Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: Wallabies vs France 1st Test Player ratings

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash
    one eyed, parochial, biased? never...

.... that's why people like us/Force - we may be wrong at times, make mistakes, throw games we should win - but we're passionate and are generally good to watch when we do it.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Legend Contributor Flamethrower's Avatar
    vCash
    I'm never wrong. I thought I'd made a mistake once, I was wrong

Posted via space

Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

vCash
    Whoah. I have a busy day at work and miss five pages of beating up on Qlders and 'Tahs.

That ruffles my feathers!

I think the flankers had a reasonable game last Saturday!

C'mon the

vCash

And in strolls Coach, always the voice of reason.

Gigs, I can't believe how many people are posting when we're out earning an honest dollar (I finished toiling 5 hours ago)

Last edited by Woody; 02-07-08 at 17:43. Reason: after-thought

vCash
    hes lying...
    he doesnt work hard, coz i dont go there anymore to create work for him

vCash
    it only ruffles your feathers because you missed out GIGS

I post while working Woody
    Posted via Mobile Device

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Don't you mean work while posting Jargs
    Gotta prioritise!

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

vCash
    I suggest making a Wallaby team solely of Tahs and Force players. Lets bar those stupid stinking Ponies and Reds.

First player picked is Tuqiri

continue..

Laura Force Addict v Chook scrabble-off on Facebook: laura & Force Addict 0 | chook 9

Gigsa made me do it

"He who conquers others is strong; he who conquers himself is mighty." – Lao Tzu

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    We wouldn't need anyone else would we Chook?

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

vCash
    You are obviously not taking this seriously

Laura Force Addict v Chook scrabble-off on Facebook: laura & Force Addict 0 | chook 9

Gigsa made me do it

"He who conquers others is strong; he who conquers himself is mighty." – Lao Tzu

vCash
    why, are you?

Be There. Be Heard. Be The Force Behind The Force

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chook View Post
    You are obviously not taking this seriously
    Sorry, sprung.
    Best we just add a Front Row of Dunning, Freier and Baxter, the four of them should get the job done.
    Save on getting the jersey's dirty that way.

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

vCash
    So, you don't think the Force frontrow could cut it in the Wallabies then?

Gigsa made me do it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gaggers rating system
    10 - A legendary performance to go down in the history books
    9 - Man of the match worthy performance
    8 - Outstanding
    7 - Good game, great in parts
    6 - Solid performance
    5 - Average - ho hum
    4 - Below par
    3 - Had a bad game
    2 - Tell your story walking pal
    1 - A complete joke

15 Cameron Shepherd - Did some good things, did some poor things. Like taking a good catch but dropping another. Not kicking out atthe end of the 1st half. Backed himself with a quick throw in in the lead up to Gits try, also backed himself to beat defenders at another time. Good to see. 5 gaggers score: 5

14 Peter Hynes - He looks quick and he is quick. Sometimes has the blinkers on but that is to be expected for a winger. Does possess an offload ability. Backs himself. 6 gaggers score:7

13 Stirling Mortlock (c) - Several strong runs and good in defence and in backing up. Let the slippery little frog through him for a try though. 7 gaggers score: 8

12 Berrick Barnes - 1st half he was a little bit nonplussed along with Gits and Chooks own Lukie Burgess. Defence was great and he tried a chip kick which we all love. Backs himself and does possess offloading skills and quite quick and happy to have a run against opposition forwards. 7 gaggers score: 7

11 Lote Tuqiri - Some good hard running and looked to get involved. Could have committed a bit more for Gits cross field bomb perhaps. Hard to say. Let the slippery little frog around him although he was in a tackle at the time so hard to criticise him for that. 5 gaggers score: 5

10 Matt Giteau - 1st half, not to adventurous, probably because of the passing woes of Chooks own Lukie Burgess and his own positioning and non communication. Went sideways a bit too much and in play kicking a little off. Missed a kick in front for 3 pts but made the rest of them so pretty good there. Some wayward passing and dropped ball of his own but showed great speed and drifted when it counted. Improved his in play kicking in the 2nd half. 7 gaggers score: 7

9 Chooks own Lukie Burgess - A bit messed up at the start of the game but brought it together in the end. Even when he was struggling for rhythm he still showed great enthusiasm and speed and a willinglness to have a go at the line. Probably tried too many things in the 1st half. Could be compensating for having some poor passes perhaps. Great offload in tackles and a fend that Inglis would be happy with. Gave the box kick a go too so he learned something from training with AntipoDeans. Needs to talk to ref more. 7 gaggers score: 8

8 Wycliff Palu - Some strong runs and good defence. Did his bit in the line out. 5 gaggers score: 5

7 George Smith - Nothing flash, present in support and defence. 5 gaggers score: 6

6 Rocky Elsom - Was there when it counted. Good energy and strong defence. Looked to get involved. Looked ruggedly handsome too. 6 gaggers score: 8

5 Nathan Sharpe - Had a bad game. Sharpe calls to himself and loses throw. Had about 4 penalties against him and dropped the ball. Showed strength at the try line to grab a meat pie though. 3 gaggers score: 5

4 James Horwill - Seems keen to support, has some good leg speed for a tall bloke. Didn't get as angry as I would have liked from him. Competed well in the line out and did his job. 5 gaggers score: 6

3 Al Baxter - No more Mr Floppy? Did ok in the scrum but that shit is bananas. Played the full game, great energy, looked to get involved, great defence as well. Fired up after half time as well. Must have been listening to the coach's chat. 6 gaggers score: 5

2 Stephen Moore - Line out throwing seemed to be ok. Don't think he threw a wobbly one or missed a jumper except for one to Sharpe. Defence was solid and looked to get involved. Shows some pace too for a fatty. 6 5 gaggers score:

1 Benn Robinson - Scrums are a mystery but he didn't seem to go all floppy. Missed a tackle that lead to 3 pointer by the French on half time. Looked to get involved and defence was good. 5 gaggers score: 7

Replacements:

Adam Ashley Cooper - keen in d, cool head, missed tackle
    Phil Waugh - Great straight running, great defence, always involved. Looked like an angry rabbit. Excellent
    Ryan Cross - Not much opportunity. Got himself out of position in defence but Stirling covered his arse by grabbing an intercept.
    Ben Alexander - Didn't really notice much
    Dean Mumm - Didn't really notice much
    Adam Freier - Didn't really notice much
    Sam Cordingly - Spoke to the ref a bit so Chooks own Luke Burgess can learn from that. Missed a tackle.

Gigsa made me do it

vCash
    Geez Chook, I know you're a 'Tah guy and everything, and I know I'm risking cyberfriendships here but I think you've:
    1. bought the thread back on track
    2. given pretty fair marks

I don't know that I can go as far as "thanking you" (I'll leave that for Moses etc) but well done.

Have a good weekend everybody, my team (2nd) are playing the top team. ABs vs Yarpies followed by Oz vs Froggies,....................bring it on.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8