Page 32 of 151 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Thread: What Ruffles you Feathers (Mk II)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jargan83 View Post
    wow that truely sucks
    I'm just annoyed cos I did the whole "Am I going on this even with the travel cuts blah blah blah" thing barely two weeks ago, and it was all go.

This week needs to be over. Not going as planned.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgs View Post
    Back up the bus!!!
    What the hell kind of book is that AS????
    I better start looking through the bookshelves!
    Haha Burgs there is actually a couple sitting on my bookshelf now that would do the job.

vCash
    Whatever idiot lit fire to Kings Park.
    They had to call in the fire fighters from the stations in the hills. What kind of idiot does that?!

vCash
    agreed laura

BOKKE
    “Let me put it this way, A Springbok team contains Afrikaners, Englishmen, coloureds and blacks. It has parochial foes in Bulls, Sharks, Stormers, Cheetahs and Lions. It is a recipe for war! Yet in all the years of John Smit’s captaincy, there has never been one unhappy customer, not one voice of rebellion against his leadership. He is the glue that holds the Springboks together. The man is a legend!”- Jake White

vCash
    i third that! perth is going to shit! and I'm not happy ... you never had to worry about all this violence going ... one punch deaths etc ... well except for when Cooke was going around killing people ... but apart from that ... It used to be such a nice town!

"Believe in the best, think your best, study your best, have a goal for your best, never be satisfied with less than your best, try your best, and in the long run things will turn out for the best."

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Lonzy View Post
    i third that! perth is going to shit! and I'm not happy ... you never had to worry about all this violence going ... one punch deaths etc ... well except for when Cooke was going around killing people ... but apart from that ... It used to be such a nice town!
    Burgs would blame all this on daylight saving

I blame the full moon

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by laura View Post
    Whatever idiot lit fire to Kings Park.
    They had to call in the fire fighters from the stations in the hills. What kind of idiot does that?!
    Yeah what kind of idiot expects a Hills bogan to put out fires? They usually light them.

vCash
    Whats more is that the little .... that lit the fire probably sat back and watched it burn.

Also same goes to whatever/whoever started the fire in Yanchep National Park. Its still burning so strongly that the volounteers from the hills & FESA from Broome have been called in as well.

Last edited by laura; 18-01-09 at 17:42.

vCash
    its a terrible thing to have one of your beloved landscapes burnt out...these landscapes often define us… especially when it is needless... I've lost a couple of favourite camping and park locations over the years which will never come back as they once were... it still upsets me…

The Canberra 2003 bushfires destroyed stunning areas of the Brindabella rangers and pockets around the capital which I photograph in past years...Also lost several national park camps sites on the NSW coastline over the past years...

Since returning from holidays there have been bush fires around Sydney’s North shore, its the same very year, most deliberately started by the wayward… The smell permeates the northern suburbs every summer… it’s quite sad…

vCash
    Sydney bushfires in 1994 we were evacuated from our home on Januray 7th, my 11th birthday

Lucky for us a change in the wind direction saved our house as well as many hard working Fire Fighters. I have the video laying around here somwhere where you can just see the orange glow on the horizon getting brighter every hour.

I remember a few days after that being at the Lawson train station waiting for a train when 54 fire trucks in convoy rolled through from Victoria and South Australia

Funnily enough the Bushfires in 2001/2002 almost delayed our return to Perth as we drove to Sydney in december 2001 and another fire in the Blue Mountains closed the Great Western Highway 2 days before our departure date. The highway was re-opened the day of our departure from Sydney

vCash
    Quotations of muckraker. If folks didn't quote him, I wouldn't have to read his so-moronic-even-the-SMH-wouldn't-print-it posts at all, and I'd have more room on my screen for better quality posts.

Success is not final, failure is not fatal:
    it is the courage to continue that counts.
    - Winston Churchill

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tragic View Post
    Quotations of muckraker. If folks didn't quote him, I wouldn't have to read his so-moronic-even-the-SMH-wouldn't-print-it posts at all, and I'd have more room on my screen for better quality posts.
    tragic shape up, contribute to the conversation don't stand on the sideline and bitch at those who are chatting... regards mudskipper

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mudskipper View Post
    tragic shape up, contribute to the conversation don't stand on the sideline and bitch at those who are chatting... regards mudskipper
    Don't bite off more then you can chew mudslapper

I'm sure I speak for alot of people when I say that we would prefer Tragic's posts then your very SMH like rubbish that you usually spout.

I thought you changed..................

vCash
    He addressed me directly?

Success is not final, failure is not fatal:
    it is the courage to continue that counts.
    - Winston Churchill

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jargan83 View Post
    Don't bite off more then you can chew mudslapper

I'm sure I speak for alot of people when I say that we would prefer Tragic's posts then your very SMH like rubbish that you usually spout.

I thought you changed..................
    Sure but tragic can pull his head in... I've seen jack all from him from a while...He can treat me with respect after what I wrote or I'll have a shot at him for the wanker he is being...

Page 32 of 151 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 42 82 132 ... LastLast