Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Chat Report - 31-19-07 - Haloween Special

vCash

Chat Report - 31-19-07 - Haloween Special

Very, very hot off the press. The night of chat is still upon us.

Honor roll in order of appearance:
    Myself
    Jazza
    BlueandBlack
    Jess
    Brokendown Gunfighter
    Exile
    Jehna
    Jargan
    Gerry

Jazza and I appear about the same time, 30 minutes before the official opening of #twf. We start talking about poker, blackjack and alike. I leave to have a shower and in the mean time Jess and BnB arrive. Early talk of Halloween shenanigans and eggings is the early topic for discussion however this ends very quickly.

Jess is asked how sales are going at the Western Force Superstore to which she replies she does not know as she has been in the storage room all day She did however inform us she had a chat to a lovely SAF (don’t ask me how those two words go in the same sentence) who then brought his daughter back later to but a jersey.

English is high in the topic list tonight because Jazza still believes heights is spelt hieghts and I started my English paper and kindly requested Jess to look over it.

Jazza and Exile attempt to sort out their differences at this stage; however Jazza, in BnB’s words just “Excretes Exile” not making the situation any better.

Jehna enters the room and straight away notes the fact that it is very quiet, we all noticed this and agree we need to convince more people to attend, (yes, that’s you!).

We return to the topic of Halloween and the general consensus is that no dress up, no lollies. Jazza tells a story of some young children that threatened to egg his house, he reportedly then picked up a golf club and threatened to swing. They didn’t egg his house. Exile tells us we should ask them to do tricks, such as juggle or do summersaults as this confuses the crap out of them. I would like to see that!

Chemistry is the topic of choice now and the area of chemistry is the video in which the atoms go clubbing. A terrible video however one that most students of the last 5 years would have seen at some stage. You’d know it if you’d seen it.

The concept of Rugby Three’s is now talked about. Similar to rugby Sevens however there are only three positions: the forward, the scrumhalf and the backliner.

Jargan enters the building and makes himself known by informing us we probably will not see him in chat again

Jargan also tells us there is not enough sport on at the moment. Most people agree. The baseball World Series went off too quickly. Apparently

The great Lone Hydrangea enters the building. He is greeted with a red carpet and many flowers. He apologizes for being late. No problem. We still love you. He was apparently out trick or treating with his little school girl friends. If he does it, it must be the done thing!

Reports of BnB’s next door neighbors sitting in their garage drinking beer and talking loudly is apparently the reason for the decline of trick or treater numbers in his area. Apparently in Guildford, TLH’s hometown, there are just no grommets roaming the streets with intent like there are in the Western Suburbs. He doesn’t seem to mind.

Brokendown Gunfighter enters the chat.

Talk turns to that of those working for the government for some reason having very active Facebook pages. Which somehow lead onto tetris. Don’t ask me how such things happened but I have it on good authority they were linked somehow. The main game topics are the classics Lemmings, Phoenix, and the recent Portal. The two latter of which are available in flash format on the internet.

Jazza finally leaves much to Exile and others fortune. He annoyed them greatly tonight.

“Watch him kill his own mother – With a broken lawn chair!”

Jargan leaves with Jehna close on his trail. The Chat room falls creepishly silent.

Exile asks the Resident computer technician about xBox mods. He informs Exile he knows nothing about said topic and redirects him to google. He continues by telling us the computering devices he has. They are as follows. He has: four PC’s, two laptops, a Wii, a Playstation Two, two Nintendo DS’s and three Game and Watchs. Some may call him crazy. You would be correct.

We return to the topic of Computer Games, namely Mario and Space Invadors. Apparently there is a group on Facebook called “it's not a party unless it's a Mario party”. I wish to join as soon as possible.
    Exile departs and leaves me in charge. Best decision of the night in my view.

The show that took Summer Heights High’s place, Librarians, looks shit.
    Gerry arrives.

Jess departs to the land of nod.

The great Lone Hydrangea departs but not without one final bitch about daylight savings.

BlueandBlack goes to bed.

Travelling Gerry goes to bed.

Brokendown Gunfighter goes to bed.

At this stage I’m the only person remaining so the report shall conclude here.

Quote of the night:

<jazza> im to busy traning
    <blueandblack> you're a tranny?

In the words of the great TLH

‘God Speed’

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Mtbeaver; 31-10-07 at 21:16.

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    Nice one Beav

Exile
    Sydney

"Pain heels. Chicks dig scars and Glory lasts forever." Shane Falco

vCash
    Sweet, Beav! Nice work - apologies for my absence, I was stuck all day in a meeting about social trends and audience analysis...
    Hopefully I will be back on board next week...

Keeping the Faith ... right here in Perth!

Legend Contributor blueandblack's Avatar
    vCash
    Good work, but... 31/19? Since when do we have a 19th month? Just add that typo to the others in the report.

vCash
    Top notch Beav
    I can only think about how many spelling and grammar errors there would have been if Jazza wrote the report... *shudders* hehe.

I made Happy sad...

vCash
    great report beave
    i missed it as i was sitting in my shed drinking and talking loudly with a couple of mates

your right the librarians was crap

vCash
    Good job Beav! You all spell halloween funny!

Happy Halloween! We had about 300-350 little tikes come around this evening. I lucked out my neighbor broke out a bottle of rum from the Phillipines! Yum Yum!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mtbeaver View Post
    Exile asks the Resident computer technician about xBox mods. He informs Exile he knows nothing about said topic and redirects him to google. He continues by telling us the computering devices he has. They are as follows. He has: four PC’s, two laptops, a Wii, a Playstation Two, two Nintendo DS’s and three Game and Watchs. Some may call him crazy. You would be correct.
    Who is this resident geek??

Quote Originally Posted by Mtbeaver View Post
    The great Lone Hydrangea departs but not without one final bitch about daylight savings.

Not surprising. He's just like an old bitch...always whining about something!

vCash
    The resident geek is blueandblack.

Probably should have included that.

Yes, I forgot the double L in halloween, and i'm not sure where i got the 19th month from and quite frankly I don't care!

vCash
    Oh i'll be back, was just commenting tat i dont get to the chat nites as often as id like. As for resident geek, i have 2 computers, EVERY games console known to man and all 7 seasons of star trek deep space nine on dvd hahahaha great report beav

vCash
    Exile departs and leaves me in charge. Best decision of the night in my view.

I'm waiting for the day you are in charge while he's there!

vCash
    Great report Beav!! Awesome job

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jargan83 View Post
    Oh i'll be back, was just commenting tat i dont get to the chat nites as often as id like. As for resident geek, i have 2 computers, EVERY games console known to man and all 7 seasons of star trek deep space nine on dvd hahahaha great report beav
    Nnnnnnnnoooo, that makes you sad.

vCash
    Great write up!
    Sadly I was dead to the world, all does up on meds after getting my wisdom teeth out... and I am still very groggy 36 hours after the surgery, not too mention resembling a chipmunk .

Adore this life
    There is no guarantee
    Could end by tomorrow

vCash
    getting your wisdom teeth out is the pits!
    Did your cheeks swell up?

I made Happy sad...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jess
    Did your cheeks swell up?
    Quote Originally Posted by Evie View Post
    not to mention resembling a chipmunk .
    I'm guessing 'yes'?!

Keeping the Faith ... right here in Perth!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast