Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: *I* was arrested for

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    "what u gonna do with all that junk, all that junk inside your trunk?"

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Be There. Be Heard. Be The Force Behind The Force

vCash

Jono this is a bizarre, but humorous thread!

ACT Policing has arrested a 24-year-old male and a 17-year-old female after the pair fled from a reported stolen motor vehicle in Russell about 10pm yesterday (January 8).

Russell Crowe has been arrested in New York for allegedly throwing a telephone at a hotel employee.

Keene resident Russell Kanning is on a mission. Wearing overalls, a straw hat and carrying a pitchfork, the thirty-six year old libertarian activist is out to expel the "Internal Robbery Squadron" from his city. And, despite his lack of sophisticated weaponry, he has triggered quite a response from Washington.

Brother Gallagher I hear you

vCash
    lol that it is no.8

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by no.8 View Post

Keene resident Russell is on a mission. Wearing overalls, a straw hat and carrying a pitchfork...And, despite his lack of sophisticated weaponary, he has triggered quite a response...

This could be an actual headline we dont get our rectangular stadium & you riot!

vCash
    yeah i was thinking that, least he knows what his roit gear is now

vCash
    In Em-forcer's absence - she's got about 9,000 posts to catch up on......as well as some sleep, now that Harry's returned to Perth.....

On December 29, 1852 Emma was arrested in Boston for wearing pants. IMHO the fashion police should still have capital offence authority!!!

Emma was arrested for hiring a hit on a family member. You've always been my favourite sister....!!!!

In 1894, Emma was arrested for telling a crowd "Ask for work; if they do not give you work ask for bread; if they do not give you bread then take bread."

CHEERLEADERS ROCK!!!

vCash
    Alan Boyd is an Accountant "Alan Boyd and Associates provide accounting, business and taxation advice to small and medium enterprises.

Alan Boyd represents the 2nd District of Florida, and funnily enough just introduced a bill to the US Congress to require Iraq to pay a bigger share of War Costs

Alan Boyd and Associates Pty Ltd is a mortage broker in Victoria

vCash
    they cant arrest you for that.

vCash
    I was arrested for selling cannabis seeds!?!

Mark Emery's college cannabis speaking tour took a hard turn last night (Monday, March 22, 2004), when Saskatoon police arrested the cannabis seed seller and international activist after Emery gave a rousing speech to students at the University of Saskatchewan.

vCash
    They were the top 3 things. And i laughed my arse off about the 2nd one

I'll have another look tonight to see if i've been arrested

vCash
    Terri was arrested for indecent exposure

for suspicion of driving under the influence

for carrying a concealed weapon

for failing to appear in court on a misdemeanor charge of assaulting his wife
    (I have a wife? Wait.... I'm gay???)

was arrested in Santa Rosa case #………………….. She went into a home of an elderly couple in the evening and sat on their couch. When the husband came out asked what she was doing, Teri said she was there to pick up her son so and so??the gentleman said there is nobody here by that name. Teri said I know, he is dead but they told me to pick him here.

Oh and people have been arrested for giving food and water to me as well.. hah..
    (in the case of Terri Schiavo)

I want to be unique - just like everybody else!

vCash
    22 Feb 2008 ... Arron Carter was arrested in Texas yesterday for possession of Marajauna. He was pulled over for speeding and the officer found drugs in his car

Attorney Aaron Bortel Being arrested for a DUI in California is a serious criminal offense

Arron was arrested seven times in various Chicago suburbs by the time he was 20. He was convicted of theft and misusing credit cards

Arron was arrested and was released in 1981, after which he returned to his banking activities. In 1987 he resumed his political career following the defeat of the military in national elections. Arron served as vice president until 1990, when his government was again overthrown by a military coup. The following year he retired from politics because of failing health.

Arron J. Hammette, 20, DeKalb, was arrested Jan. 12, 11:27 p.m. at the 400 block of Edward St. He was arrested for unlawful consumption of alcohol.

<>

vCash
    When she was 16 years and four days old, just past that threshold marking adulthood in New York, Jessica was arrested for biting her sister's arm in a fight ...

Jess was arrested for using a women's room while cross-dressed

Jessica was arrested for fighting in April and June 2004. On both occasions she was intoxicated ... Well thats a lie ... I don't fight!!!

Jessica was arrested working as a prostitute in Florida ... I Don't remember working in florida...

In early August of 2004, Jessica was arrested for drunk driving, which didn’t surprise her mother, Carrie, who suspected she partied too much... ummmmm ... lets not talk about that one!

"Believe in the best, think your best, study your best, have a goal for your best, never be satisfied with less than your best, try your best, and in the long run things will turn out for the best."

(a.k.a. Mr Pinkbits) Stone Cold's Avatar
    vCash
    classic stuff...

Nathan was arrested for accidentally killing a homeless man (Waxman) with a bag of canned cat food.

Sprint champion Nathan was yesterday arrested amid spectacular circumstances for the importation of drugs.

Olympic silver medalist and former ace surf ski paddler Nathan was arrested on Monday evening, July 2, 2007, when he attempted to return a ski allegedly stolen earlier in the evening from Byron Bay Surf Life Saving Club.

coz Stone Cold says so

vCash
    I've got video of Rob and Big Rob getting arrested.......with my parents in the car! I'm sooo ashamed!

Rob and Big Rob Gets Arrested Lifted Scene 4-1 from fanscapevideos

C'mon the

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast