Thread: Ladies Day! Be Breast Aware with the Western Force...

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash

Ladies Day! Be Breast Aware with the Western Force...

The upcoming match on Saturday 20 March against the NSW Waratahs is Ladies Day in support of the Breast Cancer Foundation of WA.

As part of the Western Forces' fundraising efforts this year, a limited edition Ladies Day commemorative cap has been produced and Western Force members and supporters are encouraged to purchase these to help support BCFWA and also for their chance to win some fantastic prizes at the game!

On match day the hat will work like a raffle ticket, in that by purchasing and wearing your cap to the game you are a chance to be picked out of the crowd for prizes such as Force merchandise, tickets to other home games throughout the season, a chance to take part in the half time activity and win some Burswood vouchers.

Also, following the end of the game 5 Western Force players will be picking out hat wearers form the crowd, taking off their playing jersey, signing it and handing it to the lucky winner.

Hats are $25 and available from BCFWA website or from the Western Force Official Team Store (Located in the reception area at RugbyWA headquarters) and at the game - all proceeds go to BCFWA.

Follow the links to the BCFWA online store from the Breast Cancer Foundation of WA website

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Well there is one cap that won't be at the match, should get home about the same time I do...

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

vCash

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    The upcoming match on Saturday 20 March against the NSW Waratahs is Ladies Day in support of the Breast Cancer Foundation of WA.

As part of the Western Forces' fundraising efforts this year, a limited edition Ladies Day commemorative cap has been produced and Western Force members and supporters are encouraged to purchase these to help support BCFWA and also for their chance to win some fantastic prizes at the game!

On match day the hat will work like a raffle ticket, in that by purchasing and wearing your cap to the game you are a chance to be picked out of the crowd for prizes such as Force merchandise, tickets to other home games throughout the season, a chance to take part in the half time activity and win some Burswood vouchers.

Also, following the end of the game 5 Western Force players will be picking out hat wearers form the crowd, taking off their playing jersey, signing it and handing it to the lucky winner.

Hats are $25 and available from BCFWA website or from the Western Force Official Team Store (Located in the reception area at RugbyWA headquarters) and at the game - all proceeds go to BCFWA.

Follow the links to the BCFWA online store from the Breast Cancer Foundation of WA website
    As a breast cancer survivor and a huge WF fan we (my long suffering hubby) and I congratulate WF on their efforts in fundraising for this cause close to my heart. I was in hospital last year after complications from chemo and had to listen to the pink game on the radio. I was presented with a signed shirt from the players and have since had it framed and it takes pride of place in our family room...Thanks Helen Callard

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    Coach do you know if they will be wearing the pink jumpers for this match or will that be later in ther year??

80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash
    As I understood it, they were intending on doing the Pink jerseys (at least that was the case last month) against a South African based team - which would have to be the Bulls or Stormers, but these games aren't that far away now, so maybe the plans have been shelved and this will be the only fundraiser match?