Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tuqiri at centre may kick-start Waratahs

Champion
    vCash
    hay chooky last year mate, last year !!

(your you tube entry. not much to show from last weekends game, even with the saders only playing for 30 minutes and still getting flogged by 20 odd)

Kurtley "I dont want to be in the front line"Beale (when is he ever going to tackle someone one on one)

Lote "I'll be a backman moaning and whinging i dont get the ball on the wing" tuqiri .. Please Aussie Deans dont pick him !! we dont want to follow in knuckles format and lose, lose, lose.. we want to win win win !!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Tahs still rock though. Force a good but the Tahs are a little better. That try by Turner will stay with me for a looooooong time. Pure gold!

Laura Force Addict v Chook scrabble-off on Facebook: laura & Force Addict 0 | chook 9

Gigsa made me do it

"He who conquers others is strong; he who conquers himself is mighty." – Lao Tzu

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    It was that all right. Sadly, there just doesn't seem to be the opportunities this year, although there was about 5 minutes the other side of half time the Tahs seemed to shake themself and looked dangerous. But the Crusaders shut them down and they went back into their shell, until the pressure crushed them.

It has been said many times, but you can't threaten this comp without a world class 10. For all his potential, Beale is a long way short of this and I doubt he'll be there any time this year. In reality he should be learning his art at an ARC level, but the S14 is all that is available. I guess the Tahs have got a decision to make - go to an older player, perhaps with less talent but much more experience, or persist as an investment for the future and accept the results as they come. With Links fate made plain if those results aren't favourable, it will be interesting which way he goes.

I'm looking forward to the game a couple of weeks from now. We could do what the Crusaders did, but the difference is that the Force does not have a fraction of the aura they do. Reduce the fear, increase the motivation with it being a derby, and who knows which Tah team will show up? Could be one of the great games though.

vCash
    hey chook wheres the peter hewat missed kick to win the game

vCash
    Peter who?

That try was the best ever. And I was there, and I enjoyed it immensely. Thats the main thing.

Laura Force Addict v Chook scrabble-off on Facebook: laura & Force Addict 0 | chook 9

Gigsa made me do it

"He who conquers others is strong; he who conquers himself is mighty." – Lao Tzu

vCash
    is this a joke???....

vCash
    who does hewat play for now?

Be There. Be Heard. Be The Force Behind The Force

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by force addict View Post
    who does hewat play for now?
    London Irish in the UK....

Champion
    vCash
    should we all ask chook....about dunning and the ability to drop goal instead of go for the bonus point to get into the finals some year back ?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chook View Post
    Tahs still rock though. Force a good but the Tahs are a little better. That try by Turner will stay with me for a looooooong time. Pure gold!
    Yep it was a great try! I'm glad it'll stay with you for so long, it looks like it might have to!

Couple more things,
    How'd that game turn out for you Chook?

also, where was Lote? I thought his awesomeness was the point under discussion at the moment, I suppose you spurned all of his tries in the last two years because that one was so much better......or maybe getting passed a ball in the clear and stumbling ten metres to the line isn't going to prove your point.

How did your team go in that year when Turner was so on fire? I find it interesting that you point to an example from a game you lost, in your worst season ever, using a different player than the one we're talking about to prove your point! I'm not saying you're grasping at straws mate, but I'm not feeling terribly worried if that's the best you've got!

'Tahs will certainly strap on a set of nuts for this game and man up like never before, this will be enough to keep the from a 5 point win in my opinion, We'll have to put up with the 4 points and keeping you from a bonus point IMHO.

C'mon the

vCash
    Just reeling you in Gigsa! Man, i'm good at this!

Gigsa made me do it

vCash
    Happy to bite on this occasion Chook, the bait is JUST SO JUICY.

Don't forget your razor!

C'mon the

vCash
    im growing mutton chop sidies at the moment too so it should be a good look, bald head, nice mo. Might look a bit of a rough gay though. Not that there is anything wrong with that

Gigsa made me do it

vCash
    Glad to see you're resigning yourself to the inevitable!

I think I'll get my hair cut the week of the match....probably somewhere nice and expensive! nothing like a top notch haircut to make you feel like a million bucks!

C'mon the

vCash
    Get yourself a facial and a handbag too biartch

Gigsa made me do it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast