Thread: What the 6N has told us

Veteran Contributor The EnForcer's Avatar
    vCash

What the 6N has told us

Firstly, well done to the Irish....no easy task beating england on their home ground.

Can't really complain about the French winning the 6N as they were more consistant than the rest.

Wales understandanly had a poor tournament but if they can get their internal problems sorted out then I have no doubt that they will be up and ready for the RWC. Hopefully they can perform as well, if not better.

Scotland and Ireland I think are maybe in the same situation and just need to gel the teams and get the consistency going. Scotland will be a different team altogether in the RWC compared to the last RWC.......I'm quite excited about it. Ireland faired well last world cup and will have their work cut out to improve on that performance but I do hope so.

Italy are deveoping incredibly well and I hope it continues.

France as usual will have a strong team for the RWC but will they be able to control their discipline.....always a major issue with them and it doesn't appear that they are doing so at present.

england are obviously in a bit of disarray but with the depth of players they have to pick from it will be very surprising if they do not get out of their rut and put together a competitive side for the RWC. Maybe they should clone Wilkinson and use their old tactic of protecting the kicker at all costs and kick their way to glory once more.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Just happy to be here

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The EnForcer
    Maybe they should clone Wilkinson and use their old tactic of protecting the kicker at all costs and kick their way to glory once more.
    game plan should be - do what ever it takes to get wilko fit and playing rugby again and then protect kicker! do watever it takes to win
    game plan just wont work with hodgson or goodes

if cant get wilko fit get some more creative options in - bring in tait, noon, abbott on a regular basis
    leave lewsey and dawson where they are but tindall, cohen have got to go

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    To some its a six-pack, to me it's a support group.