Thread: 2010 Bankwest Junior Rugby Competition after round 5

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    Crikey.

Just don't let your kids read this.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Block your ears Fulv, Pruc and a couple of others, but there sounds like some right floggers on the southern foreshore...

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

vCash
    not to sure what you are trying to achieve but it will not make pally play any better or for that matter make perth play worse. you sound like one of those people that never have anything good to say and that will run at the first sighn of trouble if you are a parent of a kid playing rugby then i feel sorry for that child, the team he plays for and the club you belong to.
    maybe this is one of the reasons why there is rumours that your u 13 coach and his son will be leaving pally at the end of the season
    we love playing pally and see pally as the only real competition
    unlike you i have never said anything bad about any team or supporter and remember you re only as good as the game you are about to play so do not go and mouth of prematurely

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RumourMonger View Post
    For the last 4 years Pally have beaten easily Pieter's sons team. Was it 52-5 or something similar in the last game of 2009?
    You sound like a bitter West Coast Supporter at the moment who keeps dribbling about the past because currently West Coast suck and Fremantle are doing well

Quote Originally Posted by pieter blackie View Post
    and remember you re only as good as the game you are about to play
    Isn't that saying "You're only as good as your last game"?

Last edited by jargan83; 11-06-10 at 08:43.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RumourMonger View Post

At this years grading game Pieter embarrassed himself by walking up and down 5m within the field of play yelling comments in dutch to his son and at the end of the game ran 30 metres onto the field of play throwing water over the players then seemed to lose his mind and joined the tunnel and pretended he was one of the players. Anyone would think they'd won the World Cup.

hahahaha what is this? is this true?

when they keep glancing over at me i know they think iam cute and are checking me out -Kalafan 10/3/10

i have difficulty in my life. alot of girls like me but i cannot ask them out. i think they like me cause i am good looking and have a nice smile.- kalafan 3/7/10

FREE LINDSAY

Born TROLLIN

vCash
    See what i mean, people actually bitch 24.7 over junior rugby. Its funny but very sad at the same time.

Anyway, i hear some Singapore teams are over to play Uni juniors this afternoon.

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jazza93 View Post
    See what i mean, people actually bitch 24.7 over junior rugby. Its funny but very sad at the same time.

Anyway, i hear some Singapore teams are over to play Uni juniors this afternoon.
    As a coach of a junior rugby team I find it pathetic when stuff this happens. Seriously either coach and support junior rugby for the future force stars running around or go find another sport where this kind of behavior is accepted.

I am going to assume its the same singapore side that Pally played last night. Very well drilled 17s side and they also brought an u10s side over!

vCash
    Yea, i think its a big tour, the 15s 13s and younger ages groups must be playing Uni today, i'm reffing one of the games.

And, i agree about the coaching attitudes, that other place where it is accepted is called "soccer"

vCash
    Joondalup played the Singapore ACS under 14s & 15s yesterday afternoon. Great bunch of lads- no bitching, moaning and we thoroughly enjoyed their company. And not a single nonsense parent comment to be heard. I think that's what we're striving for in junior rugby, or at least that's why I got involved. Oh and the beer & hot mammas

[Beer & crisps......the pre-season diet of choice

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Action Hardcore View Post
    hahahaha what is this? is this true?
    yes it is true I was forced to walk 5m infield because the pally parents could not be bothered to stay behind the no go ropes area and yes we go onto the field after all games and yes we do line up with the players like most other coaches to congratulate the opposition players and coaching staff on how they played

vCash
    I find this intriguing pietair

when they keep glancing over at me i know they think iam cute and are checking me out -Kalafan 10/3/10

i have difficulty in my life. alot of girls like me but i cannot ask them out. i think they like me cause i am good looking and have a nice smile.- kalafan 3/7/10

FREE LINDSAY

Born TROLLIN

Senior Player
    vCash
    You were the only person other than the players in front of the rope on that day. You had a horizontal striped rugby jersey on with the word "PIETER" across the shoulders. We're watching you!!!

The Competition Rules require substitutes and club officials (presumably you are a club official) to remain within the Technical Zones, not wander.

You should know better than to listen to rumours (or even Rumour Mongerers!).The Pally U13 coach and son are committed club people and when his son is in Year 10 he will play a combination of PSA and club. Just think Pieter, in 2 years when half our team is required to play for their respective PSA schools you will probably have your chance.

Enjoy tomorrow and Go the Wallabies.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2