Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Perth Spirit v Greater Sydney Rams - 1pm Sun 17 Sep 2017 @ McGillivray

vCash
    Andrew Stephen Hoiles trolls the fox sports FB site ,, I called him a turncoat by jumping on the Twiggy band wagon now . He was quick to reply saying he was a Western Force supporter and they should not have been axed.. I asked him to put if in print

here below is what he said.....

.......What I said ]..Hoiles is a turncoat, Last week he was bagging anything the came out of the west ....Kearns and Mertehns are the only 2 that have been suppotive of the West.

Steve Hoiles,,,,, Show me where I've said this mate? I've said all along the Force should stay. I also said we need 4 teams only as we can't fund 5 teams and also spend adequate funds in their respective rugby communities.

ME........Sorry I dont record the shows but in the early days you said the Force is the team to go as we were the most costly team to the ARU,,

Steve Hoiles .....Tony Irving not true mate. Your information is incorrect

Steve Hoiles .....Tony Irving yes, from day one I have I said if a team is removed it shouldn't be the force.

I just wish I could get some early Kick and Chase shows as I am sure he was never a force supporter..

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Legend Contributor
    vCash

Champion
    vCash
    What sort of Dog was behind the sticks? Surely it wasn't a horse?

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonkar View Post
    Andrew Stephen Hoiles trolls the fox sports FB site ,, I called him a turncoat by jumping on the Twiggy band wagon now . He was quick to reply saying he was a Western Force supporter and they should not have been axed.. I asked him to put if in print

here below is what he said.....

.......What I said ]..Hoiles is a turncoat, Last week he was bagging anything the came out of the west ....Kearns and Mertehns are the only 2 that have been suppotive of the West.

Steve Hoiles,,,,, Show me where I've said this mate? I've said all along the Force should stay. I also said we need 4 teams only as we can't fund 5 teams and also spend adequate funds in their respective rugby communities.

ME........Sorry I dont record the shows but in the early days you said the Force is the team to go as we were the most costly team to the ARU,,

Steve Hoiles .....Tony Irving not true mate. Your information is incorrect

Steve Hoiles .....Tony Irving yes, from day one I have I said if a team is removed it shouldn't be the force.

I just wish I could get some early Kick and Chase shows as I am sure he was never a force supporter..
    His support for the Force was only revealed when McArdle asked him directly in a show only a few weeks ago..and he took a long time to answer. His hate for the Force can be summed up when you look at the results when he played for NSW. Makes for interesting reading.

vCash
    It was also a delight to meet Andrew and Steve after the numerous online discussions about the ineptitude and corruption.

The conversation wasn't much different though!

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

Player
    vCash
    It kept getting interrupted by the Spirit scoring tries

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Yesterday's game was my first NRC game and I absolutely loved it. I brought my 3-yr old son who had a blast and I was the 2nd mad guy on the field at half time trying to do a drop kick..I got one through the sticks and won a voucher. (They said nothing about drop kicks..only you had to run, catch & kick). I felt sorry for Daniel the first guy as he tried his hardest for someone that wasn't at all sporty, would have been nice for some more crowd support for him.
    I will definitely be a regular from now on at the Spirits' games. Just hope they have more food vans. What a great day out!

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    #FU ARU
    "May I assure you I have just begun to fight mate" Twiggy Forrest, 05/09/17

Legend Contributor blueandblack's Avatar
    vCash
    Do our people have an observer off-field with direct radio comms to at least one of the players onfield? I sat near someone from the opposition camp (top of The Hill in the upper corner), who was saying things to someone. Sometimes he said to point out that they should get a free or whatever and seconds later, one of the opposition players was yelling out the same phrase to the ref.

"12 Years a Supporter" starring the #SeaOfBlue

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blueandblack View Post
    Do our people have an observer off-field with direct radio comms to at least one of the players onfield? I sat near someone from the opposition camp (top of The Hill in the upper corner), who was saying things to someone. Sometimes he said to point out that they should get a free or whatever and seconds later, one of the opposition players was yelling out the same phrase to the ref.
    Why didn't you sit in front of the spy to obstruct his view?

It's not like the team could make an official complaint.

Our coaches stand on the scissor lift on the far side of the ground, I assume they have a better vantage point anyway!

C'mon the

Player
    vCash
    On a totally different tact- can we do something about the sponsorship signs? Not sure if anyone noticed but star pickets isn't good enough!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mothy View Post
    On a totally different tact- can we do something about the sponsorship signs? Not sure if anyone noticed but star pickets isn't good enough!
    Or at least star pickets with the yellow safety caps.
    Always worry about someone, esp children, disemboweling themselves on these hazards.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mothy View Post
    Absolutely! Too close to the dead ball line for sure. John Grant from the Rams had too close an encounter for comfort.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    But we know the ARU doesn't care about the OH&S of players so a star picket hazard won't bother them.

Proudly Western Australian; Proudly supporting Western Australian rugby

vCash
    When I look at the crowd at the Spirit games, those kids running around on the field, the locals in the Spirit XV; makes me feel even more disgusted at the ARU and SANZAAR for the mess we're all in.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Japan and the Pacific Islands for Aussie Super 9's!

Let's have one of these in WA! Click this link: Saitama Super Arena - New Perth Stadium?

vCash
    Agree Chibi. And when you hear that players like Koteka have nothing in Australia to go to after the end of this year it makes me hopping mad!!

Proudly Western Australian; Proudly supporting Western Australian rugby

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast