Thread: giteau loving life in perth...

vCash

giteau loving life in perth...

from todays perth now, its the comments at the bottom that make for good reading, about seldom and the crew in the force superstore....

http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/stor...005403,00.html

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Ups to Seldom and Jess, it's great to see you're appreciated for the good job you guys do.

C'mon the

vCash
    wow that was unexpected! thanks guys and thanks to the lovely words from bogan hunter.

I remember them too. Lovely Irish family who had come over to stay with their brother/brother-in-law/uncle and the two boys especially were mad keen force supporters and were promised a trip to the superstore to stock up on t shirts and accessories to show all their friends back home. The boys ended up getting from memory a 10 and a 12 put on their home jerseys and they were absolutely buzzing with excitement and were just the most gorgeous, sweet natured little boys.
    The uncle asked about signatures and luckily the players had just finished training and were all upstairs so the boys took their western force ball and some caps and Seane took them upstairs while I manned the store and chatted to the boys uncle about how much they loved their rugby and the force and how excited they were about coming to Perth and about how upset they'd been that there wasn't going to be an open training session because they had been really looking forward to meeting a couple of the players.
    Lucky little things got to meet the whole team. Junior (bless him) took the boys into the change rooms and got the guys to chat to the boys and sign all their stuff. Gits I'm told was only in a towel so I wasn't too impressed I'd missed out on that but it was all worth it to see the massive grins on the young boy's faces. Made their day and their whole trip they said.

Was so lovely of Seane to do that for them and so lovely of the players to give up a small moment of their time to make a pair of young international fan's days.

A very rewarding afternoon that one.

I made Happy sad...