Good change
ME Bank Stadium - Perth - Fri 12 Feb 2010
Posted 15/02/2010 by Balls
I think having the game at ME bank Stadium is a much better idea than at Subiaco. The atmosphere was great the crowd was nice and loud. I Also found it very easy to get food and drink on the night, which was great as i have been to other events at the ground and food and drink was a big problem. The only real problem i have with the event, is that were to many members seats left empty... i feel that the members of the western force should have until midnight thursday before a home game to confirm that they will be attending the match. If they do not wish to go or fail to confirm by the set time then there tickets should be avalible for the general public
Share this review:
Review 2 for Western Force

ME Stadium was Fabulous
ME Bank Stadium - Perth - Fri 12 Feb 2010
Posted 14/02/2010 by Timo
Great stadium and facilities. Easy to access. Great viewing.
Well worth the trip.
Share this review:
Review 3 for Western Force

ME Bank Stadium - Perth - Fri 5 Feb 2010
Posted 08/02/2010 by Anonymous
Loved being so close to the play.
A decent scoreboard and working clock is needed. Everyone was joking about the scoreboard around us.... I could hear people complaining that it was position BEHIND a pole and from where they were was tricky to see the score!
Sorely missed the electronic screen that enabled you to view replays and different angles of the field.
Share this review:
Review 4 for Western Force

The Force behind the Force
Posted 07/02/2010 by Artie052
Not a bad trial match. The Force will struggle without a dedicated No10. Members Equity Stadium needs to do a lot of work if it wants to be recognised as an international venue. Small scoreboard, No big screen and pissy little fireworks whenever the Force scored points. Quite embarrassing actually.
Share this review:
Review 5 for Western Force

Rugby Union Forever
Posted 07/02/2010 by Donel
We went as a family and had a fantastic time. Parking was easy, food and srink service was efficient, view of the game was excellent, but the highlight was definitely the wonderful players who came and greeted us after the game, signing kids jerseys and having photos taken.
Thanks guys for a wonderful night, you are legends and great role models for our sons !
Share this review:
Review 6 for Western Force

WA Force vs Queensland reds
Posted 07/02/2010 by Anonymous
Excellent match at a really good ground! Nice to be sat so close to the pitch!
Share this review:
Review 7 for Western Force

Upclose & Personal with the Force
ME Bank Stadium - Perth - Fri 5 Feb 2010Posted 07/02/2010 by ForceFan1
OMG!! if I was any closer I would be dressed in blue and tackled by opposition players.
Being so close to the action is better than sitting in front of your Wide screen TV.
Having seen games at Subiaco & now ME Bank Stadium, It was a shame the move wasn't earlier.
To understand why Super 14 is taking off then head down to a game and really see for yourself why. You wont forget the experience of a life time.
Favourite moment: Catching a wayward ball during the game & shaking the hands of players.
Share this review:
Review 8 for Western Force

FORCE Vs reds
Posted 07/02/2010 by NIFTY007
excellent game , excellent ground , magic being so close to the players ,at long last,
BUT whats happened to the atmosphere, no LOUD MUSIC, no REPLAY SCREEN,and what about the out of date score board, cant see it on the easteren side, come on this is 2010.
Share this review:
Review 9 for Western Force

great place for rugby
ME Bank Stadium - Perth - Fri 5 Feb 2010Posted 06/02/2010 by tommy1971
overall a great nite was had.
team won that matters.
great nite and place for rugby.
shame about the placing of the scoreboard,needs to be moved.
hopefully the crowds do come back to see the force,as the venue is just right for rugby.
go the force
Favourite moment: first 30 mins of rugby was excellent
Share this review:
Review 10 for Western Force

Posted 06/02/2010 by CJDV
The venue is perfect for Rugby. Its easy to get to by train. This is going to be a great season to watch the games live.
Share this review:
Review 11 for Western Force

Western force
Posted 06/02/2010 by Stuey
Much better venue for watching rugby than Subiaco, only thing that i would suggest is a proper electronic score board and a big screen for reply ablity. Other than that awesome for watching Super 14
Share this review:
Review 12 for Western Force

I love Rugby!!
Posted 06/02/2010 by Anonymous
The atmosphere was great, and the boys played really well! Lots of fun!
Share this review:
Review 13 for Western Force

Excellent!
Posted 06/02/2010 by Daniel
Excellent game and great venue! Perfect night out to enjoy the rugby.

http://reviews.ticketmaster.com.au/7...ws/reviews.htm