Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: does anyone know...

vCash

does anyone know...

does anyone know what happened to burger, kankowski and habana??

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    BOKKE
    “Let me put it this way, A Springbok team contains Afrikaners, Englishmen, coloureds and blacks. It has parochial foes in Bulls, Sharks, Stormers, Cheetahs and Lions. It is a recipe for war! Yet in all the years of John Smit’s captaincy, there has never been one unhappy customer, not one voice of rebellion against his leadership. He is the glue that holds the Springboks together. The man is a legend!”- Jake White

Legend Contributor Flamethrower's Avatar
    vCash
    No. What happened to them??

Posted via space

Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

vCash
    Burger - injured his neck
    kankowski - blood bin suspect his nose is broken
    Habana - shoulder injury

vCash
    noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    thought he may of broken his nose
    ill have to ask him

BOKKE
    “Let me put it this way, A Springbok team contains Afrikaners, Englishmen, coloureds and blacks. It has parochial foes in Bulls, Sharks, Stormers, Cheetahs and Lions. It is a recipe for war! Yet in all the years of John Smit’s captaincy, there has never been one unhappy customer, not one voice of rebellion against his leadership. He is the glue that holds the Springboks together. The man is a legend!”- Jake White

vCash
    Bugger.

Did Burgers neck injury look bad??
    The last thing we need in Rugby is another serious injury to a player.

Posted via space

Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

vCash
    yeah
    but he was the one a while back when the boks got onto the plane he said "i have a saw neck"
    and it ended up being broken..that put him out of the game for about a year

BOKKE

vCash
    You mean this story from 2006.

: Sport: Rugby: News24

Posted via space

vCash
    yeah most probably

BOKKE

vCash

Posted via space

vCash
    yepp thats schalk burger

BOKKE

vCash
    Habana was holding his groin the last 20m to the bench it looked like from where i was sitting .....

Burger dunno about and Kankowski's nose was gushing blood so probably broken ....

vCash
    man that was crazy
    the blood was just pouring out
    poor thing
    and habana probably did his ac joint
    and burger his neck

BOKKE

vCash
    i thought habana was holding his shoulder?
    i doubt hes injured though. he came off because he was being shut down, and he cant handle that

vCash
    na he was injured

BOKKE

vCash
    fox news said ...

habana shoulder
    burger shoulder and neck
    kankowski broken nose

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast