Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Two Articles from the West Australian today - neither good reading

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chook View Post
    The Force are being shown as the big smelly bullies that they are. The pristine atmosphere at SMH would never allow biased commentating, its just not cricket.
    4 more days Chookie and the itchy thing is off - I knew this SNAG like makeover couldn't last - welcome back - glad to know that you still know how to get the boot in - go admit it - your part of the SMH readership / leaky sauces etc.. the Tahs can't do it - so pick on the Force coz they can

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    61 years between Grand Slams Was the wait worth it - Ya betta baby

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    ALARM bells should be ringing when there are repeated stories that Western Force rugby union players are "alleged" to have done something.
    Why just the Western Force? Jesus if alarm bells are ringing when someone alleges something then god help the AFL over here...
    It is a legal term to emphasise that the charges, complaints or allegations have not been tested in court.
    Actually its not a legal term at all you half-wit journalist...I believe the word is used in everyday language not just in court and it actually means you are asserting something without proof. It has nothing to freaking do with the law.
    Memo to Jacquelin Magnay: Shut the **** up! Bitch!
    Damn straight James...

Quote Originally Posted by hopep View Post
    Now James, its probably a slow week in sports news so lets not lash out and shoot the messenger. She may be ill-informed but the fact that there have been 3 different stories bearing bad publicity for the Force in the space of a week is a concern.
    I see your point hopep but if you're going to shoot your mouth off you should at least have the decency to be well informed. And she's not just the messenger when she's writing opinion pieces...she's the source as well. As such i think she has even more of a duty to get her facts right...she should have some respect for the people she's attempting to 'inform'.

"Remember lads, rugby is a team game; all 14 of you make sure you pass the ball to Giteau."

vCash
    Jacqueline Magnay is a top class journalist with the highest integrity. I applaud her on her crusade to bring down the Force, like a badly built Indian restaurant in Surrey Hills.

Laura Force Addict v Chook scrabble-off on Facebook: laura & Force Addict 0 | chook 9

Gigsa made me do it

"He who conquers others is strong; he who conquers himself is mighty." – Lao Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chook View Post
    Jacqueline Magnay is a top class journalist with the highest integrity. I applaud her on her crusade to bring down the Force, like a badly built Indian restaurant in Surrey Hills.
    Blokes like you grow on trees, fairdinkum.

Hasta la vista Pam

vCash
    Fairdinkum, the fishin's good at this billabong.

Laura Force Addict v Chook scrabble-off on Facebook: laura & Force Addict 0 | chook 9

Gigsa made me do it

"He who conquers others is strong; he who conquers himself is mighty." – Lao Tzu

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    Come on Chook - 52 posts, he's more defenseless than a quokka.

vCash
    I would personally like to thank Ms Jacquelin Magnay for clarifying my incorrect interpretation of the definition of the term alleged. I previously thought an allegation was an unproven statement suggesting a person may have committed an act, I now understand this to be far from the truth. I am now aware that allegation means that somebody has definitely committed an act and we're just waiting for the judge to pass a sentence.

Furthermore, I'd like to allege that Ms Jacquelin Magnay is a heroin smuggling dyke with too few brain cells to string two coherent words together. I also allege that she is the sole perpetrator of every thing that the Western Force has ever done that has been less than perfect. Oh the hell with it,I allege that Ms Jacquelin Magnay is actually responsible for all evil in the world and is the earthly incarnation of Satan himself.

Does that about cover it?....Now where's that judge, let's pass sentence now that the pesky burden of PROOF has been removed.

stupid bitch

C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyS View Post
    Come on Chook - 52 posts, he's more defenseless than a quokka.
    Fair point Andy, i'll pay that. Them quokkas are right smart critters too.

Gigsa made me do it

vCash
    in todays West the headline western farce and the "doctored" picture of fava throwing a quokka, does not make good reading, certainly not good for the force brand, i don't know how long scotts got left on his contract, but hes lucky to still be there after 3 indiscretions, yeah he can blame it on the drink, but that doesn't make it ok....

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash
    Could be this one retitled? - http://www.thewest.com.au/default.aspx?MenuID=13

vCash
    Quokkahandling?

Gigsa made me do it

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3