Thread: Email Service - Support Western Force Directly

vCash

Email Service - Support Western Force Directly

Hi all,

I've spoken to coach and he has approved the post so please no spammer comments.

I'm posting to let you all know that My Club Email recently signed an agreement with Western Force to offer its supporters an alternative way to support the Force financially.

My Club Email offer an Email Forwarding service and 1/2 of all ongoing proceeds will go directly to the Western Force.

We are offering members of the forum a chance to get in early and secure an email address of your choosing.

What is an Email Forwarding service ?

An email forwarding service simply forwards an email sent to one address to another address. For Western Force supporters this means you can have an email address like john@feeltheforce.me* and make this your regular email address. Behind the scenes once the email is received by the My Club Email servers, it will be forwarded to your nominated email account, this would be another other email address where you currently receive your email. For those that change their ISPs every now and again this will mean you no longer need to give out new email addresses to your family and friends. If you change your regular email address you simply change your forward to address with My Club Email.

What are the benefits ?
    • You will be supporting your club directly, financially.
    • You will have your own personalised email address associated with the Western Force.
    • We will scan for Virus and Spam before it hit your in box.
    • The ability to change your internet service provider and not worry about having to give out a new email address.
    • Business cards and stationery can be printed with the confidence of knowing that your email address is not going to change.
    • Most importantly you as a sports lover are passionate about YOUR club. You not only want to show that you BARRACK for your club but you also SUPPORT your club.
    • From time to time the Western Force may send out an email to inform you of whats happening around the club.

What addresses are available ?

The following domains are available for use. So if your name is John Smith you could have one of the following john@feeltheforce.me*, john.smith@goforce.me*, smithy@forcemember.me*
    • goforce.me
    • feeltheforce.me
    • forcefan.me
    • forcemember.me

Get in quick before your preferred email address is taken.

Please visit our site at www.myclubemail.com to purchase an address, visit the FAQs page for further information or email us at info@myclubemail.com

Mark Vandersteen
    www.myclubemail.com

* At time of posting these are fictional email addresses

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Unable to get on...all sorts of error messages...WT?

vCash

my club email

Hi hertryk,

We have jumped onto the website using the same link as below with the following browsers:-

IE6 IE7 IE8 Firefox Safari and Chrome and have not had an issue.

Could you help us out and advise what you clicked for the error messages to occur. We cant reproduce and have also used XP and Windows 7 and an Iphone.

Many thanks,

My Club Email admin