Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Time for me too take a little something back?

vCash

Time for me too take a little something back?

Alright guys I know ya'll love me and are always coming to me for advice and shit becuase Of my alpha status and I let slip about my job as a pharmicist, but some crazy shit happened to me yesterday and I don't know how to take it. I had to go into my head office and meet with our CEO, he needed some advice on where to take the company next. So anyway since I'm meeting with the head honcho I decide to keeep my attire to a lowly $6000 itallian suit sewed by the pope himself, then I realise they got some fine 10/10s working down there and they're surrounded by pencil neck ectos all day(similar to ecky and gigs for the uninitiated.) so I decide to give them a little show you know, I slip in to some speedo's, cowboy boots and my trademark wifebeater and fur coat with a top hat. I figured in freo wandering around in speedo's would be well accepted.

So i walk into the office and here some snickering coming from Fredrick the computer technician, Lucky I bought my Crowbar I thought to myself, things may get ugly. I'm walking through reception and girls eyes be all over me, I say loudly "gee its hot in here, I better take off this 100% percent natural fur coat" the girls in the office all flocked trying to get a hand on this fur coat and my fine spanish self, shit I had too throw a wad of cash to get them away from my strong greek self. So now i'm disrobed chillin waiting for my meeting so I light up a cigar and think too myself how sweet life is. All the while trying to Ignore the one girl I'm interested in. Fredrick the computer technician asked me politely to put my Cigar out. So filled with rage I smacked him in the face with my trusty motorbike chain to cheers from the girls who tells me he's been leering at them. I tell them girls to shut there mouths while I listen to my new Ipod that I found in someones car.

So Vicki the receptionist, the one I want, tells me Jeff osrick the CEO is ready to see me, I tell her I'm not quite ready and finish listening to all my Darrel Braithwaite songs. I lat walk it into the office and I'm greeted by three men, seems the company wanted me to model and shit for there pharmeceuticals company, I told them "No way ladies, this bodies not for looking at" and strike some poses while screaming for them to look away from me, vicki hears the commotion and comes in and nearly faints seeing my amazing lats and perfect calves.

So anyway on the way back to midland she texts me: You should have stayed here all day?

My question to you: you think she's interested?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    when they keep glancing over at me i know they think iam cute and are checking me out -Kalafan 10/3/10

i have difficulty in my life. alot of girls like me but i cannot ask them out. i think they like me cause i am good looking and have a nice smile.- kalafan 3/7/10

FREE LINDSAY

Born TROLLIN

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    Could be.

Some women have a thing about homosexual men.

Something about wanting to convert them ...

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash
    No, she's just trying to make Fredrick jealous. Stick with your own league Action - Osricks' wife is missing you...

Dear Lord, if you give us back Johnny Cash, we'll give you Justin Bieber.

vCash
    If she's interested she'll obviously be up for anything. Good thinking

[Beer & crisps......the pre-season diet of choice

vCash
    best story ever.

and yes, she is definitely keen to at least see you again. in person.

Be There. Be Heard. Be The Force Behind The Force

vCash
    Is that with or without friends FA I sense complete amazement by the lady in question

61 years between Grand Slams Was the wait worth it - Ya betta baby

vCash
    i think maybe see this vicki girl in a social situation so she can chat to her friends about your amazingness, and then ask her on a date one to one.

Be There. Be Heard. Be The Force Behind The Force

vCash
    Thanks for taking me seriously ladies, I know my life sounds pretty wack and sometimes like it may be untrue. But I really needed answers...

---------- Post added at 16:37 ---------- Previous post was at 16:34 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by force addict View Post
    i think maybe see this vicki girl in a social situation so she can chat to her friends about your amazingness, and then ask her on a date one to one.
    Should I talk to her friends about my amazingness? she might not tell them enough?

when they keep glancing over at me i know they think iam cute and are checking me out -Kalafan 10/3/10

i have difficulty in my life. alot of girls like me but i cannot ask them out. i think they like me cause i am good looking and have a nice smile.- kalafan 3/7/10

FREE LINDSAY

Born TROLLIN

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Action Hardcore View Post
    Thanks for taking me seriously ladies, I know my life sounds pretty wack and sometimes like it may be untrue. But I really needed answers...

---------- Post added at 16:37 ---------- Previous post was at 16:34 ----------

Should I talk to her friends about my amazingness? she might not tell them enough?
    Definately! Nothing better than listening to someone's else's potential boyfriend explaining their amazingness!

vCash
    should I maybe make some kind of brochure?

FREE LINDSAY

Born TROLLIN

vCash
    Go a powerpoint presentation & a brochure for some take home reading material to study.

vCash
    I'm intrigued to say the least...

FREE LINDSAY

Born TROLLIN

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash
    make cupcakes

Dear Lord, if you give us back Johnny Cash, we'll give you Justin Bieber.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Action Hardcore View Post
    should I maybe make some kind of brochure?
    No, it might be seen as too self-involved, anyway, mere paper couldn't do you justice. Tarantino or Spielberg might have a shot if given a big enough budget!

C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    make cupcakes
    ALWAYS a winner!

A kick in this game is like a rather nasty alcoholic shooter, only as good as it's chaser...
    Courtesy of quality South African commentry

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast