Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: SHeps and Cullett invited to Wallabies training.

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    I think some may be forgetting some serious speed he has shown in defence with last line tackles etc.
    He has often not been able to show speed at the Force because of ordinary ball.
    That said, I wish Drew had the defense, kicking and ball skills to match his attack of recent weeks, he would then be an International Wing...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

vCash
    Cant say i really noticed any of this speed in last line tackles you speak of, but his defense is definitely solid which as an outside back fundamentally comes down to positioning, using the sideline and a good understanding of your team mate inside of you, ie on the same wave length in tactics whether rushing or sliding and trusting them to make the tackle theyre expected to make.(prob goes for any kunt on the line)

ill leave it at that but i am pretty positive he's lost same speed from bulking up and i put it down to not beng able to do any cardio and running with the foot injury and hitting the weights instead to stay active while recovering.

Personally id like to see cullet given a crack ahead of mitchell and also given a crack at outside centre next year for the force. I may come across like im baggng him but i do actually rate him....he's my favourite!!

Last edited by Hoolly Doolly; 13-07-10 at 20:04.

vCash
    i still think that nick has great pace. he just didnt really show it off this year because of lack of opporunity

vCash
    this is great for cullet and sheps!
    cullet can put on huge hits when needed and his speed is good. it was more obvious in 09 than '10 but im sure with the inclusion into the squad that will bring out more incentive for him to prove his spot. and im glad Sheps has been included. it can only go up from here!!

Be There. Be Heard. Be The Force Behind The Force

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2