Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Chat report: 17.10.07 : RWC Final this weekend - does anyone really care?

vCash

Chat report: 17.10.07 : RWC Final this weekend - does anyone really care?

Hey all!

First things first…..

THE HONOUR ROLL
    Whoever was on before 8:30ish WST
    Jazza
    Em-forcer
    Jono
    Exile
    BlueandBlack
    Skiza
    Force1
    Jess
    Coach
    Beav
    Lmaag
    Krusher aka King Krusher aka Mclovin aka YO MOMMA
    Alcoholic Stalker
    Burgs
    Evie
    Jedi
    Travelling Gerry
    Pruc
    Anon 4506 / 2345 etc.

Quite a good turnout if I may say so!! Anyway….having entered into the fray after coming in from some seriously cold weather out on the softball diamond, who should I see but an apprentice of Force1, also called Force1 and Coach putting him in his place…this apprentice had nothing on his master I have to say “I can count to 10 even”…BIG WHOOP! Apparently Force1 is friends with Luke the Pom…that would explain a lot about the posting of dribblous (new word) comments and then running away.

B&B informed me of some critical information….EVERY MEMBER OF TWF MUST ORDER SOMETHING FROM THE SUPERSTORE ON THE 29TH….this I believe coincides with Jess’ first day at said superstore…must be little coincidence Jess is getting quite reasonably paid too…Good on ya Jess and good on u Seldom for hiring her Also Force1 said that Firepower have sewed a magic pill under the Firepower emblem on the Force jumper that will make you drink more in the bundy bar…and that’s bad because?

Jono and Exile started some talk on deadliest catch…Jono was annoyed because he missed the show and Exile dutifully proceeded to rub it in his face….apparently the best one yet! For those interested in checking it out, I believe it repeats on Sunday or for the future half eight on Thursday mornings.

Force1 kept going on about indiscretions and clearly this was grating on Exile’s nerves because he told Force1 what he thought…only to be interrupted by Burgs’ loud burp, just to let us now he was still around.

There was some talk about Summer Heights High (Puck you miss!) and Beav was going to let the cat out of the bag, much to the chatroom’s anguish…thankfully Beav restrained himself, just slipping out that Jonah is in big trouble…COULDN’T HELP YOURSELF COULD YOU?$ This led to some discussion on the spelling of ‘heights’ and the ‘I before e’ rule etc. Why? I don’t know…obviously everyone was very bored that night.

We then got onto the topic of drivers licences. Jono is trying to use up his log hours quick smart so that he can get rid of the parent in the car seat….he reckoned he’d been slack but myself, Evie and Jess are yet to get our licences and are older than Jono, though Jess only has a few hours left on the old log book…keep it up! I stopped short of telling everyone that learning to drive has been a plague on my life. Jono wanted to know the quickest way to get to Caversham from Rockingham…B&B suggested helicopter, Mclovin teleportation…..Mclovin also felt old when he realised he’d had his licence for ten years and b&b did too. Em sprouted some profound wisdom when she said, “yeah I feel ancient. Bit of wisdom here guys - passing your test is one thing, but there's no substitute for experience.” Amen to that, but first I gotta get in for a test (February is not an option!!) and then pass the silly thing…it all depends on what instructor you get….ok rant over!

Mine, b&b’s and Krusher’s talk about WWE came under scrutiny……AGAIN! It was Krusher’s fault, he changed his name to King Krusher :d Anyway we were enjoying our little tangent on said subject and of course the objections were thrown in…”how can anyone call this sh*t a sport”, “not this crap”, “its sh*t”, “don’t get me started”, “watch ultimate fighter. Its real”, “i reckon danny green could take those pussies. he doesnt fake it when he hits someone”………………I think you get the idea

Jedi came in to break up the potential bodyslams and suplexes that were about to be delivered in the pursuit of someone interesting to converse with….of course, Force1 pipes up. After some scuffling around, talk moved onto bands and concerts, namely Linkin Park. According to Jono, you can’t sit down at a rock concert, you need to be in the moshpit getting sweated on by the band This prompted some unfavourable mental images and someone broke the news that its not the band’s sweat Some talk of moshing ensued…Jono once got 23 stitches in his face! OUCH!

Coach came barrelling back into the chatroom at this point, clearly worried he was going to miss his deadline to get TWF up and running after upgrades…after some moral support and deductions that if he was talking to us, he must be on track…he disappeared once more to finish uploading files and downloading databases etc. WELL DONE COACH With Gerry entering the fray around this time, there was some devious talk of manipulating the vCash…yea right

Not much happened after this point and anyway, I need to finish off a marketing essay, so I will leave it there….oops! Well done Argentina who defeated France this morning and Good luck to the Springboks and England in the final tonight….have fun if you’re getting up for it!!

Enjoy your weekend everyone,

Skiza

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Great write up Skiza.

vCash
    Force1?

dont ring any bells? any1 got a name?

To some its a six-pack, to me it's a support group.

vCash
    I remember who he is now.

He has no penis, in Coach's words.

vCash
    Ouch, in my words....Did he have one then lose it, or was it lost in a Wayne Bobbit type incident, or perhaps it is a detachable penis, they're all the rage....Or is it simply that force1 could be female....We may never know....The plot thickens, like a good sauce....

Proudly bought to you by a brewery somewhere....

vCash
    Only a frontrower could somehow link a detachable penis to sauce.

vCash
    Unnamed Sauces says that Luke the Pom is Force1's love child.

Its believed Force1 spilled his beans in many places.

Legend Contributor Flamethrower's Avatar
    vCash
    Force1 must have high fibre beans.

Posted via space

Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Flamethrower View Post
    Force1 must have high fibre beans.
    Because we all know what lots of fibre leads to.......

CHEERLEADERS ROCK!!!

vCash

Posted via space

Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

vCash
    great report, look at this print screen of the chat:

ERROR
    < press ctrl+w to view>

Legend Contributor blueandblack's Avatar
    vCash
    ^5 Skiza

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SkizaWWE View Post
    Mclovin also felt old when he realised he’d had his licence for ten years and b&b did too.
    You guys feel old?! Glad I didn't 'fess up to how long I've had mine...!

Keeping the Faith ... right here in Perth!

vCash
    aww em... you're only as young as the woman you feel... oh wait... that really only applies to guys.

You're only as young as the man you feel.

Great write up Skizza!

I made Happy sad...

vCash
    Careful there Jess. You've just insulted all the lesbians out there

Posted via space

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast