Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Tahs vs Force - Preview

vCash
    I think you'll struggle to find anything softer than the lemonade sandwich..

Unfortunately I can't make it over.. I have a *ahem* wedding to attend in three weeks

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jargan83 View Post
    I could do so much with that but will behave myself
    don't behave yourself on my account.... BRING IT ON!

vCash
    um.. why can I thank myself?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Unfortunately I can't make it over.. I have a *ahem* wedding to attend in three weeks
    HTFU....I know we're a long way from NSW but it doesn't take 2 weeks to cross the country (at least not by most modern forms of transport anyway!).

CHEERLEADERS ROCK!!!

vCash
    Is it your wedding Moses?

I made Happy sad...

Legend Contributor Flamethrower's Avatar
    vCash
    Coach set it up that way as a sort of wanker alert

Posted via space

Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

vCash
    Lemonade Sandwich....classic Moses, I can see you spent all day slaving over the urban dictionary compiling this one. My only disappointment is that you backed down from your assessment as soon as Jazza took the wily step of implying we actually were paying attention to anything you said.

I love it. on a serious note it'll be great to watch the match up of the two best Aussie teams this season and with a solid run to the semis available to the victor! It'll be almost as good watching the match as it will watching Chook lose his locks when we win it by 5.

Our front row has the wood on the entire Wallabies pack (oh that's right the Waratahs have almost got the entire Wallabies pack don't they) that probably explains why the Wallabies forwards weren't present at RWC 2007......As for the backlines, it's time to see the quality of the Forcemen outshine the overrated arrogant children in pooncy blue.

Best of luck Moses, don't lose your shirt!

C'mon the

Player
    vCash
    slightly one-eyed
    i noticed that actually...
    bring it on tahs!

vCash
    SOMEBODY has to thank you Moses!

we need something to balance out all the groans!

C'mon the

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    There was a fellow in the First Testament called Moses. Unlike you though, he took his Tablets.

He was fond of bull-rushes (isn't a rush in newspaper terms an article hastily put together to meet a deadline?) so he must have had some similarities to you.

He once parted and walked across the Red Sea, but the analogy won't go that far, as you are about to be drowned in a Sea of Blue.

However, he did wander for 40 years in the wilderness, which is about half as long as your team is destined to wander there.

For a long time he was protected and molly coddled by the Pharaohs and was given a status he did not earn or deserve, just as the Tahs are today by the Rulers of Australian Rugby, but in the end he brought plague and misery on their House, just as the Tahs are today.

So you can see Moses, that fate has decreed that next Friday's game will, for you, be a disaster of Biblical proportions.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JediKnight View Post
    Well done (& very brave) Moses.
    Remember I'm still the same person who rocked up to in a Tahs jersey and cap

vCash
    We had a couple of Crusaders in the Bowlo before and after that game - we all had fun - bit of yelling etc.. the Crusader fan collected big time

61 years between Grand Slams Was the wait worth it - Ya betta baby

vCash
    Moses just cause i can, im going off to thechiefbaboon.com to heap neg reps on yo @ss!

vCash
    Thought I reconized the name from somewhere zimeric - did you find twf through a link I posted over on tcb in that pockock thread?

vCash
    I just cannot make up my mind which gtt bloke i like the best, based on thier witty sense of humour, you or chook, and even good ol' sage had a go too...First class comedic value every time...
    In reference to the game, i am in agreement regarding Favas facial farce, it cannot go on, and the contest between Vicks vapour-rub and chromedome man will be an awesome contest, don't get caught underestimating the sharpsters workrate though, it will bite you in the ass...
    I cannot actually seriously believe you rate Beale as equal to Gits, that is straight out of Wonderland dude, but hey, i will enjoy the show...
    As for giving brownie some credit, good form rightly influences your view, he is going off like a frog in a sock...
    I reckon we are going to have a pretty good upfront tussle, and as you know, this is my fave area to comment on, and surprisingly i am going to remain rather subdued in my talking up our abilities, other than to comment that the incumbant Wallabies will need to play out of thier skin to prove they are worthy of thier positions, and i say this with reference to the relative inexperience of our lads and the fact that they will not give an inch, and nothing short of a pushover try will change my opinions regarding donut and trestle, although i am a bit soft for benn...
    As for Hookers, good contest with no real argument once again, Tai has the goods, but so too does frier and co, so i am calling evens...
    As for the outside backs, with good ball this may become either teams whacking stick, to finalise any beating which may come...This game may well be won out here with good leadup work from the forwards and a well orchastrated performance from either beale or gits...My money will definately be on the Force out here, but it will be my slight bias which leans me this way, not a firm conviction that our boys are gonna walk all over you lot...Ball control will make or break these lads...
    As for the flankers, i have to say that this will be one area i am not too sure of as Waugh is still topdog in this possie, but Bam bam will want to hand him his arse, so i can see real fireworks here, and the breakdowns will be ferocious imho...BLOOD will definately make an appearance...

Hope you enjoyed my return of serve, Goodluck mate and i hope it is a great game, just better for the force hopefully, than the tahs...
    Cheers mate

Proudly bought to you by a brewery somewhere....

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast