Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: RugbyWA Conduct Committee Findings

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    It is going to be tough over the next few months for both players. It is a loss for the Force and it's supporters base, but it would seem there was little alternatives available to to panel.

Good bye Matt, thankyou and good luck for the future!

Haig, you have a lot of work to do son!!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

Veteran Contributor The EnForcer's Avatar
    vCash
    [QUOTE=The EnForcer;106086]
    but that is what everyone says about Benny.
    QUOTE]

No not benny, our beloved member, Benny as in Cousins.

Just happy to be here

Champion
    vCash
    I think Haig might be on the way out (if you know what i mean) with the show of nick cummins on the weekend, Sare might struggle to get back in the run on side.

Cmon boys (over in SAF) stick together, bond together, (i know its hard to blow under the carpet) but we want and need 2 wins out of ya, if we can get 2 wins from SAF in this time of turmoil look out for the other 11 games of the season oppositions !!

WE ARE THE FORCE !!!! and want to be Reckoned with ....

vCash
    First thing i saw on the early news upon waking up. Like a few of us hopefully this will be a wake up call for the young man.

I feel for him but it sounds like the punishment may fit the offence. Could be why last night took so long, the people in charge may have paraded everyone involved in his past transgretions (spelling??)

On the 2 or 3 times i met the bloke he seemed so nice, smart, pesonable etc, obviously Matt has his problems but lets wish him the best for the future.

Surely the Force won't just turf him out the door without some form of support network? (this has taken me 43 mins to write, just struggling to get my head around this)

Best of luck Matt

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jargan83 View Post
    this has taken me 43 mins to write,
    drunk again at 8am.. good work!!!

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

vCash
    my tip??
    he who is known as chucky will rise like tha sun over the steamy sea of dispair and burn away it's grey fogg...

auss.

cheers auss...
    fabricarti diem punc

Champion
    vCash
    hay mate, "ANTIUSEENTIMENT". great comments for a player you dont know who you are talking about...

vCash
    I wish Happy, would make issueing infringements more interesting thats for sure

Veteran Contributor The EnForcer's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jargan83 View Post
    Surely the Force won't just turf him out the door without some form of support network?
    It appears his support network were there last night, his girlfriend, mother and lawyer.

Just happy to be here

vCash
    Like many of you, i woke up this morning with the disappointing enws that Matt was sacked from the club. To be honest, i am disappointed to be seeing Matt go. He has been one of our better players in the club and one of our founding members, if not also a starting 9 for the 1st game of the force. I am disappointed by the actions of Matt at the pub, but also disappointed by the decision by RugbyWA to release him. Somehow, i feel the ARU has played a massive role in this. I feel they have pressured the Force into making this extremem decision in ending one's dreams and hopes. In comparison with the other teams, someone like Tuquiri and Dunning have made the headlines countless more times for wrong reasons, yet they only get slapped with a fine and suspended for a couple of games. Thus, a bit of a slap in the face to me as a Force supporter to haven Henjak sacked for this brawl. It's quite like the Ben Cousins Saga, where the AFL forced the Eagles to make the decision of sacking him rather than helping him even more. I think there will be a couple of smiling faces over at SMH and the Tah/Reds camps.

I hope Matt makes an appeal and the board to maybe keep him but suspend him for couple of months and fine him. If he doesn't, then i wish Matt all the best. Thanks for the many great memories, such as our first home win, our first win ever and our draw with the crusaders.

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by benny View Post
    hay mate, "ANTIUSEENTIMENT". great comments for a player you dont know who you are talking about...
    ?????????

vCash
    Shame he's been kicked out. I agree that some form of punishment was merited but how can they tear up his contract when Matt Dunning is still playing for the Wallabies? Surely that incident set a precedent as to what happens when you hit a fellow player.

Laugh and the world laughs with you.......
    ......cry and you'll weaken your beer

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    I hope dunning isn't playing for the wallabies.. now we have superdeans!!!

vCash
    Surely the ARU will follow this precedent the next time someone who plays for the Waratahs stuffs up in a big way?

vCash
    Well, this has been a sorry story from the start On the one hand I figure it's a reasonable finding, on the other I'm disappointed and think that if Henners wasn't a Force player, the recommended punishment might have been different.
    I'm also concerned about what this means for the rest of the team

Success is not final, failure is not fatal:
    it is the courage to continue that counts.
    - Winston Churchill

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast