Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ref

vCash

The Ref

The Ref really worked for the Tards tonight. Appalling.

Great effort by the boys!
    Posted via Mobile Device

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash
    and 1st time I've seen sharpie blow up at the end of the game his response to kafer's comments, was (almost quoted)

Our boys put in a fukn great effort, but i have no control on the referee with the poor decision, lets get stuck into the bulls next week. thankyou for the supporter getting out here tonight.

---------- Post added at 21:18 ---------- Previous post was at 21:18 ----------

Dont know how Phil Waugh can retrieve the ball when he's sitting in an offside position twice in the last 2 minutes and then we get a penalty for not releasing !!!!

Champion
    vCash
    Just as well the ref had two Bro crowd control dudes take him from the field........gee u Yarpies should be embarrassed he's one of yours.......... EWF seam to get the dodgy ref's or am i biased

well done boys gutsey effort Matt H u have just earnt the openside flanker jersey for the Wallabies congrat's.

---------- Post added at 21:28 ---------- Previous post was at 21:24 ----------

PROFESSIONAL SPORT IS PROFESSIONAL ENTERTAINMENT WANKERS LIKE THIS REF STUFF IT FOR ALL....... how can he penalise the attacking scrum for collapse or whatever it was..... our props are not that green!!!

---------- Post added at 21:28 ---------- Previous post was at 21:28 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by BDAVEY View Post
    Just as well the ref had two Bro crowd control dudes take him from the field........gee u Yarpies should be embarrassed he's one of yours.......... EWF seam to get the dodgy ref's or am i biased

well done boys gutsey effort Matt H u have just earnt the openside flanker jersey for the Wallabies congrat's.

---------- Post added at 21:28 ---------- Previous post was at 21:24 ----------

PROFESSIONAL SPORT IS PROFESSIONAL ENTERTAINMENT WANKERS LIKE THIS REF STUFF IT FOR ALL....... how can he penalise the attacking scrum for collapse or whatever it was..... our props are not that green!!!
    GOOD NITE

vCash
    And you wonder why everyone always shuts you down. Because threads like this prove you know nothing. The ref was fine, but i bet none of you have ever picked up a law book in your lives so you would have to make up rule meanings in your head.

The main problem was the tahs cheating if anything, especially a masterclass from Phill Waugh in the last 5 mins, that is Richie McCaw standard rucking.

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jazza93 View Post
    And you wonder why everyone always shuts you down. Because threads like this prove you know nothing. The ref was fine, but i bet none of you have ever picked up a law book in your lives so you would have to make up rule meanings in your head.

The main problem was the tahs cheating if anything, especially a masterclass from Phill Waugh in the last 5 mins, that is Richie McCaw standard rucking.
    Are you taking the Piss or on the piss Jazza ?? watch the replay and tell me that me and the others at TWF are watching a different game to you.. turn off EA Sports Rugby and watch Fox Sports 2.

vCash
    No im not taking the piss for once. We weren't robbed imo. But i am watching the replay now, will see once i get to the end if i change my mind, but i still think we should of scored a lot more trys if we wanted to win.

Senior Player Contributor WaterBoy's Avatar
    vCash
    one more would have done it

Got to love the 'member profiles', have a look...

http://www.dunsboroughdungbeetles.com/ Don't seem to have a webpage anymore so go to https://www.facebook.com/Dunsborough...tlesRugbyClub/

Legend Court Reporter
    Contributor
    vCash
    Whether the refs have played a significant role in this game is irrelevant. The fact is referee mistakes have played a significant role in a fair few other matches so far in the season. SANZAR and the IRB should be working hardest on eliminating referee subjectivity rather than rewarding the attacking team (when did that happen tonight?). Disillusioned fans are going to come from being pissed off at the ref more than being pissed off at the rules. I would have to watch the scrum again but I said to my brother before that 5m attacking Force scrum in the second half (after the hold up) bet this scrum ends in a Tahs penalty without a reset. No surprises there.

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

vCash
    just out of interest, what was the penalty count?

cheers auss...
    fabricarti diem punc

vCash
    I will watch it again from a refereeing perspective (oh, and yes; I have picked up a law book from time to time), but my first observations are:

1) He had a bad scrum night. Should've set his standards much earlier.
    2) Didn't seem consistent with the "tackler release and roll away" - especially in the last couple of minutes

And BDAVEY - yes you are biased. But aren't we all in here?

vCash
    I need to watch the replay, too, but those last 5 minutes had me very confused.

Even the SMH seem a bit sympathetic:
    Tahs sneak past Force
    (although I'd hardly call the Tah's win "a triumph").

Success is not final, failure is not fatal:
    it is the courage to continue that counts.
    - Winston Churchill

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jazza93 View Post

I am sorry to say this but the ref board shoulkd watch this game and place the ref on report
    I listened to my sports ears and was amazed at thyre refs calls
    1 instancwe that b affled me was when we were on attack and the ball was sent out to the wing 1 pass was high and I am not sure who head it went over but the ref call it back for a penalty to the retards .. Refs call on the sports ears Tackling player niot releaseing the tackled player penalty to retards but as I said WF had the ball and our player was taken out without the ball,,I was confused only the defending team makes tackles not attacking team

2nd instance how long is advantage not 20 metres behind the place of the infringement Ref call advantage over very quick when retards infringed but played a long advantage when force infringed

I have to agree Refering was very substandard for a premeire grade game

I agree SANSAR need to watch the games not just the forces game but all games and check refs when bad calls are made

GO the force 150 % improvement and as I said last week Ryan Tyrull made a 200% improvement and was just behind Hogo for man of the match No negatives from me just the best commitment in the great team

REFFF

vCash
    We played well for once, there is no need to make up excuses with the ref. I just watch the last 5 mins and we got plenty of penalties, as well as the tahs, but we didn't use any of ours properly...

The first tahs penalty in the last 5 minutes was just Waughs brilliance, the second one was more of Waugh being cheeky and was slightly to the side, but Hodgeson was Isolated and pretty much ran into the tahs backrow.... It really didn't look that bad tbh.

Pleas don't reply with comments on how SANZAR should fire the ref because that is just stupid.

vCash
    Pleas don't reply with comments on how SANZAR should fire the ref because that is just stupid.[/QUOTE]

A few people appear to disagree with those sentiments, but thanks anyway.

Hasta la vista Pam

vCash
    Wow, that is a great argument you have there, you must be right. I love your sarcasm. Please forgive me for thinking the ref should not be fired. I have never read the rules in my life but i can say without a doubt he should lose his job for ever

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast