Poll: Should Rugby in WA secede from the ARU and become their own governing body?

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Should WA Rugby secede from the ARU(RugbyAU)?

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beige View Post
    Mine was a general comment, not about the thread. Hansie did say RugbyWA was looking into the option and its implications, and not to expect a quick answer.
    We'll put you down as a Yes then.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I am really a Palmyra troll.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Had a look at your post count in the past month or so Sherlock?
    Well unfortunately for me the account I originally had back in 2006 had an email that has since shut down. Anyone remmeber Perthmail.com?. So i couldn't obtain my original login.. anyway shit happens so i created a new one this year. Cheers

vCash
    Woosh!

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Exile View Post
    Whilst this is my 13th year as a member of TWF. I am not a Moderator.

I do not have the access to modify other peoples posts.

Mods can access other peoples posts. I am sure they have the right to access other peoples posts. Its happened before and will happen again.

Thats part of the terms of agreement that you clicked OK to when you signed up.

Not editing your post is a mistake - but, Im not a lawyer.

I appreciate your caring about my sanity. I worry about it too, all the time.
    Well it is pretty shameful that one of the mods here would do that(edit users posts). Disgraceful actually. I am reconsidering if its worth continuing to post here now. May move on to G&G or the Roar, feel violated and think whoever thought it was acceptable to start modifying users post should forego his moderator duties as it is against the norm for this to happen. Especially seeing there is an unwritten law to never ever edit forum posts for your own benefit.. just ask the Reddit CEO. His fall from grace was something to admire.

vCash
    No you are waaaaayyy off course SPaRTAN, mods edit the content, or delete, posts all the time. It's their actual job, called "moderation".

Have a bex, a cup of tea and a good lie down. You are spoiling your own thread by doing a TWAS

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by travelling_gerry; 18-11-17 at 17:37. Reason: Off not of 😂😂😂😂
    The long sobs of autumn's violins wound my heart with a monotonous languor

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sittingbison View Post
    No you are waaaaayyy off course SPaRTAN, mods edit the content, or delete, posts all the time. It's their actual job, called "moderation".

Have a bex, a cup of tea and a good lie down. You are spoiling your own thread by doing a TWAS
    They added a silly comment. Not exactly what i call moderation! Mod give urself an uppercut.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SPaRTAN View Post
    Well it is pretty shameful that one of the mods here would do that(edit users posts). Disgraceful actually. I am reconsidering if its worth continuing to post here now. May move on to G&G or the Roar, feel violated and think whoever thought it was acceptable to start modifying users post should forego his moderator duties as it is against the norm for this to happen. Especially seeing there is an unwritten law to never ever edit forum posts for your own benefit.. just ask the Reddit CEO. His fall from grace was something to admire.
    G&G banned a whole bunch of Force posters it seems with no explanation and no time listed until unbanned on there presumably to clear up alot of the Force posters rubbing people up the wrong way by posting the actual evidence that was coming out instead of letting everyone 'get over it'.

The grass is greener mate, I would suggest erryone remember the real enemy. Everyone besides us.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    If WA were to secede unfortunately their main squad has been ravaged and most of the best players have already been selected for the Wallabies. That would create a significant hurdle moving forward. I doubt that the Wallaby test status shown to certain force players cpuld be reversed without sitting out international rugby for aa significant time (career ending) which is a shame given how good a team the Force put together in that epic 2017 season where we annihilated them all [well atleast the major heartland states]. This would be the next major hurdle.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BLR View Post
    G&G banned a whole bunch of Force posters it seems with no explanation and no time listed until unbanned on there presumably to clear up alot of the Force posters rubbing people up the wrong way by posting the actual evidence that was coming out instead of letting everyone 'get over it'.

The grass is greener mate, I would suggest erryone remember the real enemy. Everyone besides us.
    Point taken ill give it another chance. It is clearly wrong though but good point, its the ARU /Rats Anus faeces that is the real enemy here.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BLR View Post

Its funny you say that but PLANETRUGBY did the same. Are they owned by the same media outlet? MURDOCH? I am trying to figure out why the bias against Force fans

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    They added a silly comment. Not exactly what i call moderation! Mod give urself an uppercut.
    Settle Gretel, dead set.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by travelling_gerry View Post
    Settle Gretel, dead set.
    Just emailed theAustralian and asked them to rebrand themselves to theEASTaustralian. Will post their reply if I get one. Doubt it if they cant even report on the senate inquiry/and or Administration!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    All good. Stainless takes the fun out of it anyway. I’ll let you know how I go in a few days
    It's gonna take you days??? OK now I officially hate sporks

C'mon the

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    Its funny you say that but PLANETRUGBY did the same. Are they owned by the same media outlet? MURDOCH? I am trying to figure out why the bias against Force fans

Green and Gold rugby is owned by Matt Rowley.

The Roar was originally started by the 2 sons of Spiro Zavos. Not sure if they are still the owners.

there used to be a Tahs "fan site" called GoTheTahs. It was owned by a guy called Moses - I believe he does some work for GAGR occasionally.

The only Rugby Site owned by Murdoch I believe is RugbyHeaven.

TWF is owned by "Coach" Darren- bless him

Exile
    Sydney

"Pain heels. Chicks dig scars and Glory lasts forever." Shane Falco

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Exile View Post
    Green and Gold rugby is owned by Matt Rowley.

The Roar was originally started by the 2 sons of Spiro Zavos. Not sure if they are still the owners.

there used to be a Tahs "fan site" called GoTheTahs. It was owned by a guy called Moses - I believe he does some work for GAGR occasionally.

The only Rugby Site owned by Murdoch I believe is RugbyHeaven.

TWF is owned by "Coach" Darren- bless him
    Cheers.. so most have private ownership? That is refreshing, considering how far and wide Murdoch's tenticles seem to reach.

Where does Greg Gowden post these days? He was always anti ARU! Too bad Spiro got dealt a smack down from Rob Clarke, he seems to be rattled!! Lol !

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast