Thread: Still tight at the top

Rookie
    vCash

Still tight at the top

Is it might imagination, but while other clubs have been attracting a fair bit of publicity about their success (or lack of it in some cases Fulvio) the Roo Dogs have quietly gone about their business without fuss or bother and have made an astonishing rise from wooden spooners in the last couple of seasons to top four.
    Check out some of the other things they have been doing. There clubrooms are looking pretty good and have a look at their players' gym. Has any other club got a facility like that?
    When they get their new pitches and lighting things at Kingsway will only get better.
    Oh yes. Force players love the club too.
    Root Root Root For Wanneroo I say.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by paul View Post
    Is it might imagination, but while other clubs have been attracting a fair bit of publicity about their success (or lack of it in some cases Fulvio) the Roo Dogs have quietly gone about their business without fuss or bother and have made an astonishing rise from wooden spooners in the last couple of seasons to top four.
    Check out some of the other things they have been doing. There clubrooms are looking pretty good and have a look at their players' gym. Has any other club got a facility like that?
    When they get their new pitches and lighting things at Kingsway will only get better.
    Oh yes. Force players love the club too.
    Root Root Root For Wanneroo I say.
    Proud to play for and be a Roo Dog. Yep you can root a kangaroo or a wallaby or two but it's better if you root for Wanneroo.

Wanneroo Rugby Club, producing quality hookers since 1982.

vCash
    just quietly i am very impressed with the way wanneroo are going forward as a club! the opening of their new gym was the same day that we played against them and the spirit at the club was amazing. it is good to see them going forward, it has definately payed off for them this season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by goony View Post
    just quietly i am very impressed with the way wanneroo are going forward as a club! the opening of their new gym was the same day that we played against them and the spirit at the club was amazing. it is good to see them going forward, it has definately payed off for them this season.
    Yes there is a good vibe at the club this year. Last year it was pretty low, it's amazing how winning can turn things around.

vCash
    Totally agree with you guys - I have sons playing for Nedlands (1st Grade) and Wanneroo (Un.15's). Have been to matches at both grounds recently - really enjoyed both - but have to say that I think the atmosphere and willingness to support themselves - The Dogs have it by a nose!!! Cheers
    Bails

vCash
    is a "roo dog" a cross between a kangaroo and a dingo??

In all seriousness sounds good for your club, my cricket (sorry to welshrugbyfan for the referance to a boring sport) club has been at the bottom for a few seasons and last season all of our teams played finals. Its amazing how the vibe at a club can be turned around.

Go Team
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jargan83 View Post

In all seriousness sounds good for your club, my cricket (sorry to welshrugbyfan for the referance to a boring sport) club has been at the bottom for a few seasons and last season all of our teams played finals. Its amazing how the vibe at a club can be turned around.

Go Team
    Posted via Mobile Device
    It's a mixed cross of a dog where farmers use Irish wolfhounds mixed with other breeds to chase roos, ugly looking nasty dogs just like us.

vCash
    fair enough then

I always enjoy seeing a struggling club turn it around on and off the field
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jargan83 View Post

Go Team
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Roodogs, farmers bred Irish Wolfhounds for their hunting ability with greyhounds for speed.

Check out this pic of a couple of dogs. PLEASE NOTE: the image has a dead fox in it for all you tree loving hippies.
    Attached Images Attached Images