Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Western Force 25 - Stormers 26

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash

Western Force 25 - Stormers 26

I dont know what to say

Im dissappointed.

I dont think the Force did enough to win and mistakes at crucial times hurt us.

Ahhhhh POOP!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Exile
    Sydney

"Pain heels. Chicks dig scars and Glory lasts forever." Shane Falco

vCash
    Still a great performance nevertheless.
    Some great tries fueling some intense energy from the crowd.
    Pity we couldn't quite get the win though.

vCash
    Force have now sent out a message that they are COMPETITIVE, and that other teams who take them lightly do so at their own peril. Concentration was nearly there for 80 minutes, but lapses again proved to be so costly. Again stung by two tries in first half.

The team should feel proud of its achievements this year, given starting from scratch and then hit by so many injuries. New franchise teams can really struggle in their first year, and WA fans have to mindful of this. But from what we saw tonight, theres a lot to be hopeful about, and the Force is here to stay!

vCash
    all i hear is great performce this and we are improving that!!!!

we are 0-7 and if u people are happy with less than mediocar than that is sad!

i expect more from the boys and i think they let WA down last night

it bout time we become more harsh on the lads than jsut accepting loss after loss

To some its a six-pack, to me it's a support group.

Veteran Contributor The EnForcer's Avatar
    vCash
    Luke, you are just so right....we are the shame of WA. I just can't stand the idea of going to another game and seeing so much rubbish rugby. Let's make a pact to not to go again and leave all the loosers on this site to there own miserable selves.

Just happy to be here

vCash
    I am sorry to say now I know were the term whinging poms comes from as you guys just confirmed this Luke the Pom and the Enforcer.
    As die hard rugby fan I will be there for any game the forceshow up to Win Loose or Draw.
    Rugby is my sport and i have waited 20yrs since I left NZ for this to happen and I am not about to let rugby move from West Australia without a fight win or loose .
    Thank you for your comments for the past weeks they have shown you what you 2 are really like and its not for me

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Mowerman, in TEFs defence I think perhaps you may want look at some of his previous posts and then grab a dictionary and look up the meaning of sarcasm mate
    TEF would have to one of the most positive posters and supporters of the Force that I have met and to portray him in that manner does him a great injustice.

Last edited by Burgs; 01-04-06 at 18:34.
    "Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash
    @ mowerman6167: You are gonna get yourself in trouble calling a Scot a pom, and burgs is right - The Enforcer is a sarcastic bastard, but we love him anyway

@ The Enforcer: you're a sarcastic bastard

[FLAME ON]
    @ Luke the pom: All well and good to criticise, but you need to back it up.
    1. Do you deny they are improving?
    2. Are you calling me 'sad' to, eh? ehhhhhh??
    3. ...well, your 3rd comment is entirely opinion which you are entitled to, although many will disagree. I was certainly disappoointed by their loss last night, but most definately NOT let down by their game.
    4. Supporters being harsh has no merit - you think Mitchell isn't giving them a hard time already?
    [FLAME OFF]

Luke - you are entitled to your opinions and your own method of supporting the Force. I generally *appreciate* your input here (although others may not) but dude

I think there is a message here for everyone:
    Think. Before you Drink, Before you Post.

@ Everyone Else: we apologise for this break in transmission, we now return to our regularly scheduled programs

Oh, and Luke - I'm coming up to the 3rd tier for the Crusaders game - be afraid, be very afraid ...

Dear Lord, if you give us back Johnny Cash, we'll give you Justin Bieber.

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    Damn Coach - seems everyone rates a mention but me. whats up with that?

Exile
    Sydney

"Pain heels. Chicks dig scars and Glory lasts forever." Shane Falco

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    What I noticed last night was the extra number of people who stayed behind at the end of the game to cheer the guys off the field....

Well done everyone.......

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash
    @ Exile: "POOP"? "POOP"??? I think they probably hurt themselves more than they hurt us!

Dear Lord, if you give us back Johnny Cash, we'll give you Justin Bieber.

Veteran Contributor The EnForcer's Avatar
    vCash
    Sorry guys didn't mean to cause trouble with my wee bit of sarcasm.

Mowerman, you can call me anything you like mate but please not a pom.

Just happy to be here

vCash
    I thought the played well except they spent too much time defending their own line. Anyone know what the possesion/territory percentages were? I daresay the Stormers had the edge with both.

Good effort from the Force, I was very disappointed for them that they lost. They are showing alot more cohesion than I've seen from them and there were some real positives to take away. They should continue with O'Young at 9, the defense held up well and they made some good attacking moves.

P.S. Digby is a freak, no wonder Reds fans are s**ty at Sailor.

vCash
    sar·casm ( P ) (särkzm)
    n.

A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
    A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.
    The use of sarcasm. See Synonyms at wit1.

E.G. The English have a sense of humour.
    E.G. Oh yes I agree, lets just boycot the Force because they haven't won a game in their first season yet...

Senior Player
    vCash
    Luke mate, you came into the season expecting a top knotch Rugby Side...I have no idea were and when you got that impression.

You have the same short-sighted ambitions and views that those who want the Force to die have.

I mean I was devastated on the night...but seriously the positives were AMAZING that night, we had a chip and kick goal - we didn't give up.

If the boys were losing and not giving a 100% effort I would be as dissapointed as you.

But every week the boys are finding more in them and are playing better.

I have enjoyed the season thoroughly and I look forward to next season, win lose or draw...all I demand is 100% effort...most games this year I have got this.

What are you expecting a premiership in the first year, finals in first year.

What we have is a team

That never gives up
    Still has confidence after 7 losses to do the chip and run
    Hasn't been thrashed
    Has the largest home average of any of the Super 14 teams in Australia
    Constant improvement in every game
    Puts in 100% effort

Wins will happen, love of Rugby for me is continuing I think the Force are doing an amazing job...or are we supposed to look at how crap we are and how we have no wins...you say you are only negative about the Force...why's that?

Its time to do as you do with all your other teams that you support and start to look to the positives, the Force deserve all the courtesy of positivism that you give to other teams.

You changed your tune several times from being angry at the team and then happy...keep it in realistic values and take the good with the good and take the bad with a grain of salt...and you will enjoy our beloved Force all the more!

If after 5 years and our squad hasn't gotten better, we don't win any games at home...then I will start to demand some action, at the moment we are at the very beginning of building a side from scratch.

The process of looking for instant success is what has hampered the Dockers from the start - They always recruited for the present in the early years and not the future.

What the Force have done is recruit for the future and for myself I am already seeing the rewards and the potential in the future...even Interstate supporters are recognising the attractiveness of the style of Rugby that we play (Not Sage).

Anyways I look forward to seeing you at the next Rugby game against the Crusaders, lessen the expectations, enjoy the game...and your Force experience will mean you will have a better time watching rugby then at present...I am loving every moment of the game...enjoy the fact we have a team here, what more could we ask for!

In depression that only one game is left...One very proud and patriotic Force supporter.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast