Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Petition for Cameron Clyne to resign from the RA board

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakkies View Post
    Cheers. Concerned Supporter from the Roar is passing it on to the Sydney clubs.
    Sydney Uni included?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Bakkies View Post
    I have just set up a petition to send a message to the RA to force (excuse the pun) them to replace Cameron Clyne as Chairman of their board

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-austr...share_petition
    Done.

Is there anywhere that we can read the comments of other petitioners?

vCash
    Strange. There are only 3 comments being displayed at any given time.

Would be good to see them all.

Is this a setting the guy who has started this petition has put on or is it a individual profile setting?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by joblot View Post
    Done.

Click on View all reasons for signing and then the right arrow

vCash
    Done

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SinBin View Post
    Click on View all reasons for signing and then the right arrow
    Still only getting 3 comments .. what am I doing wrong?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SPaRTAN View Post
    Still only getting 3 comments .. what am I doing wrong?
    If you've hit the right arrow > beside view all reasons for signing and then hit load more.. ?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules View Post
    Done.. I have to turn the tv off if I see him! Not good for my mental health!!
    You could put a claim against ARU for damages with this .. I am thinking of getting compensation for my depression pills

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Done and clock was clicking over very quickly so it looks like its getting monenteum

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by joblot View Post
    Done.

There is something up with the website it used to show up on each petition.

'I may be a Senator but I am not stupid'

https://omny.fm/shows/the-alan-jones-breakfast-show/cameron-clyne

Link to Senate Report http://www.aph.gov.au/senate_ca

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

vCash
    I have downloaded the comments

Name Location Date Comment
    John Jefferys Australia 2017-12-14 While Clyne is still RA chairman, rugby in Australia will never be able to reverse out of the mess he has led us into.

Val Carroll Australia 2017-12-14 Clyne has destroyed Rugby in WA & Australia. Has proven to be unethical, fraudulent & corrupt with no moral compass whatsoever. He has done irreverocable damage to rugby in Australia & he along with the rest of the Board have to get
    out!

Julie Naber Perth, Australia 2017-12-14 Please leave for the good of Australian rugby!!

Nick Fairweather Australia 2017-12-15 He is the first who should go, but he should take the rest with him.

Chris Ward High Wycombe, Australia
    2017-12-15 Just leave so rugby union can unite under a new regime (note not saying leadership as there has been non!
    Brendan Hill Australia 2017-12-15 Rugby Australia cannot move forward while Mr Clyne remains at the helm. His position has become untenable through the actions of the last 12 months.

Allan Griffiths Subiaco, Australia
    2017-12-15 Hardly needs saying. For rugby to flourish in Australia, anyone - anyone - who had anything to do with 2017 has to
    go!
    Tiim Rogers Australia 2017-12-15 I feel he has done harm to not just wa but the whole of rugby in Australia

Nigel Beavis Australia 2017-12-15 I am signing because Cameron Clyne needs to be replaced as chairman of Rugby Australia. He has no passion or real interest in the game and has an ego which is stopping the growth and future of our great game.
    Nigel Beavis Australia 2017-12-15 Show some passion and leave our game alone.

Alison Foskett Australia 2017-12-15 I’m signing because Clyne and his cronies have destroyed rugby in Australia and until they all resign and get their grubby hands off our great and noble game, rugby union will die an agonising death in this country. Do the
    honourable thing Clyne, take your bucket and spade and go play on the beach in your thongs with Pulver. Please!!

Mary-Lou McCrudden
    Australia 2017-12-15 This man has damaged the game of rugby in Australia and until he is no longer there, trust in RA to act fairly and for the good of the game Australia wide, for ALL Australians, will be severely diminished.
    Cael Walkerden Australia 2017-12-15 We need a chairman with vision and a love for the game. We need someone who believes in the sports constitution of fostering and growing the game. We need someone who will support rugby in all of Australia

Michael Collin Australia 2017-12-15 Shame on you DeClyne. It’s time to go. Castle needs the ability to grow the game and having you drag her down won’t help. Bye!

Matt Johnstone-Summers
    Australia 2017-12-15 The disgraceful and underhanded way he masterminded the axing of the Western Force.

Geoff Kelly Mandurah, Australia
    2017-12-15 The benefit to the Game of Rugby especially grass roots which this guy doesn’t seem to get

Scott Martin Australia 2017-12-15 The man deserves a public flogging.

Danny Bryan Maylands, Australia
    2017-12-15 This guy is a dick

Gary Gleeson Perth, Australia 2017-12-15 There can be no healing and moving forward from the distrust, disunity and damage DeClyne (and the rest of the ARU Board has inflicted on Australian Rugby until he goes.

Murray Ross Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    2017-12-15 Get rid of the incompetents for a fresh start

Liz Moores Glen Forrest, Australia
    2017-12-15 He is incompetent and has destroyed the game. He should not be allowed to work for a sporting organisation again!

Amanda Love Perth, Australia 2017-12-15 Raelene deserves to pave her own pathway without the deadweights dragging her into a different direction all for the sake of money

Martin Burke San Ramon, California, US
    2017-12-15 The removal of the Western Force from Super Rugby under Mr Clyne's leadership of the ARU/RA is either willful
    destruction or astonishing incompetence. Either way, the top levels of rugby in Australia has suffered under his leadership and he should step down for the good of the game.

David Miller Australia 2017-12-15 He is, imo, a self serving corporate narcissist , he is not a rugby person and never will be. We need a Chairman with integrity.

Robert Rousset Perth, Australia 2017-12-15 Things will never change or improve while this man remains the Chairman of the board.

Debbi Burnett Perth, Australia 2017-12-15 Enough ......time to go Clyne look what you have done to Australia rugby #

Dirk Black Australia 2017-12-15 I care about rugby

Chris Hopkins Australia 2017-12-15 By his actions he has breached theWorld Rugby Charter values and hence the rule of rugby thatapply to all involved in rugby at any level

Brad Slater Australia 2017-12-15 He and his cohorts and been responsible for the absolute ruin of rugby within Australia over the past number of seasons...good riddance

Aileen l Timmins Australia 2017-12-15 This man is not a nice man full stop

Harry Wood Perth, Australia 2017-12-15 The current Board has deciminated the code in this country and overseas. It lacks genuine leadership and development. There also appears to be doubt over fiscal management as revealed in the Senate enquiry

Todd Back Australia 2017-12-15 It's obvious that there needs to be new direction for rugby in Australia. There is no way the reactive and destructive back door behavior will change with Clyne in place.

Stephen Sinclair Dammam, Saudi Arabia
    2017-12-15 I have no confidence in the future of Rugby Union in Australia with the current leadership in charge.

Gabriella Pracilio Perth, Australia 2017-12-15 The only way forward is for a clean slate at RA board level.

Tyle Abbott Australia 2017-12-15 He is a disgrace to the code and has set rugby back decades. He helped steal 20million of grassroots money and poured it into an insolvent New Zealand business and for that he needs to go. He has caused a senate inquiry into the sport and lied whilst in front of the senators about his part in helping prop up a kiwi businessmans interest. Clyne is the worst thing to happen to Rugby in a long time. After axeing the force he then chose to cut off the 3rd biggest playing pool so he could keep his Victorian (Melbourne Rebels) team despite spending all the money meant for junior rugby on a dysfunctional franchise that was a front to steal money for a dodgy unit trust. A unit trust that features a member of the VRU board. Where was Clynes plan to help continue WA Rugby, he had none despite the empty promise. Rugby under Clyne has gone back decades and the damage he has caused the sport is truely unbeleivable.You turned our loved sport in a joke you money thieving grub and for that I hope you rot in hell.Please tell me

Derek Tibbits Australia 2017-12-15 He has destroyed Australian Rugby

Michael Phipps Australia 2017-12-15 Because Cylne is no leader of a national sports organisation and shouldn't be trusted to look after his own grandmother ??

helen callard Rockingham, Australia
    2017-12-15 They have killed our passion for the game

Cameron Webb Perth, Australia 2017-12-15 He has destroyed the game in this country

Garry Blissenden Australia 2017-12-15 Represents the lack of vision rugby society. He is the leader and only member.

Chris Dutton Australia 2017-12-15 He’s an absolute disgrace! Has bankrupted rugby union in Australia and then turned down $50mill and the support of one of Australia’s wealthiest families, overseen the demise of rugby in Australia to sit behind AFL, NRL, NBL and A-league, culled the Force (without proper due process) from the #1 growth state for rugby in Australia and most importantly lost all respect with a large proportion of the rugby union community.

Mike Brunt Australia 2017-12-15 THEY are incompetent liars led by this guy

Nicholas French Bentley, Australia
    2017-12-15 I know this will be a positive change for the game

Vinay Prakash Samford, Australia
    2017-12-15 Need fresh ideas, and eyes to run the game.

Gary Tazzmania Australia 2017-12-15 You have ensured that the west coast of Australia pays for your poor management of the sport we all used to love. As custodian of the game the senate enquirer has shown that you have colluded to oust us

Jarrod Heath Australia 2017-12-15 This guy belongs in politics. It’s easy to tell when he’s lying. His lips are moving.

Sally Ross Darch, Western Australia, Australia
    2017-12-15 He’s an ass!!! Fresh start to rugby in Australia & hopefully some sensible bloody decisions!!

Deb Buckley Australia 2017-12-15 They all need to clear out after what they have done to the sport.

Russell Neilson Indonesia 2017-12-15 He and Pulver ruined Australian rugby.

Paul Mahagan Australia 2017-12-15 He and others are killing rugby union in Australia

Nigel Gibson Perth, Australia 2017-12-15 Clyne is a scheming, conniving liar. How this man ever rose to the top in an executive role in any reputable business is beyond comprehension. If he stays on, the poisoned reputation of the RU will never be repaired.

Pieter Blackie Australia 2017-12-16 Completely out of touch and no good for the future if Australian rugby

Roslyn Hayman Australia 2017-12-16 He has no respect for the Rugby community of Western Australia. The underhanded and misleading way we have been dealt with shows he can not be trusted to run a National sport.

John Kirkby Australia 2017-12-16 Rugby members in Australia have no faith in your leadership.

Tony Machin Brisbane, Australia 2017-12-16 Cameron Clyne has to go. How can anyone who rejected unlimited dollars from Twiggy possibly have the rugby community,outside of Mosman, best interests at heart.

Paul Turnbull Australia 2017-12-16 Arrogant and egotistical fool. Clyne must go.

Peter Hope Australia 2017-12-16 the ARU board have lost my confidence & appear to be moving rugby in a retrograde direction. we need a new board to set new policies for a new CEO to implement.

Ross TEEDE Perth, Australia 2017-12-16 I am signing because they are liars and underhanded in the worst possible way. They have two agendas - one that is given lip service to and is their public one and another - not fully transparent nor open to scrutiny and has destroyed thefaith of many rugby followers; the majority of these from WA. Get them all gone, replaced with people of integrity and honesty and a true belief in the game of rugby not a board that is money driven and has an east coast bias and mentality.

Michael Davis Australia 2017-12-16 Primary person responsible for disgraceful treatment of rugby in WA

Wiremu Russell Australia 2017-12-16 Clyne and the Whole board need to go they gave done
    nothing for grassroots rugby

Liam Smyth Australia 2017-12-16 This man epitomises the lack of transparency and intrgrity
    we have seen throughout the entire dreadful WF debacle.

Matt Smith Girrawheen, Western Australia, Australia
    2017-12-16 Too much loss of money through the propping up of a currently unnecessary pro-team in Victoria; leading to the game shrinking in Qld and NSW having to cut the game's only thriving expansion area in Western Australia.

Ronald Terrell Australia 2017-12-16 I believe Cameron Clyne has no interest in WA rugby and should resign due to the incalculable damage caused to Australian rugby.

Richard Keyte Hamilton Hill, Perth, Australia
    2017-12-16 He does not have any idea of the damage he is doing to world rugby let alone Australian rugby.

Gary Tazzmania Australia 2017-12-16 He appears to be the mastermind behind ensuring the death of the Western Force and rugby in WA for no logical reason, still has not come over or offered any apology to Western Australian fans, players, associates, sponsors, or just local business that was involved in some manner with super rugby in this state, he the appears to havemasterminded the re location of the bulk of Force players and coaches to Melbourne where as it may have been easier moving the few rebel players and staff out west. Moore park
    appears extravagant in the times that have been portrayed and a bid for World Cup rugby now also seems to have
    funds, how does 6 million go this far

Bryant Mclarty Australia 2017-12-16 Rugby is shit now .. used to be good

Barry Smyth Australia 2017-12-16 Time for this goose to get cooked.

Allen Bell Australia 2017-12-16 Because this guy never sent me his spreadsheet.

Jane Jones Australia 2017-12-16 So disappointed with how they have managed our game!

Rob McMurdo Australia 2017-12-16 Cancerous growth !

David Shaw Gympie, Australia
    2017-12-16 He has been no good for Australian rugby like Pulver he must go.

Alistair Box Australia 2017-12-16 Clyne and Pulver have set WA Rugby back 30 years. Their pursuit of the market dollar and bowing to SANZAR’s/Foxtels every wish has left RA financially and morally bankrupt. It’s time for a clean out and refocusing on building a national
    footprint.

John MacLean Australia 2017-12-16 These guys have lost the Spirit of Rugby Union and like a lot of Sports in Aus $ rule and it has to stop. Hopefully common sense will prevail and we can enjoy sport again at our capabilities and without all the "Taurus Excrestus"of which we have had to put up with in the last 3 or 4 decades.

Andrew Dopson East Perth, Australia
    2017-12-16 I’m signing because I want my children to play rugby union without the fear of the team they support being pulled
    out from underneath them due to the incompetence of a board that is supposed to have their best interests at the core of their business. Cameron Clyne has demonstrated he is unethical, immoral and clearly has always had a hidden agenda since his appointment to his position within the ARU. Only a person who is unsure of their position seems to have it ratified twice in one year, “full confidence” of the board does not mean that they know what they’re doing, so if the future of the game is what’s at stake - time for the majority to move on.

Tim Rossiter George Town, Cayman Islands
    2017-12-16 Rugby Australia are a disgrace, poor decisions supported by lies are something anyone with a conscience let alone a Director with a fiduciary responsibility should never do. Compounding hay by lying to a Senate inquiry... resignation is not enough but it is a start.

Sheldon Milligan Australia 2017-12-16 He announced the criteria the bird would be using to determine which team was cut and based on those criteria the Rebels should have been cut. However, Clyne made the decision that the Western Force should go as they were
    easier to cut. I hate liars and people who take the easy way out. Clyne did both!!

Louise Jones High Wycombe, England, UK
    2017-12-16 I grew up with WA rugby. My dad worked so hard to promote the game. It is awful what is happening now.

Hugh Stephens Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
    2017-12-16 Wesrern Australia is crucial to the growth of Rugby Union in Australia as a whole and due process has not been followed.

Eddie Retimana Tarragindi, Australia
    2017-12-16 The laws of physics have been perverted. Cream no longer rises to the top

Last edited by Bakkies; 17-12-17 at 19:50.

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

vCash
    So do these comments get sent to Clyne and the board evetually when the petition finishes. Or just the number of signers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SPaRTAN View Post
    So do these comments get sent to Clyne and the board evetually when the petition finishes. Or just the number of signers
    As far as I know they get sent to him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JSJ View Post
    Sydney Uni included?
    Don't know. I can tell you that one high profile former NSWRU and ARU administrator has signed it. I won't put his name up on here he case he opted to not have his name publicised when he signed the petition.

vCash
    Clyne would be about the most hated individual in Aus I reckon! He’s up there with Chopper Reed & Ivan Milat, & even Chopper had some charm. I wonder how his kids are enjoying turning up to the rugby club every week -must be fun to have such a tosser for a Dad.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast