Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Andre goneski, are we rooted?

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    I would have Hilgendorf back in a heartbeat, as much for his versatility as anything. Bart might still remain starting 10, but I would breath easier with Hilgendorf behind him as we know he has the ability to be a more than serviceable 10. SNK on the other hand spent how long at the 'Tahs, a team that has always been desperately seeking a 10? The guy is a flaky player, simple as that, and he just isn't up to it.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Haji View Post
    hilgndorf attacked the line, made the defense think and distributed well and when paired up with spanners inside of him actually made our attack look threatening.
    That was the trait I liked. He could hit the line at real pace. When the opportunity was there he could pass accurately, under pressure before the line. He had a good step and could split the defence and unload. The best 10's have all those plus a good kicking game. I reckon Jimmy can still get to that level but I don't really remember what his tactical kicking was like.

I guess we'll never know now what hilgendorfs potential was.
    Well we can still hope. Maybe it's time for another "Bring back Jimmy" campaign.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    the short of it is no we are not rooted!! We can't rely on one player, we are a team man!!!

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7