Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bring in the Cleaners

Champion
    vCash

Bring in the Cleaners

I know i will upset some of the TWF Family with this forum but here goes

As the title says "bring in the cleaners" we need (in my eyes and arm chair) to get rid of the following and bring in .....

Departure : -
    Dunning, does minimal when on the field, if you are coming on in the 60th minute, your playing 20 minutes, go hard or sit on the pine, he's contributed nothing since coming to WA, apart from getting his golfing handicap down to single figures.

Sare,
    need less to say, hasn't contributed anything apart from the departure of Henjak in 2007

Cross, not sure if he is thinking of returning to the eastern seaboard to NRL or Rebels, but this year has been his worst since coming over to the 15 man code. Missed tackles and more hitups than a spectator.

Coach Mitchell. he hasn't changed his game plan once since from the 1st year. wWe have on of the biggest pack in Australia and we never keep it in the forwards. Plus he's talking about the new rules in S14, 2010 are running a mockery of the game, not so with the force 66 points in 5 games, the lowest by some 50 points in the competition. There is 15 individuals on the field in the Force Blue and its got to come down to the coach. John Mulvhill has left and we need him back urgently wether that be as an assistant or head coach.

Cowan - Is he boss-eyed or something, he hasn't thrown a straight ball in 5 weeks, Its like in NRL with scrums, they are almost extint and should just be a hand over, same as Pek's throw ins, just hand the ball to the opposition as we all know whats going to happen. Free Kick, not in straight. Terrell was thrown in the deep end and did a good job.

COY -
    too slow and keeps putting the opposition on side by that time we are running backward scared as he is lining up the force players to be smashed.

Trainer - Who ever he/she is
    - In 5 years since being born into the S14 season we have had 1 or 2 injuries this year we have had more unfit players than fit. Are we breaking the backs of the players or is it that our players have minds elsewhere ?

My opinon is still to be decided on Hill (so not going to jump yet)

What the Force need.....

A classy #10, if that is Quade Cooper or an international standard player...

The scarest thing is, is JOC going to leave for QLD, they already have an international flyhalf and scrum half, something that he said in the offseason he wants, we have a decent #9 in sheenan but is our #10 going to be someone that JOC can get along with learn from. plus Quade is his best mate.

(from left field) I personally can see Martin Johnson, England current coach being our 2011 coach, he will be given the chop from England and he is coming to Perth as part of the England team to play Australia to eye up the role + interview. I believe he also has a house in the northern seaside corridor of WA.

Just my thoughts on this year's dismal season.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    plenty of rugby left this season dude... lets wait a bit and see what happens

vCash
    Just sell off the whole team, then we can buy out the Rebels, ship them and their stadium over here and problem solved.

Seriously though, people have plenty of criticism to give out about the team but no answers. There is not much talent off contract right now so best we keep half the squad.

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash
    One piece of teh puzzle is just wrong - has been for a few years now. Move Spanner to 12, the rest of the peices will fall into place ...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    One piece of the puzzle is just wrong - has been for a few years now. Move Spanner to 12, the rest of the peices will fall into place ...
    That is not a bad call

vCash
    At the very least put Pek back to prop, dont get rid of him. He was excellent as a prop.

Last edited by laura; 15-03-10 at 21:12.

vCash
    One piece of the puzzle is just wrong - has been for a few years now. Move Spanner to 12, the rest of the peices will fall into place ...

A brilliant and cunning plan. Coach for Coach!

vCash
    Pek is young - he will become an excellent hooker whilst being a worthwhile backup prop. Think about it, he can throw straight - otherwise he wouldn't be played in that position - it's a head thing and he just needs to get his head straight

Bring in the sports psychs!

vCash
    Let's not blow them off four games in just yet.

Pek is young - he will become an excellent hooker whilst being a worthwhile backup prop. Think about it, he can throw straight - otherwise he wouldn't be played in that position - it's a head thing and he just needs to get his head straight

Present!

A kick in this game is like a rather nasty alcoholic shooter, only as good as it's chaser...
    Courtesy of quality South African commentry

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by normie View Post
    A brilliant and cunning plan. Coach for Coach!
    He wouldn't be able to handle the unruly and mischievous. The committee would be right onto him

---------- Post added at 23:08 ---------- Previous post was at 23:07 ----------

I don't do psychology
    I do understand a bit about physics and anatomy though
    If your shoulder is dodgy, it's pretty hard to throw straight
    Dead set

Now in my moleskin trousers and my Williams boots
    Aboard an outlaw as he leaves the chutes
    In my goose neck spurs I rake their fiery hide
    And the girls all shouting around the ringside
    Oh he's the Fulla from Cunnamulla
    Yeah he's the Cunnamulla Fulla

vCash
    I'd just ban the dissenters!

vCash
    You always take the soft option
    You need to work with your star players

Now in my moleskin trousers and my Williams boots
    Aboard an outlaw as he leaves the chutes
    In my goose neck spurs I rake their fiery hide
    And the girls all shouting around the ringside
    Oh he's the Fulla from Cunnamulla
    Yeah he's the Cunnamulla Fulla

Rookie
    vCash
    Is there anyway they could buy Brock James out of his current contract if he was interested in coming back to the Force - he's been in superb form in France and has really matured into a good 5/8 - can control a game, and move the play around the park. If we're not going to make some positive moves asap to sign a number 10, well can wel at least give some game time to Hunt so he can learn his trade at the higher level? Any thoughts...

Legend Court Reporter
    Contributor
    vCash
    I wasn't/am not a big Brock James fan but it would be really good to have him back.

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

Player
    vCash
    Dont get rid of Cowen, he is a talent and someone to build a front row around for the future. Fairbrother, Henderson and Dunning are all at the end of their careers.

Sare is a good back up. He possibly isnt quick enough for wing but I think is a decent utility back, who makes ideal bench cover. He is never going to be a starting 15 player, but we need players who can cover the bench.

COY is a bloody good little half back. I was very pleased when he was bought back into the team from Glasgow.

Dunning I tend to agree with. Having said that he was picked for the Wallabies last year as a back up, and was in some form. He may just be in a form slump.

DOnt get rid of Cross either. He is possibly in a form slump too. He has been an excellent player for several years now. Plus his experience is vital to young guys like Inman. Drop him to the bench for a few games and hopefully he will regain his form and win his spot back.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast