Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Petition Management

vCash
    Can't make Saturday - working. But I'll get plenty by the season's end. If anyone else is free to do Mandurah Pirates rego day - go right ahead.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    GIGS you can count me in for match days and can consider Badger and my girlfriend and his girlfriend conscripts

vCash
    well i signed up for notre dame 7s and mixed touch today. so when i hear back about training and shiz i'll take one along to that. i'll have some spares as well in case i can recruit others to our cause!

(skiza, are you playing touch for the uni?)

vCash
    I have 50 of the guidelines and 150 of the actual petition. Thank you to GIGS for emailing me the petition.

TIF any chance i can call by JB's and pick a few clipboards and some TWF cards this arvo??

vCash
    BUMP!

(Just wanted to keep this up there in case we can get any more volunteers for tomorrow).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    well i signed up for notre dame 7s and mixed touch today. so when i hear back about training and shiz i'll take one along to that. i'll have some spares as well in case i can recruit others to our cause!

(skiza, are you playing touch for the uni?)
    Yea i played last year but im not sure if im playing this year yet. The ND 7s team is a great team, so you're in good company...for the last two years they've finished second and i think maybe fourth at the Australian Uni championships.

Mum and Dad have offered to take petition to their works, quite a few of rugby fans and kiwis around there so should give us a bucketload of signatures Mum's passed 5 copies on to one of her colleagues, whose adult sons play and also has contacts at i think Kalamunda Rugby Club.

Last edited by Skiza; 22-02-08 at 10:23.

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash
    I'm going to email the documents to contacts at all clubs requesting they make them available to all club members...

vCash
    are all the rego times 10 - 2?

I have work until about 1:30.

I made Happy sad...

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    Just dropped one into the Superstore

80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

vCash
    Jess- the only one running later than that is Nedlands, 12-4, but you're our star super-store signature person right?
    BTW- have you got any TWF cards at the Superstore at the moment? Thought it might be handy to have some with me tomorrow (if I get up early enough to come get them that is)

vCash
    I'm drafting the email to spam the clubs with, here's my first attempt. Any suggestions?
    To Whom, It May Concern,

I've forwarded this email on to all contacts for clubs listed on the RugbyWA website.

Please find attached 2 documents. One being a petition which we hope to present to the WA Government parliament and the other being guidelines required to make the petition legal and able to be tabled in parliament.

We would appreciate it if you would be able to print off copies of the petition and make it available for club members to sign, and/or forward the documents onto your members so that they may in turn collect signatories.

There will be volunteers at all home games collecting signatures in the crowd or at gates.

More information and a discussion of this petition can be found on The Whole Force (TWF) website here: Petition Management - Western Force Rugby Supporters Site. You do not need to register on the TWF website to help with this action, TWF is simply facilitating concerned members of the public who feel the government has let us down in regards to a suitable sporting stadium for Rugby.

"People Power" helped get us a Super14 team, here's to "People Power" now getting us a decent venue to watch them in!

Thank you for any assistance you can provide.

All the best

vCash
    I will also send an email out to all registered members with a link where to find the documents and suggestion the print off a copy and take it to the game to get people around them to sign.

Do you think we should still have Lennards as a place to hand them in? Would the super store be up for being a collection point or would that be a problem for 'upstairs' ?

I also think we should take all color out of the documents so that those with laser printers or only b&w printers can print of good copies?

It doesn't matter if they only get 4 signatures before sending back - it all adds up!

vCash
    I printed a copy of the petition out for Seane yesterday when I was at work. Gotta make sure it's ok with upstairs before we use it in store but it should be fine. fingers crossed.

I made Happy sad...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I'm drafting the email to spam the clubs with, here's my first attempt. Any suggestions?

Generally Coach I'd probably have your spiel about who we are and our dissatisfaction with the current stadium proposal which has resulted in us creating a petition to be delivered to parliament by the end of the year, first in the email. Then go on to say attached are the two documents blah blah blah. we would appreciate assistance blah blah blah.

More specifically...

To Whom, It May Concern,

I've forwarded this email on to all contacts for clubs listed on the RugbyWA website.

Please find attached 2 documents. One being a petition which we hope to present to the WA Parliament and the other being guidelines required to make the petition legal and able to be tabled in Parliament.

We would appreciate it if you would be able to print off copies of the petition and make it available for club members to sign, and/or forward the documents onto your members so that they may in turn collect signatories.

There will be volunteers at all home games collecting signatures in the crowd or at gates.

More information and a discussion of this petition can be found on The Whole Force (TWF) website here: Petition Management - Western Force Rugby Supporters Site. You do not need to register on the TWF website to help with this action. TWF is simply facilitating this process for concerned members of the public who feel the government has let us down in regards to a suitable sporting stadium for Rugby.

"People Power" helped get us a Super14 team, here's to "People Power" now getting us a decent venue to watch them in!

Thank you for any assistance you can provide. Please feel free to contact me if you have any enquiries.

All the best

Last edited by Jehna; 22-02-08 at 10:04.
    "Remember lads, rugby is a team game; all 14 of you make sure you pass the ball to Giteau."

vCash
    Looks good Coach
    Maybe mention a bit about TWF first??? Something like this?

To Whom, It May Concern,

I am the administrator of The Western Force Supporters Site at Western Force Rugby - Western Force Supporters Site. With the recent announcement of the proposed stadium for Kitchener Park, many on our site feel that codes who require a rectangular stadium will be at a disadvantage and are therefore launching a petition with the aim of attracting the attention of the government to Rugby's (and other codes) needs.

Please find attached 2 documents. One being a petition which we hope to present to the WA Government parliament and the other being guidelines required to make the petition legal and able to be tabled in parliament.

More information and a discussion of this petition can be found on The Whole Force (TWF) website here: Petition Management - Western Force Rugby Supporters Site. You do not need to register on the TWF website to help with this action, TWF is simply facilitating concerned members of the public who feel the government has let us down in regards to a suitable sporting stadium for Rugby.

Thank you for any assistance you can provide and don't hesitate to contact me on .......if you have any concerns or queries.

All the best

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast