Thread: Feel the Force January 22, 2011 at Karrinyup Shopping Centre

vCash

Talking Feel the Force January 22, 2011 at Karrinyup Shopping Centre

Not sure if anyone has posted this, if so consider it a reminder Unfortunately I cannot attend as I am working the very early morning shift at the airport

http://www.karrinyupcentre.com.au/ne...the-Force.aspx

Feel the Force
    22 January 2011 - 27 January 2011

We all know the shopping online doesn’t match the thrill or satisfaction of finding a bargain at your favourite retail outlet and trying it on for size. Believe it or not, rugby is exactly the same, you can’t truly feel the force without experiencing a game for yourself. But that’s ok, because we are bringing the Emirates Western Force to you at Karrinyup Shopping Centre in January.

We believe that we have the most dedicated fans in the country so we are going to prove it. Together with 96FM we are going to give our fans the opportunity to prove that they truly feel The Force and demonstrate to a panel of judges why they are our loudest, proudest and most committed fan. The ten fans who prove to us that they feel the force the strongest will be put to the test at centre stage in Karrinyup Shopping Centre from January 27 when they place their hand on an Emirates Western Force player. The last fan standing who feels the force for the longest, will win a trip to tour with the team to Cape Town in South Africa for them and a friend.

If you think that you are our biggest fan, and want to win a spot on the South African tour with the Force, all you need to do is come along to the auditions at the Karrinyup MBF outlet on Level 1 of Karrinyup Shopping Centre where auditions will be held from 10:00am on Saturday, January 22. You will have 30 seconds to convince a panel of Emirates Western Force captain, Nathan Sharpe, and Ugly Phil from the all new 96FM Breakfast Crew why you deserve a spot on the teams tour to South Africa. If you make the top Ten then you will have the opportunity to compete for the major prize.

But don’t be disappointed if you can’t make it to the competition, Memberships are now available from $170 for the 2011 Super Rugby Season which is set to give you more home games, more action and better value than ever before.

For more information on this promotion and Emirates Western Force Memberships visit westernforce.com or call 1300 853 401

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "Believe in the best, think your best, study your best, have a goal for your best, never be satisfied with less than your best, try your best, and in the long run things will turn out for the best."

vCash
    22nd of Jan would have been fine for me, but I start work again on the 27th (and would consider it a little creepy to have physical contact with a player for that amount of time)

Wonder if mini's available, he'd need a chaperone, right?

C'mon the

vCash
    If I attended I would be just too good for the competition...I may give someone else a try...LOL!! NOT!!! Unable to make it due to work commitments...which is a real B%$#@!!!

I would hold on to Sharpie for as long as it took...

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash
    Go Jane! Ecky has had a cameo also ....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2RID87UzyI"]YouTube - Feel the Force with Nick Cummins[/ame]

Dear Lord, if you give us back Johnny Cash, we'll give you Justin Bieber.

vCash
    I got tired & aching after only 4 hours of scrutinising them, and I was allowed to walk around!

Good on all of them, and best o' luck to the remaining 3.

.......and if either of the other two can beat Jane, I shall be amazed.......