Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Stop the CRYING

vCash

Thumbs up Stop the CRYING

stop the bitching people It will not make the Force play better.
    I am so tired of reading all this crap about the coach and the players and the this and the that. Stand behind our team It is a sport and you win some and you loose some.

Do we want to be like the Reds supporters that abandoned their team and that were to embarrassed to wear their Reds jumpers, but now that the Reds are winning suddenly call them self Reds supporters??

How many of you have even held a rugby ball or have even played a proper rugby game?? and now you think you know everything about rugby and about coaching?? grow up

We are all unhappy but this Forum is called TWF the Whole Force' The Western Force Supporters site
    It is a place where believe it or not some of the players actually come and read what we think and at this stage I am to embarrassed to even say that I am a member of this forum.
    SUPPORT not whinging and bitching and crying If you want to do that go look for another forum

Support means To uphold ; to aid; to help; to back up; to assist so if you cannot do that then PISS OF

Even if the Force loose all their remaining games ( and recruit Cooper ) then so be it I will still call myself a Force Supporter and I will still wear my Force jumper in public

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    What he said.

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pieter blackie View Post
    We are all unhappy but this Forum is called TWF the Whole Force' The Western Force Supporters site
    It is a place where believe it or not some of the players actually come and read what we think and at this stage I am to embarrassed to even say that I am a member of this forum.
    SUPPORT not whinging and bitching and crying If you want to do that go look for another forum

Do you want this forum to be a true representation of what the fans (not bandwagoners) are actually thinking? Or a love-in?

Should Dane read this board after having a few tonight, do you think he would rather see nothing, or that he showed patches of brilliance (like his tap on the line) but also had a shocker when it came to defence? Does that count as bitching?

People shouldn't bitch/cry/whinge/whatever you want to call it for the sake of it or to get out their anger, but they should be allowed to discuss what IS actually happening, and voice contructive criticism.

If that isn't what this board is about then it isn't the whole force, it's only half of it.

Senior Player
    vCash
    Support means To uphold ; to aid; to help; to back up; to assist so if you cannot do that then PISS OF
    Steady on Pieter! Mate, we are all here to support the Force, and that means having a say about where we think things can improve. It is called constructive criticism. I for one will always wear the Force jumper proudly whatever the result but it doesn't mean we are blind followers of some sect.

If you think that you are happy with the way things are then fine. But the fact is, at the end of last season, with the exodus, our problems were with hooker and flyhalf. Now week 6 of the season what are our problem positions?

I have no doubt that the players we have are trying their utmost. Questions need to be asked about tactics, and recruitment of personnel. Otherwise, with the advent of the Melbourne team, we are goners so help us!

vCash
    The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune
    The fans are important. Without them, there is no rugby and if they aren't happy the grounds will be empty
    That performance was worse than bad
    The fans are allowed to let off steam. We'll all be watching next week, but I'll be buying a bottle of whisky to numb the pain.
    The drubbing they get on here will be nothing like what they'll get from the coaching staff this week.
    All's fair in love and war.

vCash
    Bloody hell, is this whinging attitude really the true voice of the Force support? I leave the country for a year and a half and the loudest and most passionate Australian fans turn into a bunch of depressed and counter productive wanks. I know we haven't been playing well but let's put it into the same area as our first season. The main difference is that in our first season we probably had more spark in the backs but we did improve in the tail half, hopefully what will happen this season. We have learnt our lessons about buying talent so now we are trying to build a bunch in the Staniforth/McIsaac ilk who bleed blue.

Give it to the end of the season before you cry into your beer.

vCash
    ... I'm always going tobe proud to wear my western force jersey, win or lose.

and hey, if we finish on the bottom at least we'll win the wooden spoon! come on thats still something... would beat finishing second last. Furthermore, if we finish last this season, next season wont be as disappointing because we won't be able to finish any lower! :p

Cheer up its not the end of the world... we are just having a bad season.

"Believe in the best, think your best, study your best, have a goal for your best, never be satisfied with less than your best, try your best, and in the long run things will turn out for the best."

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Love your logic Lonz

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonzy View Post
    ... I'm always going tobe proud to wear my western force jersey, win or lose.

and hey, if we finish on the bottom at least we'll win the wooden spoon! come on thats still something... would beat finishing second last. Furthermore, if we finish last this season, next season wont be as disappointing because we won't be able to finish any lower! :p

Cheer up its not the end of the world... we are just having a bad season.
    There's the spirit lonzy!!!!

The only way is up ^ Yeah!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeJay View Post
    Questions need to be asked about tactics, and recruitment of personnel. Otherwise, with the advent of the Melbourne team, we are goners so help us!

The problem lies far beyond the coaches and current players. It starts with junior club rugby and goes all the way through to the state sides and then the Force, but that is a topic for another discussion.

I wonder how many of these "when the going is good" fans are paid up members??? I wonder how many of these "when the going is good" fans have made a positive contribution to rugby in WA in the past??

Very few of us have the right to ask questions and to criticize

vCash
    The punters are angry because the Force didn't turn up mentally
    It's not so much the result but the pride in the performance that was lacking
    It's time to spill some blood upon the wattle

Now in my moleskin trousers and my Williams boots
    Aboard an outlaw as he leaves the chutes
    In my goose neck spurs I rake their fiery hide
    And the girls all shouting around the ringside
    Oh he's the Fulla from Cunnamulla
    Yeah he's the Cunnamulla Fulla

vCash
    FYI Pieter, the Reds fans never deserted the team - the crowds were always solid through many lean years, so I don't understand where you get that impression.

But your loyalty is comendable, I hope the Force players understand that they have a wonderful support base over there.

vCash
    I would like to explain my 'smite'.

Do we want to be like the Reds supporters that abandoned their team and that were to embarrassed to wear their Reds jumpers, but now that the Reds are winning suddenly call them self Reds supporters??
    I support my team 100%. I am an inaugural member and intended to keep my membership for a long time. Even with economic troubles the one thing I make sure I have money for is my membership. Strangely enough this is one of the reasons I feel entitled to bitch about the team.

How many of you have even held a rugby ball or have even played a proper rugby game?? and now you think you know everything about rugby and about coaching?? grow up
    I played for a number of years and have had a love of rugby my whole life. Oh and the idea that players are the only ones that can coach is rubbish. Playing or even playing well does not equate to being a good coach at all.

Sometimes to aid you need to point out where things might be going wrong.

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tic View Post
    FYI Pieter, the Reds fans never deserted the team - the crowds were always solid through many lean years, so I don't understand where you get that impression.

But your loyalty is comendable, I hope the Force players understand that they have a wonderful support base over there.

I'd say that comes from comments made during the match by Greg Martin who said his 10yo boy wanted to wear his red jersey after years of not wanting to go out in public with it on and that the stadium was now full of red shirts.

Champion
    vCash
    The problem lies far beyond the coaches and current players. It starts with junior club rugby and goes all the way through to the state sides and then the Force, but that is a topic for another discussion.

I wonder how many of these "when the going is good" fans are paid up members??? I wonder how many of these "when the going is good" fans have made a positive contribution to rugby in WA in the past??

Very few of us have the right to ask questions and to criticize
    PB way of the mark mate..... wE have a huge right to ask questions.... what u are happy with the way your teams being managed and the players game plan......... I would say 90% are paid up members thats why we are concerned for everyones sake. Why do we lose good players and dont retain fringe players... thats the question I ask u PB?

Bassie should stop importing players....... use all your local Bros and South african's Challenge!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast