2 local with Justin Turner, Kyle Godwin, Kieran Longbottom, Cruze Ah-Nau, Gary Neugebaur, Oli Hoskins and a handful of other players currently in our academy- but with the Rebels now in the competition the time between now and then will be painful if not carefully managed.

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

Champion
    vCash
    Lets all step back and let the Graham and Sharpie sort this out... be interesting to see their tactics next week! and the week after aganist the Bulls at home!!!!

vCash
    Can someone, anyone tell me why JOC was at 15? How many times did he get his hands on the ball? When he did it was the usual magic, but to have him sitting at full back out of the game was possibly the stupidest decision ever..

Was Cross right about the force.. ? damn right he was, they cant finish, but who needs to worry about finishing the game when you get smashed like we did on the weekend.

You have to give it up to the Force supporters, close to 15,000 again at the game, week after week the faithful turn up to cheer the boys on, i dont think many teams in the competition would have crowds turning up game after game, year after year with the performance we're recieving.

Probably the thing to piss me off the most.. The Force can win games, they have the potential, they have the players and the skill.. If they didn't I wouldn't be so pissed when they lost.. But to see a team with so much potential tank is just bloody depressing..

and one last rant, WTF is with JOC's kicking.. with all the talk of the new kicking coach and this stupid head gear.. Just let the kid kick like he used too.. and let him get him confidence back with his natural talent..

Rant over...

vCash
    Lets all step back and let the Graham and Sharpie sort this out... be interesting to see their tactics next week! and the week after aganist the Bulls at home!!!!
    Why? Their game plan is broke. This team is a disgrace. And I agree the reason so many people are pissed is because we know they can win against anyone if their head is right. Fact is we will not make finals now so any wins are pretty worthless considering the chances of building on them for next season are zero. Its back to square one, again.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    fine - fuck off and get a dog up ya then!

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast