Thread: Dude, where's my car?

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash

Dude, where's my car?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Dear Lord, if you give us back Johnny Cash, we'll give you Justin Bieber.

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Might as well get them all out in the open!
    What I have seen so far as well the above one:

I hear that Ben Cousins has already chosen his song for the Players Review this year.....
    - A doo run run run I do run run.
    - 1 Bourbon, 1 Scotch, 1 beer.

In order to stop Ben Cousins kicking goals, St Kilda will unveil their new back man in Round 1 - Constable Care

I hear that Ben Cousins has changed his footy jumper number for 2006, it is now .08

The Eagles have now helped solve parking problems at Subiaco - park at Applecross and run to the game.

The AFL are concerned about the smooth running of the tribunal system this year as it seems Eagles players will take around 5 days before they have the guts to face up to their misdemeanours.

The Eagles are not concerned about losing any sponsorship revenue over the cousins incident as they are likely to pick up VB as a new sponsor.

Wedding Present - $250
    New suit - $1000
    Merc Leasing Costs - $3000
    Drinks at the Bar - $5000
    Leaving your girlfriend in the car while running away from a booze bus - Priceless

vCash
    mate i love everyone of them!!!
    any more post them up.... love to hear them and will never get sick of cousins jokes!
    hope he gets wat he deserves but i doubt he will

To some its a six-pack, to me it's a support group.

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    He deserves to be Captain of the Eagles but he's too stupid to hold the post!

There is no doubt, regardless of titles, that he will be the on field leader this season.

I think an option is to make/leave him as WCE 1st XVIII Captain and appoint someone like Drew Banfield as the WCE Club Captain and keep the two as different roles.

You get a similar situation in rowing where the stroke of the boat is the leader of that team/crew but the Captain of Boats is the leader of the extended group and the public face.
    Sometimes the Stroke of the 1st VIII and the Captain of Boats are the same person but more often than not they are two individuals.

In this circumstance Cousins would take charge from the time the entered the change rooms on match day until the get back in the sheds (plus training) and the Club Captain would do the interviews and public engagements.

Generally the older statesmen of the club have got all the "silly buggers" antics out of the system so there is much less risk of public embarrassment while still maintaining the best leader on the ground.

Perhaps even the 1st XVIII Captain would be purely a playing group vote and the Club Captain a Club appointment.

vCash
    Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT HERE TOO