Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: force v rebels

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonkar View Post
    I agree stop the kicking... 4 players out wide and they kick... Foley needs to hook the kickers or take kicking out of the game plan...
    Ha Foley only knows one way. Look at the season, absolutely nothing has changed, nada, zero.

Hopefully Sindleberry has some vision and does was needs to be done and sends a Foley packing. Won't hold my breathe though.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonkar View Post
    I agree stop the kicking... 4 players out wide and they kick... Foley needs to hook the kickers or take kicking out of the game plan...
    Yeah but it's probably Foley telling them to kick?

vCash
    Who's Sindleberry?

vCash
    Brache deserved MOM for me - he made great tackles whole game then gets the intercept AND passes to the right runner and good on Mozz for being on the shoulder! Why can't they do support play like that all the time?

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by valzc View Post
    Yeah but it's probably Foley telling them to kick?
    The little kick throughs inside the opposition 22 is not part of the game plan and pisses the forwards off big time

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Player
    vCash
    Who's Sindleberry?
    *Sinderberry

Typing to quick

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    The little kick throughs inside the opposition 22 is not part of the game plan and pisses the forwards off big time
    Exactly those frikken kicks have been driving me mental all season - FFS WHY DO IT!?

vCash
    2 points or 20 points a win is a win.

Props did well, after losing Cowan before the game, and the replacements/bench stood up against a front row with 2 pressing for Wallaby selection - and down >30kg.

To win with only 35% possession and territory shows just how good the WF defence is.
    But nothing happening in attack!! Intercept try only (and no effort from Morahan to make the conversion easier).
    Good kicking Zack Holmes.

Turn Overs fairly even (14R:F12) despite Rebs bringing on 2 x fresh OSF at 60 minutes.
    Hodgson had a tough night as always hit by at least 2 at every breakdown and sorely missed McCalman's support.

Tackling efficiency of 91% a big improvement.
    No Line Outs lost. Good throw-ins from both Charles and Tessman.

Need a SXV class 10 and players and game plan to hit the line at pace/strength.

Over-performed in 2014. Under-performed in 2015. 2016???

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Player
    vCash
    Good win to guts it out well done lads. But.....a rose smelling turd is still as turd. A serious evaluation of where the Force are going is required. Hell its time for a 5 year strategic plan.

Glad we let our hair down for this one as Foles alluded to in the West today. I'd hate to have seen us shrink into our shells tonight and score any less than those 13 points.

vCash
    Also wondered why Morahan didn't run closer to the sticks, he had enough time and zack was there in support - more dumb no brainers. And what was Mitch Inmans prob at end of game? He started having a razzle at Luke Burton and Kyle till Kyle shoved him off.

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Moono74 View Post
    Good win to guts it out well done lads. But.....a rose smelling turd is still as turd. A serious evaluation of where the Force are going is required. Hell its time for a 5 year strategic plan.

Glad we let our hair down for this one as Foles alluded to in the West today. I'd hate to have seen us shrink into our shells tonight and score any less than those 13 points.
    Speaking of shells the Peanut Sheller got on with 30 seconds left. Can never remember the same 2 props running out a whole game in Super 15.The confidence the coaching staff must have in Ollie is terrible. His game has gone backwards at a rapid rate for whatever reason.

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Cripple fight... But sportstet owe me money
    Yup. $3.90 was too good to refuse against a Rabble who had nothing to play for really. Bet on them three times this year for 3 wins.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    Yes for once Sportsbet owes me some dough!

vCash
    Also wondered why Morahan didn't run closer to the sticks, he had enough time and zack was there in support - more dumb no brainers.
    I hate things like that. Like Brache not preventing the player coming round under the sticks earlier in the season. Or Hugh McMeniman not diving for the try. Irritating things like that, can really make the fans think they are playing for a pay-check and wallaby call-up; not for the team to gain a victory.

Last edited by chibi; 12-06-15 at 22:12.

Japan and the Pacific Islands for Aussie Super 9's!

Let's have one of these in WA! Click this link: Saitama Super Arena - New Perth Stadium?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    Hodgo was seething! Wouldn't even look at anyone.
    Stupid brainless!

May the FORCE be with you!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast