Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: That's it, had a gutsfull!

vCash

That's it, had a gutsfull!

Please do not read this post if you may be offended by the language.

I have had a gutsful of the crap inconsistent refereeing in this year's S14.
    No referee views the rules the same, and tonight's Force/Warratahs game was a bloody good example.
    Every time the Force threatened, thay were penalised when many offences from the Warratahs went by.
    After many years involved at all levels of rugby in this country. includuing working with the ARU, I am looking for another sport to follow.
    This is shit rugby to watch when players have to feel out the Refs each game to see how they are going to control the game.
    I don't want to hear bleating from the ref division about how right they are all the time 'cause this is absolute fuckin' shit.
    It will be the death of the game when it's all about the ref.
    Each week I hope for some improvement in the attraction of the game, only to see it killed by bullshit decisions that majorly influence the outcome.
    With the one eyed commentators from the east and the establishment that do not want to see the force do well, what chance is there of seeing quality rugby in WA.
    The whole lot gives me the shits and soccer or league is looking attractive.
    Good luck to the force, I think they played fantasticly tonight and deserved the win, but jesus, it's going to be bloody hard against this eastern states bias and fuckwit referees who are just not consitent.
    Yes, it's just after the game, and I am mighty pissed off, but really, the prospects don't look good for rugby in WA.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash
    and 1st time I've seen sharpie blow up at the end of the game his response to kafer's comments, was (almost quoted)

Our boys put in a fukn great effort, but i have no control on the referee with the poor decision, lets get stuck into the bulls next week. thankyou for the supporter getting out here tonight.

---------- Post added at 21:18 ---------- Previous post was at 21:18 ----------

Dont know how Phil Waugh can retrieve the ball when he's sitting in an offside position twice in the last 2 minutes and then we get a penalty for not releasing !!!!

vCash
    Waugh is the same as McCaw - there is a fine line between right and wrong. If you're as Aussie supporter, I am sure you will be singing his virtues in the Aussie jumper come June....

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by htbd View Post
    Waugh is the same as McCaw - there is a fine line between right and wrong. If you're as Aussie supporter, I am sure you will be singing his virtues in the Aussie jumper come June....
    htbd - I assume that Waugh wont be in the wallabies team, hodgo, (if fit) pocock, elsom will be ahead of waugh....

I'd have mccaw / the force flankers / smith (the list goes on) anyday over waugh, he played 3 minutes tonight, 1 minute was in the ref's ear "give you a beer and other activities at the end of the game come to the tahs hotel if you "give us the win"". & the other two minutes was being in an offside position retreiving the ball and the ref calling us for a penalty.

vCash
    Seriously, watching Waugh was just amazing in the last 5 minutes (when you look back at it), cant people appreciate good rugby, it was a great game. That is fitness and leadership combined with the best cheating you will ever see.

Waugh should be our #7 for the WC, he is playing great.

Don't get me wrong, i was shouting my head off in the last 10 minutes but really, its over, we played well and we were just not good enough in the end. You have to score more than 10 points against the tahs to expect to win.

Champion
    vCash
    If Waugh gets picked for the wallabies, we are in trouble, he didn't play for 80 minutes and hasn't all year. McCaw will pick his guts and feed it to the other 14 in the ABs team. I would have Bam Bam with one less finger than Waugh anyday, but on tonight's game and form Hodgo.

vCash
    and this weeks angry post award goes to...

cheers auss...
    fabricarti diem punc

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jazza93 View Post
    Seriously, watching Waugh was just amazing in the last 5 minutes (when you look back at it), cant people appreciate good rugby, it was a great game. That is fitness and leadership combined with the best cheating you will ever see.

Waugh should be our #7 for the WC, he is playing great.

Don't get me wrong, i was shouting my head off in the last 10 minutes but really, its over, we played well and we were just not good enough in the end. You have to score more than 10 points against the tahs to expect to win.

How can you honestly say that when we lost by 4?

Where you watching the same game? Did you actually witness our defence pull apart at least 5 overlaps? Did you witness the in your face defence? Did you notice how dangerous we were compared to the Tahs when camped in their 22?

Champ, the ref lost this for us tonight, pure and simple. The Force simply were the much better outfit tonight.

Sorry to have a shot, but mate they were the much better team.

Hasta la vista Pam

vCash
    How can you say that? You have no examples and although i clearly said i believe you need to score more than 10 points to beat the tahs, you changed it to the points difference which is completely different.

If you think the ref lost us the game and are not just looking for reactions i feel sorry for you, and can you get off that high horse once in a while please, especially when your talking about something you know nothing about (refereeing)

Edit: You said "how can i honestly say that?" , quite simply because its the truth and anyone without blinkers would see that, i just watched the last 10 minutes and can safely say we would of done the exact same thing with the scrums, and the penalties against us were 100% correct.

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    I am wondering how Waugh DIDN'T get penalised on those last 2 rucks for coming in from the side.????????????????????

Apprentice
    vCash
    Well said Bunter, the inconsistancies of the referees is a stain on the game. It is well overdue that TWF comes out & slams the decisions that we are being subjected to. Go way, way back to the Crusaders "draw that wasn't", all the way through to tonight. When players underperform, they are dropped - let's see if tonight's referee is recognised for his underperformance with another appointment next week.

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    I am also wondering why the ref ignored 2 messages from Stew Dickinson on the east side for "white 22 obstruction"

vCash
    I had enough of South Afrikaans refereeing about 2 years ago.

I remember posting on WP that I wished SA would leave Super Rugby/3N and join Europe just so shouldn't have to deal with their refs.

But we all know they won't, because Afrkiaans don't like losing to France.

vCash
    We should only have NZ and AUS refs. The the force would win more games. Its not about playing better.

Apprentice
    vCash

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by benny View Post
    If Waugh gets picked for the wallabies, we are in trouble, he didn't play for 80 minutes and hasn't all year. McCaw will pick his guts and feed it to the other 14 in the ABs team. I would have Bam Bam with one less finger than Waugh anyday, but on tonight's game and form Hodgo.
    No one will deny Bam his spot on the Aussie squad despite injury and hopefully when he returns, Waugh will be back on the bench. So if anyone sees Bam this week, find out how long before we see him back on the field.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast