Thread: Fancy playing in the 2008 - 2009 UK Season?

Prospect
    vCash

Fancy playing in the 2008 - 2009 UK Season?

Hi,

Global Sports Recruitment is currently recruiting and compiling our player lists for the 2008 – 2009 United Kingdom Rugby Union Season.

Our client base ranges from high level clubs offering lucrative contracts for experienced and senior players, to clubs who are unable to provide a waged contract but could be prepared to offer assistance with flights, accommodation, employment or performance based incentives for the right player.

We cater for all levels of player, from Representative and 1st Grade standard looking to secure remunerative placements, to Colts and competitive Club Players who are seeking to improve their game by spending a season abroad.

If you are or your club has players looking to play overseas please direct them towards our website Global Sports Recruitment - recruitment for Rugby, Cricket and Hockey.

A recruitment poster is available to display in your clubrooms and we will be happy to forward them to you upon request.

Yours in Sport

Scott Elliott
    Global Sports Recruitment

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    sweet, my names Dan Carter, my current club has advised me they are willing to let me go as long as i return for the season proper, unfortunately that will probably mean i contribute nothing to the local game and grassroots, but thats alright, im really hard done by and i have to pay like %40 of my income on tax.

anyway give me a call, or just give my friend Tana a call and he should be able to hook you up with me or one of my friends.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!