Thread: SMH Website

Senior Player Contributor WF2006's Avatar
    vCash

SMH Website

Due to the lack of journalistic integrity and outright Force bashing, I have completely avoided the SMH "RugbyHeaven" website of late. Today I was a little bored and thought I'd give it another look. I go to the Force page and lo and behold...... 8 or so stories of which 6 are Force bashing ...again!

Anyway, I then look down the screen and see the

Squad 2007
    AJ Whalley, Angus Scott, Brendan Cannon, Brett Stapleton, Brock James, Cameron Shepherd, Chris O'Young, David Fitter, David Pusey, Digby Ioane, Drew Mitchell, Ewan Austin, Gareth Hardy, Haig Sare, James Hilgendorf, Josh Graham, Junior Pelesasa, Lachlan MacKay, Luke Doherty, Luke Holmes, Matt Giteau, Matt Henjak, Matt Hodgson, Matt Windle, Nathan Sharpe, Patrick O'Connor, Pekahou Cowan, Richard Brown, Rudi Vedelago, Ryan Cross, Scott Daruda, Scott Fava, Scott Staniforth, Tai McIsaac, Tajhon Mailata, Tim Davidson, Vitori Buatava, Zander Peden

Gotta Love'em for Journalistic accuracy too...............spot the screw ups! (I get 7)

PS - anyone heard of Ewan Austin?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WF2006 View Post

....is that not steves brother?

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    Due to the lack of journalistic integrity and outright Force bashing, I have completely avoided the SMH "RugbyHeaven" website of late. Today I was a little bored and thought I'd give it another look. I go to the Force page and lo and behold...... 8 or so stories of which 6 are Force bashing ...again!

Anyway, I then look down the screen and see the

Squad 2007
    AJ Whalley, Angus Scott, Brendan Cannon, Brett Stapleton, Brock James, Cameron Shepherd, Chris O'Young, David Fitter, David Pusey, Digby Ioane, Drew Mitchell, Ewan Austin, Gareth Hardy, Haig Sare, James Hilgendorf, Josh Graham, Junior Pelesasa, Lachlan MacKay, Luke Doherty, Luke Holmes, Matt Giteau, Matt Henjak, Matt Hodgson, Matt Windle, Nathan Sharpe, Patrick O'Connor, Pekahou Cowan, Richard Brown, Rudi Vedelago, Ryan Cross, Scott Daruda, Scott Fava, Scott Staniforth, Tai McIsaac, Tajhon Mailata, Tim Davidson, Vitori Buatava, Zander Peden

Gotta Love'em for Journalistic accuracy too...............spot the screw ups! (I get 7)

I got 8??

80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

Senior Player Contributor WF2006's Avatar
    vCash
    True - I missed Josh Graham!

vCash
    There's 38 names on that list, didn't we have 35?....for that matter aren't we restricted to 35 full-contract squad members with a certain number of apprentice contracts and the like?

Can't wait to see the 2008 list, they'll name Derek Pocock to finally be upgraded from playing club rugby with the Rottnest Quokkabashers and lining up at number 9

Trevor Takiari has transferred from the Dunsborough Dungbeetles for a record contract of $148,000,000 per game

Who are the other 3 who are missing? there are 8 fictional names there, and 3 players too many.

C'mon the

Legend Court Reporter
    Contributor
    vCash

Squad 2007
    Who the hell is Matt Giteau? Did he play any games this season?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Who the hell is Matt Giteau? Did he play any games this season?
    Bench player.......forward.......on a rookie contract.......I don't think much of him, just ask the SMH!

C'mon the