Thread: '09 Pink Jersey Signed,Ticket Stub,Framed-$$$ going to"not for profit"-read below.

Champion
    vCash

'09 Pink Jersey Signed,Ticket Stub,Framed-$$$ going to"not for profit"-read below.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....tab%3DWatching

Hi there TWF Family.

I know this is a long shot, but lets try.......

I have a 2009 Pink WF Breast Cancer Jersey, signed by the 24 man squad plus John Mitchell who participated in the game against the sharks - "I wont say play as i didn't think they did in this game"...... anyway enough of the rambling.

This jersey is framed and has the ticket stub at the bottom from the game which I attended with the family.

(long story short) The money which I get from the sale of the jumper will go to the June O'Connor Centres in WA. This not for profit organisation has helped me and my family over the past 10 years. I would hope I could get some "decent" coin for this peice.

To show that I'm not running off with the money and not donating it, I can either (a) meet with you on site at one of there centres and hand over the money to the CEO / Director (wyn) or (b) get Wyn to send you a letter advising that the donation has been supplied to this not for profit organisation.

To make things that little "fruiter" for you, cause it will appear as a donation it will be 100% taxable write-off come July 1st. meaning the framed peice of membrobialia will cost you $0.00

This jersey (as seen in the eBay listing) Is "NOT" one of the jersey's available to purchase at the ole western force superstore. I approached the marketing manager (mick), advised what I was going to do and he obliged by supplying me one of the offical players "CUT / Leftover/reserve" jerseys which he got signed at the same time. So its 1 of 1 and never to be seen again.

I personally feel its a bargain at any price, and I'd like to keep it but want to make an credible donation to a good cause in the community, and hold a promise to the Western Force, Mick and all other people involved.

June O'Connor's website is www.joc.com.au if you want to view it at your lesuire.

If you want to keep it private (sale price), email me with a price and it can be all yours as soon as you advise what steps you want to do to pickup the framed peice.

But would like any price of $1,500 or more. the frame itself cost $500.00

Cheers all .. and thanks for everything TWF Family.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Good work Benny, Hope we can find somebody with that sort of Dough

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the