Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Have a look at the generic people from the NSW

vCash
    Gerry is misquoting me again! Damn, i am really getting to him. I concede victory to myself!!

TAHS ARE SO GREAT TAHS ARE SO GREAT TAHS ARE SO GREAT TAHS ARE SO GREAT!!!!!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Laura Force Addict v Chook scrabble-off on Facebook: laura & Force Addict 0 | chook 9

Gigsa made me do it

"He who conquers others is strong; he who conquers himself is mighty." – Lao Tzu

vCash
    i think the headline for this thread is a bit harsh, they have their right to an opinion like we do. Anyways the west/east rivalry has existed longer than the net. The gtt site is generally a good read in my opinion. I been over there 70 odd times to see whats going on over east. The ONLY part of the rivalry banter that i havent agreed with was the 'rattle brain' joke, which at the time i didnt think was so funny. It has now spiralled into an ugly slanging match for which i feel partly responsible. So with that off my chest and with my new found sense of humour and perspective maybe next time ignorance will be the best policy. Let the rivalry continue for many years to come. And once again congratulations tahs for being the best team on the day, i think youve earnt bragging rights fair and square. I might join gtt, would be only fair now, wouldnt it?

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chook View Post
    Gerry is misquoting me again! Damn, i am really getting to him. I concede victory to myself!!

TAHS ARE SO GREAT TAHS ARE SO GREAT TAHS ARE SO GREAT TAHS ARE SO GREAT!!!!!
    Tell it to your MLA this time.....

(psst....your not from Wooloongong are you Chook?)

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nearthtop View Post
    i think the headline for this thread is a bit harsh, they have their right to an opinion like we do. Anyways the west/east rivalry has existed longer than the net. The gtt site is generally a good read in my opinion. I been over there 70 odd times to see whats going on over east. The ONLY part of the rivalry banter that i havent agreed with was the 'rattle brain' joke, which at the time i didnt think was so funny. It has now spiralled into an ugly slanging match for which i feel partly responsible. So with that off my chest and with my new found sense of humour and perspective maybe next time ignorance will be the best policy. Let the rivalry continue for many years to come. And once again congratulations tahs for being the best team on the day, i think youve earnt bragging rights fair and square. I might join gtt, would be only fair now, wouldnt it?

Thread title changed...

bang bang over...all friends...shake hands....goodo

vCash
    Nice words Nearth, you pretty much rock. Thats high praise indeed.

I don't know what an MLA is Gerry, but I'm from Auburn so that might explain a few things.

I think I made the 'Captain Rattle Brain' jibe, I'm sorry if that pissed anyone off. I'd heard that name in relation to Elton Flatley and we all know about his penchant for head knocks.

Laura Force Addict v Chook scrabble-off on Facebook: laura & Force Addict 0 | chook 9

Gigsa made me do it

"He who conquers others is strong; he who conquers himself is mighty." – Lao Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chook View Post
    I think I made the 'Captain Rattle Brain' jibe, I'm sorry if that pissed anyone off. I'd heard that name in relation to Elton Flatley and we all know about his penchant for head knocks.
    I saw that post (the Elton Flatley connection thing) and thought you were talking about Elton post-rugby

C'mon the

vCash
    For the record, seeing as it's copping it from all directions, now, I was the one that gave WJ a bad rep and told it to watch it's language. The word "wankers" was not used in a context which could really be construed as humourous or designed to amuse, but was used as a fairly abusive general spray to TWF users. WJ is new, and rather than letting it escalate to a point where it caused a banning, a quick warning up-front seemed like the best idea.

As I've said in Chat, I'm a fan of good trolling, but just because abuse is posted on a forum doesn't make the poster a quality troll.

Success is not final, failure is not fatal:
    it is the courage to continue that counts.
    - Winston Churchill

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3