Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: wallabies jumpers from last night

Legend Court Reporter
    Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KenyaQuin View Post
    I would like to think what JOC needs is a little more time to mature and prove he's not a one-hit wonder. Two games of S14 rugby have been encouraging however this should not be the basis for an early call-up. A full season of consistent performances is what is needed for a legitimate call-up to the seniors including Australia A, unless they are extremely low on numbers and desperate.
    Scared are you KenyaQuin? Worried O'Connor will run riot on the All Blacks?

Nah you're right. But we have almost no good quality no 12s going around so time off the bench wouldn't hurt in Aus A. We don't want him to be like Elton Flatley though and have a career cut short through too many head injuries.

I warned you Chook that Turner would suck ass this year. He was only half decent last year because he was an unknown quantity and he could run. Add that to the fact that he scored tries when most defenses had relaxed a bit after kicking the Tahs asses for 60-70 minutes and the guy actually looked quite decent. JO'C won't be like that- he actually has some talent.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    JOC would seem to have proven that he's not literally a "one hit wonder" anyway, he's had some savage hits already.
    A match against Japan wouldn't hurt while the Under 20's are tied up.
    Dunno about 80 minutes against any of the four others though, might be tempting fate a little too much!

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

vCash
    I warned you James that JO'C would suck ass this year. He was only half decent last year because he was an unknown quantity and he could run. Add that to the fact that he scored tries when most defenses had relaxed a bit after kicking the Forces asses for 60-70 minutes and the guy actually looked quite decent. Turner won't be like that- he actually has some talent.

Needed some editing

Laura Force Addict v Chook scrabble-off on Facebook: laura & Force Addict 0 | chook 9

Gigsa made me do it

"He who conquers others is strong; he who conquers himself is mighty." – Lao Tzu

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3