Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The British Bulldog Spirit

Apprentice
    vCash

The British Bulldog Spirit

After many visits to this site I have finally decided to join and go into writting and tell you what I think.

You lot should dry your eyes. Man you talk about winging poms, you lot should take a long hard look at yourselves and see what you are!

Oh and BTW, who is in the final again...The Mighty English!!!!!!! Get over yourselves and realise that the RWC is all about winning and Australia fluncked at the first sign of any fight, the All Fats choked in a manner which was absolutely hilarious.

Only the English have shown any spirit throughout the competition and if you have decided that good quality powerful forward play is not rugby then you should be ashamed to call yourselves rugby supporters...it is a fundamental part of the game which the Aussies have obviously forgotten. Maybe you guys want to change the rules so that you can start winning again....that wouldn't surprise me! You have the nerve to call the English arrogant, again take a look at yourselves!

Oh and if you have a problem with my spelling or grammer then keep it!

The mighty English are gonna win two in a row. Bill is staying in the land of hope and glory!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Why is it all these Pommie supporters are coming out the wood work now - oh wait, is it because they're winning for a change? If they really supported their team they'd have been backing them from the start of the tournament - that chant "you only sing when you're winning" really comes into force now!

Laugh and the world laughs with you.......
    ......cry and you'll weaken your beer

vCash
    Welcome to the site! Man, i love a bit of spice on these forums...keeps me entertained!!

Apprentice
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by eleypinkbit View Post
    Why is it all these Pommie supporters are coming out the wood work now - oh wait, is it because they're winning for a change? If they really supported their team they'd have been backing them from the start of the tournament - that chant "you only sing when you're winning" really comes into force now!
    Boohoo, dry your eyes girlie!

vCash
    Oh get stuffed Bulldog - makes me damm happy that I'm an Australian when I hear from people like you even if I had the misfortune to be born in England

Veteran Contributor The EnForcer's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by eleypinkbit View Post
    Oh get stuffed Bulldog - makes me damm happy that I'm an Australian when I hear from people like you even if I had the misfortune to be born in England
    Don't bite Eley he's just another dimwit, wouldn't surprise me if it's LTP!

Just happy to be here

vCash
    No biting here EnForcer - he'd taste bad - just nice to be able to have a go at pom now and again ... and he has the audacity to name the Wallabies as his international team - it's sacrilege

vCash
    See ya Monday Bulldog........unless England lose, then you'll crawl under your rock and drink warm beer for four or so years until England win another game of rugby!

And I can spell!

And they wonder why we hate the English!

C'mon the

vCash
    G'day Bulldog, welcome to the site mate. Gotta agree with you that we all had a bit of a carry-on over the unfortunate results for our beloved Wallabies, but from what i can tell we have all gone about moving on and focusing on the upcoming super14 tournament, the reason the site exists in the first place...And if the members of this site want to support South Africa over the English that is thier choice, and win or lose you can bet there will be a fair share of bragging from the victors and an equal amount of woe from the vanquished...That said, rugby is all about having a beer after the game, a fact which i may well just practise for right now....
    ps, as for your comments regarding forwards play i must support you wholeheartedly there, even though it may not be asthetically appealling to everyone it certainly is awesome to watch from an ex props eyes....As prop53 says, and i endorse, PROPS RULE...

Proudly bought to you by a brewery somewhere....

vCash
    gday BD and welcome to the site, all the best for sunday, dont you think argentina and fiji have shown some spirit?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog View Post
    After many visits to this site I have finally decided to join and go into writting and tell you what I think.

You lot should dry your eyes. Man you talk about winging poms, you lot should take a long hard look at yourselves and see what you are!

Oh and BTW, who is in the final again...The Mighty English!!!!!!! Get over yourselves and realise that the RWC is all about winning and Australia fluncked at the first sign of any fight, the All Fats choked in a manner which was absolutely hilarious.

Only the English have shown any spirit throughout the competition and if you have decided that good quality powerful forward play is not rugby then you should be ashamed to call yourselves rugby supporters...it is a fundamental part of the game which the Aussies have obviously forgotten. Maybe you guys want to change the rules so that you can start winning again....that wouldn't surprise me! You have the nerve to call the English arrogant, again take a look at yourselves!

Oh and if you have a problem with my spelling or grammer then keep it!

The mighty English are gonna win two in a row. Bill is staying in the land of hope and glory!
    Now steady on Bulldog old chap. You can't keep upsetting people like that. Just apologise and we'll say nothing more about it ......

vCash
    welcome to the site. I wish your team all the best over the weekend.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SkizaWWE View Post
    Welcome to the site! Man, i love a bit of spice on these forums...keeps me entertained!!

Champion Do you think he supports England?

"Remember lads, rugby is a team game; all 14 of you make sure you pass the ball to Giteau."

vCash
    Poms definitely shown some spirit, coming back from the saffa drubbing and then playing basically knock out rugby every game after that.

I'm sure they are channeling the spirit of the Tahs to see them through.

Laura Force Addict v Chook scrabble-off on Facebook: laura & Force Addict 0 | chook 9

Gigsa made me do it

"He who conquers others is strong; he who conquers himself is mighty." – Lao Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jehna View Post
    Champion Do you think he supports England?
    Maybe...im not sure if he mentioned it or not???

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast