Thread: Chris O'Young out of Highlanders Clash

vCash

Chris O'Young out of Highlanders Clash

As reported by the Innforcer who attended the captains run today in Queenstown ahead of the Highlanders Clash - Chris o' Young has injured his shoulder and will not be available for tomorrows Match.

The rest of the team said that they where happy to see the Innforcers Tour Party in Queenstown.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    61 years between Grand Slams Was the wait worth it - Ya betta baby

Legend Contributor Flamethrower's Avatar
    vCash
    I wonder if Chuckie ever dreamed he would have a year like this??

Posted via space

Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

vCash
    Let's just hope he doesn't have any more "brain explosions" this week. Pretty sure Mitch will have had a quiet word about that by now.

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Let's just hope he doesn't have any more "brain explosions" this week. Pretty sure Mitch will have had a quiet word about that by now.
    Lets be fair to the young bloke mate - he is fighting way above his weight limit and making a very fair fist of it. Its hard to have such high expectations on the young fella.

I wouldn't mind betting that Mitch would be the first to say to admit that he had no plans for Chuckie this year.

Being thrown in the deep end, particularly over in South Africa he has done himself, his family and the Western Force very proud. I think we can allow a couple of minor indiscretions this season.

Exile
    Sydney

"Pain heels. Chicks dig scars and Glory lasts forever." Shane Falco

vCash
    But you have to start some where, if he learns from his errors all well and good if not well its a long lonely road ahead. And also if plans were not there to use him this year you still have to be primed and ready or what is the point of being there.

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    Im very worried about this game,the highlanders could mullar us up front,hope the conditions are dry

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Exile View Post
    Lets be fair to the young bloke mate - he is fighting way above his weight limit and making a very fair fist of it. Its hard to have such high expectations on the young fella.................

Being thrown in the deep end, particularly over in South Africa he has done himself, his family and the Western Force very proud. I think we can allow a couple of minor indiscretions this season.
    Yep I'm the first to agree with all that. He's going great & I've praised Chucky's efforts here. I think I gave him the MOM avatar against the Cheetahs & that's pretty fair.

I'm rapt that players from WA clubland are coming thru. Wish some of your neighbours over there gave credit for that too.

But I still hope he doesn't have any more brain explosions tomorrow, and I still reckon the coach would've had a quiet word.

Last edited by shasta; 21-03-08 at 18:52.

vCash
    HE'S NOT PLAYING? YEOWWW !!! i mean.. bugger, great opportunity for chuckie

Be There. Be Heard. Be The Force Behind The Force

Legend Contributor Flamethrower's Avatar
    vCash
    To be fair we all have brain explosions at times. I recall ChrisO trying to run the ball early in the first half off a scrum against the Saders. The only reason he didn't get isolated is because Ritchie McCow nearly cut him in half.

Posted via space

Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Rookie
    vCash
    Force wouldn't have won without o young last week and now it would almost seem people are happy he is out this week. jimmy cowan is a tough bugger and will take some handling today. Good luck.

vCash
    Good news for Chuckie!! Personally I would pick him over O'Young in terms of overall talent and play making ability... and perhaps this is a blessing in disguise as it takes some politics out of the decision as to who will start.

As for the few mistakes, everyone has brain explosions from time to time. Look at Gits's first game for the Wallabies! Brain explosions galore! But now he's the 'best player in the world'.

I have big hopes for Chuckie. I think he has been playing out of his skin and has excelled in spite of the pressure.

Chuckie for Wallabies half back!

I made Happy sad...