Thread: 25-03-2008 TWF Mailout: Back Home, Force Play Murderball, Competitions

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash

25-03-2008 TWF Mailout: Back Home, Force Play Murderball, Competitions

G'day

Who'd have thunk it - 4 wins from 5 on the road, and 2 of those against last years semi-finalists! This Friday sees our boys back home against the Stormers who after a very tough start to the season are sitting respectably in the middle of the table having collected 5 bonus points with their 2 wins. These guys are not to be under-estimated, and a tough match can be expected! Kick off at 8:00pm

Western Force's Lachlan Mackay, James Hilgendorf, Sitaleki Timani, Josh Tatupu, and Sam Wykes will put their lives on the line in an exhibition match against the "West Coast Enforcers" Wheelchair Rugby team this Wednesday. The match starts at 12:00pm at the Herb Graham Recreation Centre, 27 Chesterfield Rd, Mirrabooka. This is a lead up to the National competition being held in Perth this year from the 4th to the 6th of April. Entry is free and it is sure to be a great display of "murderball" being played at an elite level.

6PR in conjunction with TWF is running a promotion exclusively for members of TWF!! They're giving you and a mate the chance to join them in the 882 6PR commentary box for the last home game against the Brumbies. You'll get a bird's eye view from the media area and a behind the scenes tour before watching the game with the commentary team.

To enter simply listen to the 6PR broadcast of any and all home games for the secret question, log onto TWF and follow the links form the home page to enter. Each correct answer after each home game gets you an entry in the draw. Great prize, great commentary with a distinctly Western Australian flavour. Take your radio to teh game and tune in to 6PR on 882 AM.

Did someone say Rectangular Stadium? Join the fight - We Need Corners - A Rectangular Stadium For Perth!!

See you Friday - Go The FORCE!

The TWF Team
    --------------------------------
    As you know, I don't send messages out very often, but if you do not wish to receive emails from TWF - simply go here: Edit Options and set your email and messaging options accordingly. All TWF Mail outs can also be found Mail Outs.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    anyone going up??? I should be able to make it.

80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

vCash
    Is Lachie trying to get himself hurt - you'd think with his run of injuries, he'd stay away from this type of thing!

Laugh and the world laughs with you.......
    ......cry and you'll weaken your beer