Thread: Grumbles Ruck and Maul

vCash

Grumbles Ruck and Maul

Some interesting information in todays Ruck and Maul, located here: For some, the mail's not good - rugbyheaven07.com.au

Alot of rubbish so we'll skip to the 'rumours'.

Firstly apparently someone has been sending threatening emails to media, administrators and former players....and its of a personal nature...and that's all Grumbles tells us about it...what's the bet John Mitchell or Firepower has been sending it?

Apparently a media man tried to get into the Tah Man suit (while it wasn't being worn by the usual Tah Man) and was discovered to be 'well rounded' (if that isn't Grumbles himself I don't know who it is)

A Super 14 province is getting a new coach...but that's all he tells us, maybe Mitch is leaving because of all the nasty emails?

And finally, pie prices, to quote the man himself.
    " Expect tension at the Sydney Football Stadium with news that those attending a rugby league trial there this weekend can buy a pie for $1. The pie price at a Super 14 match is far higher. Undoubtedly the deal will have to continue or there will be riots on the terraces." - SMH's next crusade= Mrs Macs pies!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bread View Post
    Some interesting information in todays Ruck and Maul, located here: For some, the mail's not good - rugbyheaven07.com.au
    I liked this bit.

Last week's Junior Waratahs-Queensland Academy match lured several thousand and was far more entertaining than standing around the main entrance big noting yourself while waiting for the gates to open.

Well at least we know what The Ex-chief used to do before a game.

I woulda thought he'd be a few-beers-and-a-pie-with-sauce at the "Bat and Ball" type.

Legend Court Reporter
    Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bread View Post

Alot of rubbish so we'll skip to the 'rumours'.

Firstly apparently someone has been sending threatening emails to media, administrators and former players....and its of a personal nature...and that's all Grumbles tells us about it...what's the bet John Mitchell or Firepower has been sending it?

Apparently a media man tried to get into the Tah Man suit (while it wasn't being worn by the usual Tah Man) and was discovered to be 'well rounded' (if that isn't Grumbles himself I don't know who it is)

A Super 14 province is getting a new coach...but that's all he tells us, maybe Mitch is leaving because of all the nasty emails?

And finally, pie prices, to quote the man himself.
    " Expect tension at the Sydney Football Stadium with news that those attending a rugby league trial there this weekend can buy a pie for $1. The pie price at a Super 14 match is far higher. Undoubtedly the deal will have to continue or there will be riots on the terraces." - SMH's next crusade= Mrs Macs pies!
    I would have thought it was Laurie Fisher who is under the most pressure. Maybe when they say need coach they mean a new assistant coach.

The bit I liked best was the quote of the week from Peter de Villiers. Thats typical of a South African... he'll go far.