Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Melbourne Rebels Super 15: Recruitment

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgs View Post
    Yeah agreed Shasta, was tempted to put him down, just need some further knowledge on his physical state. Certainly deserves a crack if fit, Junior and Troy possibly fall into that category as well and a shame that Luke McLean has now played for Italy as he has certainly proven he has what it takes, a miss by Force recruitment. I recall Daniel Roach hitting Schoolboys with some fan fare but didn't get signed long term, not sure what happened there. I think the Reds had him, maybe got caught out by the clean up and then the other rosters were full?
    daniel roach turned his back on a Waratahs academy position to sign with Cronulla in the NRL, he was forced out of league the following year when they introduced the new U20 comp, he was 3months to old for U20's and not good enough for the starting side.

Karmas a beautiful thing at times

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Legend Court Reporter
    Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TOCC View Post
    daniel roach turned his back on a Waratahs academy position to sign with Cronulla in the NRL, he was forced out of league the following year when they introduced the new U20 comp, he was 3months to old for U20's and not good enough for the starting side.

Karmas a beautiful thing at times
    Depends on whether you think that turning down the Waratahs academy is bad thing.

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Depends on whether you think that turning down the Waratahs academy is bad thing.
    I'd say he was cursed from the start being a 'Tah, then signing for NRL....anybody associated with both of those organisations is tainted!

C'mon the

Legend Court Reporter
    Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    I'd say he was cursed from the start being a 'Tah, then signing for NRL....anybody associated with both of those organisations is tainted!
    Tell me about it. TOCC didn't say what he was up to recently but I'm guessing prison.

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

vCash
    Friggen' 'ell Gagger!!! Do some work and sell some drugs dude, where do you get the time for all this stuff?

Nice write up though...

Laura Force Addict v Chook scrabble-off on Facebook: laura & Force Addict 0 | chook 9

Gigsa made me do it

"He who conquers others is strong; he who conquers himself is mighty." – Lao Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgs View Post
    I recall Daniel Roach hitting Schoolboys with some fan fare but didn't get signed long term, not sure what happened there.
    Played Jersey Flegg for Cronulla in 2007 but was too old to play in the new U-20's comp the following season. Went back to Northern Suburbs Rugby, then to Ulster as a development player.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2