Thread: "Hey beautiful...the back door's open"

vCash

"Hey beautiful...the back door's open"

Shane's single again

SYDNEY (Reuters) - The wife of former Australian cricket champion Shane Warne says their marriage reconciliation is over after he mistakenly sent her an incriminating text message.

Simone Callahan, who reunited last December with the spin bowler known also for his womanizing, told a woman's magazine she caught Warne cheating on her while he was in London.

As Callahan got the couple's three children ready for school in Melbourne, a text dropped into the inbox of her mobile phone, she told New Idea magazine.

"Hey beautiful, I'm just talking to my kids, the back door's open," the message from Warne said.

"You loser, you sent the message to the wrong person," Callahan sent back.

She told the magazine the message confirmed her suspicions that Warne was again cheating on her and that his lover had been to their London home before.

"He confirmed there was someone else and told me he was sorry. I gave it to him big time -- I left him in no doubt as to what I think of him and that was it."

Nicknamed "Hollywood," the 38-year-old Warne was rarely out of the limelight as a player and also had to endure seemingly endless tabloid headlines for boisterous post-match celebrations, phone sex and drug scandals.

He and Callahan divorced in 2005, with Warne later saying his womanizing was something he did to ease the loneliness of long cricket tours.

Warne took a world record 708 wickets in 145 tests and currently captains English county side Hampshire.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    <>

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Interesting that Warney's take on it is that they had split a "couple of months" prior to this incident and he reckons that she is just doing it for the easy cash.

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

vCash
    now i'm a HUGE cricket fan, i'm down at the WACA every chance i get, i even go down to watch the local WACA 1st grade grand final for a day or 2 but i'm just so over this rubbish. I can understand Warnie still being in the news because he's one of the best bowlers of our time/game's ever seen. If they split months before this why is his ex dragging it all through the tabloid magazines now etc, simple she needed a pay cheque. But if it's true i dont care either. I know i'm over it, i was over when he was still playing years ago

Senior Player Contributor hopep's Avatar
    vCash
    He's Blonde, he's from Victoria - why is anyone surprised that he's a total twat?

vCash
    i dont really care either way, if he wants to chasing women i dont see why the rest of world has to hear about it?? It must be a slow news week

ok make that i dont see why the rest of Australia has to hear about it, i'm sure the poms will eat it up because they have nothing better to talk about (and thats including the RWC)