Page 7 of 151 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: What Ruffles you Feathers (Mk II)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BLR View Post
    My mate constantly retorts with calling rugby players 'meatheads' and then when I point out most elite rugby players have various things like doctorates but he continues with the 'meathead' line.
    A few have tried that then I point out the same thing. Just point out that their the idiots sticking with the mis-informed arguement and that they are in fact proving themselves to be the meathead, like Flame said, AFL supporters are "speacial" and can't handle an arguement above a 3 year old level. Its not hard to make AFL supporters look like retards, but then you get into trouble for picking on disabled people
    Posted via Mobile Device

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jargan83 View Post
    A few have tried that then I point out the same thing. Just point out that their the idiots sticking with the mis-informed arguement and that they are in fact proving themselves to be the meathead, like Flame said, AFL supporters are "speacial" and can't handle an arguement above a 3 year old level. Its not hard to make AFL supporters look like retards, but then you get into trouble for picking on disabled people
    Posted via Mobile Device
    I like to point out to them in the car parks at shopping centres that the Eagles or Dockers sticker they have on the back window of their car can be placed on the dashboard and this entitles them to use the disabled parking bays.

And that's how the fight started.

Legend Contributor Flamethrower's Avatar
    vCash

Posted via space

Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

vCash
    Referring to the game as Cross Country Netball never ceases to amuse either.

As for Freo, they've got their problems sorted now, apparently they're crap because they're called the Dockers, have an anchor on the jersey ("weighing them down") and a droll team song. Soon as they get rid of those they'll be right as rain.
    I may have maintained a smidgeon of repsect for them when they were bogans who were drowning in the mire of another dissapointing season, but I'm with Gerrad Whately- if they're gonna scrap everything remotely 'Docker' then they might as well move to West Sydney and be the new franchise there.

vCash
    Exams

vCash
    i tried my rugby insults today didnt go too well...

thats not tackling! um yes it is. no sense of humour, bloody afl people! then they told me its a bunch of gay guys running around feeling each other up and i didnt actually haev a comeback for that

Quote Originally Posted by Mtbeaver View Post
    Exams
    i had a netball exam today. best thing i can say is that i finished it

A kick in this game is like a rather nasty alcoholic shooter, only as good as it's chaser...
    Courtesy of quality South African commentry

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    Just point out that it is not the rugby lads wearing the hotpants and sleeveless blouses, nor is it the rugby lads that bunch together cuddling and rubbing themselves up and down each other until the high ball arrives. Interesting also that, as often as they are penalised for a push in the back, it just keeps happening...force of habit perhaps?

vCash
    Ask them why 22 'men' spend 20 mins oiling each other up just to run through somp crepe paper .....

vCash
    qualifing for a netball final with FOUR of our team planning on finding it within their wonderful selves to rock up we have NINE girls on a netball team and we cannot play unless we have 5! one of them doesnt want us to qualify next weekend for the grand final because she's doing 'stuff'. so she doesnt want to come, not that it makes much difference if she is there in my opinion. and there is another one, who is the coaches daughter, who has a horse thing in perth and has to drive there a day early and miss the semi. OH IM SO ANGRY!!!

having no team spirit for a representative team ruffles my feathers. we are ment to be the best we have for our ages group! next year we are old enough for the touring team (the best in the school, and the state schoolgirls champions of 08 ) how the hell can we win the state thing again if we can only get 4 of supposedly the best girls in our year to show for a final.
    i feel like crying. i want to win!!

rant over slightly more pointless than the last one i guess..

A kick in this game is like a rather nasty alcoholic shooter, only as good as it's chaser...
    Courtesy of quality South African commentry

vCash
    People who are unhappy with their job, hand in their resignation, only to rebuke the resignation, then two weeks later do the same thing. If you want to go, just F*ckin leave!

vCash
    everyone being busy when the screaming jets are at the leopold...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    everyone being busy when the screaming jets are at the leopold...
    Awwwww do you feel left out and neglected??
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    not at all. pissed off. was meant to be at an 18th tonight. but i had a falling out with the dude who's party it is

vCash
    Jeez we're a bunch of grumpy buggers aren't we!

Can't believe the new feather ruffling thread is already over 100 posts long.

Cheer up people!

I made Happy sad...

vCash
    it doesnt look like we are getting the old one back.
    if it wasnt closed i think it would have become the most posted in thread. word association game had nothing on mass group anger!

Page 7 of 151 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 57 107 ... LastLast