Thread: Drew to the Tahs...

vCash

Drew to the Tahs...

"AFTER re-signing captain Phil Waugh, the Waratahs are set to announce that they have snared the signature of Drew Mitchell from the Western Force and that Rob Horne, Lachie Turner and Dean Mumm will also be committing their futures to NSW.

Depending on final negotiations, which are understood to involve the Australian Rugby Union, the Waratahs are poised to announce they have been successful in luring Mitchell from Perth to Sydney."

- http://www.rugbyheaven.com.au/news/n...079706057.html

Looks like it is all set then. Reading the rest of the article he seems to think that he will get a bigger chance of playing for the Wallabies for the Tahs... Doesn't make much sense though...
    The force will miss him next year, even if a lot of you don't think so.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Yeah Mitchell

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by henry View Post
    Looks like it is all set then. Reading the rest of the article he seems to think that he will get a bigger chance of playing for the Wallabies for the Tahs... Doesn't make much sense though...
    The force will miss him next year, even if a lot of you don't think so.
    You're dead right. Outside backs gee it seems like there are heaps but we actually don't have many now Drew and Staniforth are leaving - Cummins, Shep (off contract end of next season), Sare and Haylett-Petty. We will miss him.

I don't comprehend how he will have better Wallaby chances there - I think he'll be on the bench myself, unless Halangahu does come west. Even then at fullback, on current form I doubt it... Sorry Drew even I can defend you on this one.

A kick in this game is like a rather nasty alcoholic shooter, only as good as it's chaser...
    Courtesy of quality South African commentry

vCash
    He'll make a good 11 for the Wallabies any time.....I'm sure Robbie Deans is a good enough judge of rugby talent to see that, the only problem I can forsee is the Deans seems to be a straight shooter and might not be impressed by a boy who thinks more of himself than he can back up.

It'll be interesting, that's for sure.

We'll surely be able to pick up some speed out wide, there's no shortage in this land and we had that area sussed from day 1.

C'mon the