Thread: Scotland Out

Veteran Contributor The EnForcer's Avatar
    vCash

Scotland Out

Well a game of too many mistakes by Scotland. I think we played with completely the wrong tactics. We were timid and didn't play the wide game we can, so played into Argentinas hands. Great result for Argentina and I'm not taking anything away from them but I'm just dissapointed that we didn't play to our strengths.

Amazing to think that in a soccer dominated nation that the Aregntinians changed the time of their biggest domestic match to not clash with this game.

Well done!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Just happy to be here

vCash

Gutted - again

We made too many mistakes and didn't have the courage to take the game to the Argies. All credit to them - hope they now beat the Boks.

Caley 80 please.

Legend Contributor blueandblack's Avatar
    vCash
    and whomever wins out of poms & frogs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The EnForcer
    Well a game of too many mistakes by Scotland. I think we played with completely the wrong tactics. We were timid and didn't play the wide game we can, so played into Argentinas hands. Great result for Argentina and I'm not taking anything away from them but I'm just dissapointed that we didn't play to our strengths.
    Yup. And we had plenty of chances to amend our gameplan and didn't. Kicking for touch might have been a good idea, once we saw most of our in-field kicks go to Argentinian hands, and since we were actually holding it together a bit in the line-out, and our forwards could have driven it on a bit if we'd got good ball near their line...

Quote Originally Posted by The EnForcer
    Amazing to think that in a soccer dominated nation that the Aregntinians changed the time of their biggest domestic match to not clash with this game.
    They probably televised it live too - with no delay!

Keeping the Faith ... right here in Perth!